Legitimately high cheekbones created with filler

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Are you sure that's filler? I think that chick just pushed her tongue against the roof of her mouth for a few weeks :lol:

just from the look of it, how many millimeters of lateral projection do you think was added to each side of her face?

Forreal tho, every cheek augmentation I've seen other than this one has just made the person look fatter. How did he create such sharp contouring? By only injecting onto the lateral zygoma?

For facial ratios, I use the diameter of a person's iris as a unit of measure since it's pretty much the same size for every human. In the before pic, from the corner of her left iris to the end of her left cheekbone is about 2.30 irises. In the after pic, from the corner of her left iris to the end of her left cheekbone is 2.51 irises. I don't know the width growth in mm.

Most people that have broad cheekbones begin at least at 2.4, I've noticed.

is anyone gonna mention her midface or philtrum

mkj wrote:Forreal tho, every cheek augmentation I've seen other than this one has just made the person look fatter. How did he create such sharp contouring? By only injecting onto the lateral zygoma?

Yes, along the zygomatic arch. I add filler on one side just for balance, as my right zygo is natuaraly strong. Looking at her picture, I think she is primarily getting filler in her right zygo.

OldRooster1 wrote:
mkj wrote:Forreal tho, every cheek augmentation I've seen other than this one has just made the person look fatter. How did he create such sharp contouring? By only injecting onto the lateral zygoma?

Yes, along the zygomatic arch. I add filler on one side just for balance, as my right zygo is natuaraly strong. Looking at her picture, I think she is primarily getting filler in her right zygo.
How much does it cost, and are your results similar to hers? I also have naturally wide/prominent cheekbones (my left side is stronger), but I want more angular ones that flare outward like so.

MichaelSzny wrote:
Such a beautiful nose.

you're joking, right?

mkj wrote:
OldRooster1 wrote:Yes, along the zygomatic arch. I add filler on one side just for balance, as my right zygo is natuaraly strong. Looking at her picture, I think she is primarily getting filler in her right zygo.
How much does it cost, and are your results similar to hers? I also have naturally wide/prominent cheekbones (my left side is stronger), but I want more angular ones that flare outward like so.

Of course you have to pay for the entire syringe, 1ml, $375-$550 depending where you get it. But one only needs about 1/2 syringe per side.

how does filler feel to the touch? everytime I see shit like this all I can think of is people touching it and finding out you're a fraud

socloseto6ft wrote:how does filler feel to the touch? everytime I see shit like this all I can think of is people touching it and finding out you're a fraud

Depends how much you get and where. The filler I have in my nasiofolds is very obvious to one that knows what filler feels like, but only if they stick a thumb in my mouth and pinch the nasiofold. But I doubt anyone could "feel" filler in you cheek area just by pressing on the surface.

Ohhh finally I have so long waited for something like this. In.

Damn those are some good results. Are high cheekbones considered an attractive trait on males?

That's a good result. She has a thin face already so that helps create a defined appearance. I don't think they really created high cheekbones so much as they made her already high cheekbones more prominent.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice