Does anyone eat tablespoons of coconut oil?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Organic extra virgin coconut oil is probably the best shit you can add to your regimen. Shit goes straight to your balls.

Increases testosterone (richest source of saturated fat in nature).
Increases HDL while leaving LDL untouched.
Protects your balls from alcohol damage.
Increases metabolism.
Reduces 5ar.

http://link.springer.com/article/10.100 ... 008-3277-z

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... women.aspx

http://www.researchgate.net/publication ... _ingestion

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19353546

PostThis post by Westosterone was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 3:57 pm.
Reason: Requested on forums/Westosterone

I tried so hard but it was the most disgusting thing. I tried taking shots of it and mixing it with peanut butter but it was still too gross.
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

I cook with it all the time and mix it in protein shakes. But not able to take a raw shot of it. Too disgusting.

So whats the human equivalent dosages as this was done with rats?

i eat 2 tablespoons a day. since i started taking it 3 weeks ago my acne reduced by around 80-90%. this is only effect i noticed.

i rub it into my scalp and genitals (when masturbating)

Yul Brynner wrote:I tried so hard but it was the most disgusting thing. I tried taking shots of it and mixing it with peanut butter but it was still too gross.

Try coconut butter. I can eat it raw and actually not puke.

ate coconut oil for 2 years. at first i did this to defeat my fucking candida.

i noticed a stronger boner in the morning.
Okay.

Elite Looksmaxer wrote:i add a total of 30-40g daily to meals but its refined coconut oil. it is good enough or should i get virgin? last time i checked my cholesterol levels HDL was below the norm I need it go up!!!

what?! are you retarded?

inject it or gtfo

Indeed.
It also gives you a healthier skin condition.
Myself wrote:Mmmm....juicy, crunchy skullz!

Myself wrote:I'm gonna crunch some skullz
Gotta do some genetic cleansin'
I-I-Im hunting, looking for some incels
This is fucking awesome

PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:saw an ethnic girl at work today with an underbite/hooked nose act like a blonde valley girl

Maxzilla wrote:
CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
Ive not seen your gym picture, but have seen a different one where you were shirtless, laying down like a sexy bitch on your bed.

u fuckin wot m8??? LOL, u been hacking my webcam again?

I add butter and coconut oil to most of my meals.
Eta I think resturants should start offering it as an alternative to butter or margerine
Last edited by OldRooster1 on Tue May 12, 2015 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Interesting...never consumed any coconut stuff myself.

Polys eat coconuts as part of their national diet, Coconuts are supposedly nutritious as fuck.

Two teaspoons of virgin coconut oil daily crew. Helps my skin a lot! And works great as a mouthwash too.
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

Can confirm this shit is legit. I'm 55 and I'm strong and healthy as fuck thanks to dem coconuts. My testosterone levels are through the roof and, as you can see in my sig, I'm NW0.

Peace.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice