Radical new theory: looksmaxing is coping & procrastinating

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested



Ignobilid wrote:So, here's a thought:

The majority of people on SlutHate are not in fact ugly; they have what it takes, physically, to get laid and get in relationships if they wanted... if looks were the only issue. But they are autistic and socially awkward so they cannot capitalize on their looks. They are also shy, hopelessly low EQ and natural born procrastinators.

Therefore, they exaggerate their physical flaws and focus on "looksmaxing", distracting themselves from looking at whats REALLY wrong and giving them a reason not to try harder at socializing.

Looksmaxing is coping. EQ-max or death.

Some parts of this post ring true.

I definitely agree that many surgerycels are procrastinating, and effectively putting off life until some glorious era where their looks will be transformed to totally change how cunts perceive them. Unfortunately, as we have seen from several of the few who go under the knife, that sense of 'just one more procedure will do it' never leaves them and their youth by then is exhausted.

I also think many hide behind their flaws; exaggerating them as you say to somehow avoid the risk of rejection and disappointment, by never communicating with cunts in the first place.

However, I disagree with the blanket label of 'coping' to anyone considering a procedure. Some people have had their confidence battered by a single flaw on an otherwise decent face. Surgery can make a difference if the quality is already present in the face - but the autistic hopes that a turd can be polished into a halo dominate the forum.

dude I am ugly as fuck thanks to my Blepharitis.if I didnt have that issue I would be legit in the club every week,meeting girls,making new friends,even getting a real career.


I am too insecure to go outside when Im ugly.on the days where my eyes are oke I readily go outside.



so Yes,Looksmaxing is relevant for some of us.Im a social , nice guy to most people.I need Eye surgery ,Laser treatments to get rid of all facial hair ,I need to add mass .



the invisible hand is always throwing obstacles at me and Im gonna beat it .I will be happy.Iwill not give up and accept mediocrity.fuck you sluthate.fuck you misery.

I will ASCEND.
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn



Most people here have next to nothing to gain by looksmaxing. We have already postulated that you only gain from PS when you are above average in the first place.
Image
PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested



its not hilarious when you literally have stubble that wont go away even with deep shaving and cremes,like my horrible thick stubble.


with stubble look like a caveman that will rip your head off, even when my eyes are big and pretty.


and thats not good if you look islamic, here.

Igno,stubble only fits light haired men or black men.not if you look Mediterrenean,than you look muslim and with my bone structure /frame I look like a neanderthal and very hostile(even though Im a sweetheart thats meek at heart) .




only EE girls like my look ,and they like''big,strong,man'' :lol:
Last edited by willymonfret on Wed May 13, 2015 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Willy nobody cares about your stubble or lack thereof. You just look average at best.
PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested
PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested
PostThis post by Westosterone was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 3:57 pm.
Reason: Requested on forums/Westosterone
PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested

legit. I'm a 100% braincell.

when I was 16-24 lot of cute girls were interested in me, sometimes making it very obvious (for example one of them just coming up to me and sitting on my lap, without asking)

I fucked it up becaue of being very shy & high inhibitin and not knowing what to do.

I mean I got a few girlfriends but never really the girls I really liked.

Now today as a 30 year old without a social circle it's 20x harder to meet girls, that's why I became and escortcell

but I think there is still hope for me because most people still estimate my age at 25
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

OP may you please provide proof to your claim that the majority of the user base is a autistic?
Image

What Kiwifarmers said was biased,misinformed, and used faulty reasoning to explain an over-generalization of the mental states of those that frequent Sluthate. They wouldn't understand this though, seeing as very few people are ever questioned on the validity of what they say over here.
PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested

Ignobilid wrote:
mrz's HDD wrote:OP may you please provide proof to your claim that the majority of the user base is a autistic?


A recent poll suggests 44% of members are honestly, openly autistic and the remaining 56% is undiagnosed or in denial:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=79591

So your proof is a private poll whom could have been easily sabotated by trolls...seem's legit. It's still invalid because

1. Autism is diagnosed by a certified specialist not a basement dweller like you and SupportLocalSluts
2. We're talking about a disoder with a probability of 1 in 68 or 0.01470588235%. Do you really think half this forum has autism? My god what a retard.

