Compact midface theory is broscience

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.



cuckadoodledoo wrote:Mid face length is determined by how much forward growth you have.

No
Image






No, Noah Mills doesn't have a long midface, nor does Adam Levine. Long midface on an otherwise decent looking guy is Tyson Ballou.

It's HARD to look good with a long mid. Usually if you have a long midface, it means the rest of your skull developed wrong too. Facial aesthetics starts with the midface.
"In a society where males compete with each other to be chosen as he-men by females, one of the best things a mother can do for her genes is to make a son who will turn out in his turn to be an attractive he-man. If she can ensure that her son is one of the fortunate few males who wins most of the copulations in the society when he grows up, she will have an enormous number of grandchildren. The result of this is that one of the most desirable qualities a male can have in the eyes of a female is, quite simply, sexual attractiveness itself."

Both willy monfret and chad White have long midfaces .
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

lol @ cuck thinking he knows shit about aesthetics. 14 y/o broscientist who thinks he's gonna roid up and hit 2.0 FWHR

Just fucking LOL
Image

3D Face Analysis wrote:Also when you morph people to have more compact midfaces, the cheekbones appear higher in the morphed faces. Also chins look less receding in the morphed faces.

In artificially "squashed" faces, everything seem more compact. The distance between the eyes and cheekbones is less, giving a "high cheekbone" appearance.


that is what high cheekbones are, a vertically short midface. Lol.
Image

Compact midface with high cheekbones = attractive

Compact midface with low cheekbones =
Image
Hilarious Basement Dweller Claims

Bipolar wrote:I take you're a girl by your writing style so these aspies should probably take your opinion over their gay desires


Bipolar wrote:lachowski is painfully average looking


Bipolar wrote:my jaw still looks better than nessmans lOOL


Bipolar wrote:nessman just has a narrow pointy jaw that happens to photograph well this forum has no life experience so they dont know what good looking is.. I destroy nessman the only one I don't destroy is gandy but hes basically my look alike and I will be on the same level if not higher when im in my 30's

iwishiwasdead2 wrote:taylor hill isnt even goodlooking to be a model

I HATE THIS WORLD!!!!


vertu wrote:This is not an LMS forum whatsoever.
LMS and REDPILL my fucking dick LOL.

Not a single discussion on hedge funds vs mutual funds on the first page.
Not a single discussion on foreign import exporting on the first page.
Not a single "ordering raw steroid powders from overseas" thread on the first page.



geneticdetermination wrote:Children who grew up playing Nintendo ended up being weak jawed myopic beta males, while those who played xbox or ps2 were significantly more likely to be alpha. Mario and wii gay sex vs halo and god of war.

Now, it doesn't mean everyone who played ps2/xbox wasn't a beta-not by a long shot. But there is some definite correlation. I grew up playing gameboy and shit and ended up on this site. Friends who played ps/xbox grew thick facial hair, stronger jaws, sooner changed interests to sports cars, fucking women, and had 16+ inch arms 12% bodyfat going to the gym once a week.

I believe they were genetically inclined to play more violent, mature games, versus the submissive low prenatal-T betas who played pokemon, mario, or wii.


Image

cuckadoodledoo wrote:
DiamondInTheRough wrote:lol @ cuck thinking he knows shit about aesthetics. 14 y/o broscientist who thinks he's gonna roid up and hit 2.0 FWHR

Just fucking LOL

my fwhr is already 2.0, i have a chance boyo, you dont


no pics

no care

cuckadoodledoo wrote:
DiamondInTheRough wrote:
no pics

no care

srry no pics buddy, even if you don't believe me i will look better than you, literally no doubt.


Lol good luck fucking your hormones before the age of 16 boyo. Enjoy the premature Norwooding and shriveled balls

Everything the admin says is bro science. I had a consult with a plastic surgeon last week and asked him about the deep set eyes issue and the surgeon said all of admins claims are made up and not based on anything real. The whole glossary of this site is bro science and bullshit. Most of the time deep set eyes are due to having less fat/soft tissue behind the eyeball itself and is not due to the orbitals being forward grown. Forward grown lateral orbitals are very rare for modern humans. Also as we age we lose the fat behind the eye balls making them become even deeper set with time.


Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

Image

fuckthat wrote:
3D Face Analysis wrote:Also when you morph people to have more compact midfaces, the cheekbones appear higher in the morphed faces. Also chins look less receding in the morphed faces.

In artificially "squashed" faces, everything seem more compact. The distance between the eyes and cheekbones is less, giving a "high cheekbone" appearance.


that is what high cheekbones are, a vertically short midface. Lol.

Yes it's nearly impossible to have high set cheekbones with a long midface. It's one of the main reasons a long midface is so ugly and subhuman.

cuckadoodledoo wrote:
Sociopath1983 wrote:Everything the admin says is bro science. I had a consult with a plastic surgeon last week and asked him about the deep set eyes issue and the surgeon said all of admins claims are made up and not based on anything real. The whole glossary of this site is bro science and bullshit. Most of the time deep set eyes are due to having less fat/soft tissue behind the eyeball itself and is not due to the orbitals being forward grown. Forward grown lateral orbitals are very rare for modern humans. Also as we age we lose the fat behind the eye balls making them become even deeper set with time.

foward obitals is bs, but more flesh infront of the orbitals due to a forward grown face makes them deep set and well supported.

You are a 14 yr old fucktard that knows nothing. Visit Gandy already.

Sociopath1983 wrote:You are a 14 yr old fucktard that knows nothing. Visit Gandy already.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 91 guests