what does this fat women mean with this? its not right

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Jesus fucking Christ.

It is nothing but propaganda from the bumper-size heftycunts. It really feels sometimes like Western fat whores are actively trying to capitalise on growing obesity statistics, driving home the message that 'fat is beautiful' and normal. Instead of correcting their disgusting bodies and unhealthy diets, they prefer instead to attempt changing the whole of society to accept their vile bodies.

The irony however is that even these cunts won't haul their substantial asses out of bed for anything less than a 6. The message that they peddle about 'big = beautiful' isn't meant for you incels; it's actually meant for decent-looking men. Not only are fat cunts just as self-entitled as their conventionally slim sisterhood; they are twice as hypergamous. The worst of both fucking worlds.
Last edited by Norwood Cemetery on Wed May 13, 2015 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

There are actually a lot of chubby chasers in America especially who want these types of girls.
The problem is, they are usually not 7+ LMS, so these fat girls dont really want them.

These is something wrong in their heads.

She wants a tall, fit chad with a six pack while not willling to change herself, so she blames society and ''shallow beauty standards''. When we all know this is just a pure coping mechanism brought up by whales because men are disgusted by the way they look. You certainly don't see grossly overweight men complaining as to why ''women don't want them'', they accept that their physical appearance is abnormal by society/medical standards, so they change their diet and nutrition accordingly.
Last edited by Youllnevermakeit on Wed May 13, 2015 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Genetics is everything crew.

So by NOT having sex with her, its still considered rape?

Lol, maybe one day refusing to date a gluttonous warpig will be a crime. Men will have NO CHOICE in feminist controlled countries.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know