Nobody has autism here apart from sensdep, puanewb and incelexecutioner
Last edited by thereturnofabulldog on Wed May 13, 2015 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alienfranco wrote:My creepy uncle and his pitbull are probably the only ones alive who care about me. My uncle's pitbull is always happy when she sees me.




backagain wrote:Well, life is a series of hills and valleys - its just a matter of patience to get to the next hill, the next high point - savour the moments when they come but don't be foolish enough to think they last


Pariah wrote:It's addicting because it has this weird combination of truth you won't find elsewhere with total insanity

Ignobilid wrote:
mrz's HDD wrote:OP may you please provide proof to your claim that the majority of the user base is a autistic?


A recent poll suggests 44% of members are honestly, openly autistic and the remaining 56% is undiagnosed or in denial:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=79591


yeah but today almost everbody is diagnosed as autistic. even i was once suggested to visit a specialist in elementary school after a little incident. i think this whole autistic thing is a little bit exaggerated nowadays...

Ignobilid wrote:Plenty of members here have decent IQ


That's questionable.

But, haven't we had enough of these threads casually throwing around armchair diagnoses of autism? I'm kinda tired of the lazy victim-blaming. Oh, you're not getting laid? That's because you're doing it all wrong! Meanwhile, Chad can just post his picture online and get girls who will gladly fuck him in his parent's basement. Yes, average guys can date up if they're in the right place at the right time. So going outside can help you play numbers game. That's all it is, though, if you're not born a Chad. Numbers game. It has nothing to do with IQ, EQ, FU, or whatever.
SIGNATURE

I'm glad someone else here knows the score.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image

This doesn't apply to me or Sephon. I've been shunned and laughed at for no reason other than my appearance many times.
Image

New Poster wrote:
Ignobilid wrote:Plenty of members here have decent IQ


That's questionable.

But, haven't we had enough of these threads casually throwing around armchair diagnoses of autism? I'm kinda tired of the lazy victim-blaming. Oh, you're not getting laid? That's because you're doing it all wrong! Meanwhile, Chad can just post his picture online and get girls who will gladly fuck him in his parent's basement. Yes, average guys can date up if they're in the right place at the right time. So going outside can help you play numbers game. That's all it is, though, if you're not born a Chad. Numbers game. It has nothing to do with IQ, EQ, FU, or whatever.


So what? Who the FUCK cares about Chad. You do you. If you have to play the numbers game, then that's life.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:You do you.


Well that's just unbearably trite.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:If you have to play the numbers game, then that's life.


Yeah, you should play numbers game if you want to get laid. But numbers game has NOTHING to do with personality -- autistic or otherwise. It doesn't matter your IQ or EQ or whatever the fuck personality theory bullshit you want to concoct. You're simply going around hoping to find a girl that doesn't have any better options.

Can we end this personality theory horse shit?

New Poster wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:You do you.


Well that's just unbearably trite.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:If you have to play the numbers game, then that's life.


Yeah, you should play numbers game if you want to get laid. But numbers game has NOTHING to do with personality -- autistic or otherwise. It doesn't matter your IQ or EQ or whatever the fuck personality theory bullshit you want to concoct. You're simply going around hoping to find a girl that doesn't have any better options.

Can we end this personality theory horse shit?


I'm sorry it's trite, but it's the truth. Accept your situation, take good care of yourself, and get good at meeting lots of women through friends. It's the only thing you can do.

There's no use obsessing over the fact that Chad has a genetic advantage over you. It changes nothing. You will never be him.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
I'm sorry it's trite, but it's the truth. Accept your situation, take good care of yourself, and get good at meeting lots of women through friends. It's the only thing you can do.

There's no use obsessing over the fact that Chad had a genetic advantage over you. It changes nothing.


Wow, you're just off in your own little world aren't you? You're not even taking the time to understand what the argument is about. I'll give you the cliffs:

OP says that people don't have enough EQ to get women
I point out that EQ has nothing to do with attraction
You post shit about Chad-envy (total non-sequitor)
Last edited by New Poster on Wed May 13, 2015 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot], Mewtant, mrz and 100 guests