There's no such thing as being "good" with women.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

sweet dreams wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:
I never said that looks was the be all and end all when it comes to relationships and sex, but it is the major one, and it's pointless denying this simple fact. Of course there are other things that attract women like money, status and bad boys eg. take a look at lot of bikers in bikie gangs, they are fat, ugly, but it's their bad boy persona that attracts women.

As for your experiment, sorry but that doesn't pass the smell test with me, I know of shy, socially awkward good looking guys who have no trouble at all getting women, when you are a good looking guy, "the halo effect" kicks in, and in the eyes of women, you can do no wrong.

How did I come to the conclusion that looks is the number one thing women go for?, simple, watching my good looking slayer friends pick up women with consummate ease, and it had nothing to do with their social skills or confidence.


You are one of the few legit autistic guys here along with 3DFA puakiller puanewb icedearth invisible


I am not autistic you fucking idiot, and if I was there's a perfectly good reason for it, "You're contagious",
This is what happens whenever I approach women.
Image
Image

Image
ucp.php?i=172
Image

Image

Image

Life long member of the escort crew

Arabcel crew

Ethnicel crew

Baldcel crew

Oldcel crew

Gymcel crew



Master Yoda wrote:
I never said that looks was the be all and end all when it comes to relationships and sex, but it is the major one, and it's pointless denying this simple fact. Of course there are other things that attract women like money, status and bad boys eg. take a look at lot of bikers in bikie gangs, they are fat, ugly, but it's their bad boy persona that attracts women.

As for your experiment, sorry but that doesn't pass the smell test with me, I know of shy, socially awkward good looking guys who have no trouble at all getting women, when you are a good looking guy, "the halo effect" kicks in, and in the eyes of women, you can do no wrong.

How did I come to the conclusion that looks is the number one thing women go for?, simple, watching my good looking slayer friends pick up women with consummate ease, and it had nothing to do with their social skills or confidence.
I agree that looks are very important ,but I don't believe that only with looks you can slay if that was the case brio would have been a slayer and would not even know about this site
whywomendontliketallmen.blogspot.com
Image
After these threads you believe that height matters?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89932
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80838
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75120
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=55941
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85212

Ranger wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:
I never said that looks was the be all and end all when it comes to relationships and sex, but it is the major one, and it's pointless denying this simple fact. Of course there are other things that attract women like money, status and bad boys eg. take a look at lot of bikers in bikie gangs, they are fat, ugly, but it's their bad boy persona that attracts women.

As for your experiment, sorry but that doesn't pass the smell test with me, I know of shy, socially awkward good looking guys who have no trouble at all getting women, when you are a good looking guy, "the halo effect" kicks in, and in the eyes of women, you can do no wrong.

How did I come to the conclusion that looks is the number one thing women go for?, simple, watching my good looking slayer friends pick up women with consummate ease, and it had nothing to do with their social skills or confidence.
I agree that looks are very important ,but I don't believe that only with looks you can slay if that was the case brio would have been a slayer and would not even know about this site


Well if Brio does indeed has slayer good looks, then what's his issue?, because when you are a very good looking guy, women make it very easy for you.

You need to have a base level of personality. Like the fellow above said, you can't act like retard or not try unless you're 8+.



Ranger wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:
I never said that looks was the be all and end all when it comes to relationships and sex, but it is the major one, and it's pointless denying this simple fact. Of course there are other things that attract women like money, status and bad boys eg. take a look at lot of bikers in bikie gangs, they are fat, ugly, but it's their bad boy persona that attracts women.

As for your experiment, sorry but that doesn't pass the smell test with me, I know of shy, socially awkward good looking guys who have no trouble at all getting women, when you are a good looking guy, "the halo effect" kicks in, and in the eyes of women, you can do no wrong.

How did I come to the conclusion that looks is the number one thing women go for?, simple, watching my good looking slayer friends pick up women with consummate ease, and it had nothing to do with their social skills or confidence.
I agree that looks are very important ,but I don't believe that only with looks you can slay if that was the case brio would have been a slayer and would not even know about this site


Guys like brio are a massive anomaly. Yes being socially co-ordinated is of massive importance but it still doesn't disprove the basic factor that LOOKS influence how well you will do with girls. I know so many sub par guys who are funny and socially vibrant YET many of them finish last or end up in the friendzone. Take look at any social circle in university, and you can automatically tell who gets laid and who doesn't.
Genetics is everything crew.


Image

Tons of examples on this VERY SITE proving master yodas autist theories wrong instantly. What about lequak? Brio? BUlldog? All ABOVE average looks, some even VERY good looking guys have been here thru the years, who couldnt get no pussy to save their lives.

According to master autists theory, women would just throw themseleves at them at sight, however, thats not what happened, instead these guys ended up here.

Master yoda is an oldcel heading to his 50s with EXTREMELY little sexual experience with non-paid girls, the fact he really believes anyone should take his theories or opinions seriously is beyond hilarious. Oh well, Its good for entertainment purposes I must say :mrgreen:

Samsung wrote:Tons of examples on this VERY SITE proving master yodas autist theories wrong instantly. What about lequak? Brio? BUlldog? All ABOVE average looks, some even VERY good looking guys have been here thru the years, who couldnt get no pussy to save their lives.

According to master autists theory, women would just throw themseleves at them at sight, however, thats not what happened, instead these guys ended up here.

Master yoda is an oldcel heading to his 50s with EXTREMELY little sexual experience with non-paid girls, the fact he really believes anyone should take his theories or opinions seriously is beyond hilarious. Oh well, Its good for entertainment purposes I must say :mrgreen:


Again, Brio is super autistic and has a hard time doing basic functional things. Whereas most incels are closer to NT than he is.

If Brio came to stay with me, I bet I could get him laid through Tinder or OKC, whereas I myself wouldn't be able to.

If we are wrong, it would be so easy to prove. Just create an online dating profile of some average looking user here. Then message girls on online dating sites using "game". Get a number and schedule a date. Be able to do this consistently. We would be thankful and willing to listen to your advice.

If you are so right, why can't you offer any proof, Samsung? I know why and it's because you are full of shit.
Life is written in bone.



Also, if you were right Samsung we could perform the following experiment to prove it:

*Take Chad's online dating profile and messages but change the pictures to incel male
*keep using same messages/profile
*see if we get replies, matches, etc.

If we don't it disproves your theory.

I agree with you Yoda. To be "good with women" all you need is looks and the ability to hold a basic conversation. Everything else is mental masturbation. Alienfranco who is full blown Autistic (and is one of the only actual Autists on here, that word is thrown around way too much) managed to get that Indian girl into him because she was into his looks and race.

You can be "good with women," but it has very little with what you say and much to do with what you look like. The only exceptions to this are guys who are attractive and get multiple IOIs from women but are too shy or oblivious(this is where your Autism argument comes into play) to act on these IOIs. That has nothing to do with what they're saying though and everything to do with what they're doing. If THOSE guys simply took action they'd get laid, but that doesn't apply to 99% of incels and most of this site. An attractive guy has received the positive validation all his life to the point that his social skills are already up to par. Good looking incels are extreme anomalies. The people who disagree with Yoda believe everyone on this site is Autistic because a couple 6-7+ guys on here are still virgins/incels.

This site also overrates the looks of some of the guys on here. MASCULINE good looking guys are what girls prefer on average. Some like pretty boys, but most want DOM, masc looking guys if they can get them and the "good looking" members on here are closer to the pretty boy end of the spectrum. The ideal is a 6'2''+ MASC faced guy.
Image

ThereIsNoGame wrote:
Samsung wrote:Tons of examples on this VERY SITE proving master yodas autist theories wrong instantly. What about lequak? Brio? BUlldog? All ABOVE average looks, some even VERY good looking guys have been here thru the years, who couldnt get no pussy to save their lives.

According to master autists theory, women would just throw themseleves at them at sight, however, thats not what happened, instead these guys ended up here.

Master yoda is an oldcel heading to his 50s with EXTREMELY little sexual experience with non-paid girls, the fact he really believes anyone should take his theories or opinions seriously is beyond hilarious. Oh well, Its good for entertainment purposes I must say :mrgreen:


Again, Brio is super autistic and has a hard time doing basic functional things. Whereas most incels are closer to NT than he is.

If Brio came to stay with me, I bet I could get him laid through Tinder or OKC, whereas I myself wouldn't be able to.

If we are wrong, it would be so easy to prove. Just create an online dating profile of some average looking user here. Then message girls on online dating sites using "game". Get a number and schedule a date. Be able to do this consistently. We would be thankful and willing to listen to your advice.

If you are so right, why can't you offer any proof, Samsung? I know why and it's because you are full of shit.


Online is NOT IRL. Online do NOT show inhibition levels, body language, vocal tonality, eye-contact, how comfortable you are, how witty you are, how humourus you are, how much people probably like you, how high your popularty is, how you expect to be threated, your personal boundares, if you have high standards or not, if you are probably sexually experienced (due to your vibe) or not.

If I put up a tinder profile with the BEST Pictures of brio, I would get thousands of matches - However, IF I then send brio away to those dates - given the girls are HOT and have ALOT of choise - most will end up terrible, cause brio cant socialise and arent "cool" as the guys the girls are used to.

If not brio, then lequak, or whichever good looking guy on here you chose.


Fucking aspies dont understand social interactions is about EMOTIONS, especially with girls - which emotions do you create in her, does she think you are cool or a socially anxious weirdo? The latter will dry up the pussy no matter how nice your fucking maxialla or chin is.

alistair wrote:https://sirtyrionlannister.wordpress.com/2014/03/16/women-prioritize-statuswealth-or-attractiveness-empirical-approach/

In my opinion, this is a very well written article that truly demonstrates the importance of physical appearance.

Some highlights.

Another study [Gil-Burmann et al 2002] found women under 40 years old seek mainly physical attractiveness in men, whereas majority over 40, females past their fertile period, want trade-off between resources -socioeconomic status and attractiveness.

Results of an explorative empirical study on human mating in Germany yielded similar results, they tested that: handsome men, not high-status men, succeed in courtship. [Pashos A et al 2003]. For both sexes, physical appearance (PA) was decisive for the subject’s dating attractiveness. Male, but not female dating attractiveness also correlates with a kind and charismatic appearance. Furthermore, there was a positive linear relationship between men’s PA and their number of sexual partners within the last year. Men with more than four sexual partners were all above-average in PA, while the most attractive women had a medium number of sexual partners. However, in this respect, status had no influence

Rooney et al (2006) compared the strength of the effect of men looks in the long-term vs. short-term relationship. They found that good looking males are high preferred as a long-term mate. When older women choose (out of childbearing age), they value looks less and wealth-and-status more

Hadjistavropoulos et al (1994) proved that there is a mistaken social construct tend to underestimation of the role of physical attractiveness in male mate value. 80 female undergraduates were shown profiles containing photographs and information about the personalities of potential male dating partners and were asked to state the dating desirability of each target person. Subsequently, were asked to introspect about the factors that affected their dating preferences and they tended to intentionally underreport the impact of physical attractiveness on their preferences. Later, they were said that they were connected to a lie-detector polygraph, they produced more accurate overall introspective reports, admitted a main extreme influence by the physical attractiveness of the targets. It seems that female mindsets are very influenced by a social or cultural taboo

.


This is exactly on par with what I have been saying for 2 years now. It is clearly self evident if you look at the real world.

sweet dreams wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:
I never said that looks was the be all and end all when it comes to relationships and sex, but it is the major one, and it's pointless denying this simple fact. Of course there are other things that attract women like money, status and bad boys eg. take a look at lot of bikers in bikie gangs, they are fat, ugly, but it's their bad boy persona that attracts women.

As for your experiment, sorry but that doesn't pass the smell test with me, I know of shy, socially awkward good looking guys who have no trouble at all getting women, when you are a good looking guy, "the halo effect" kicks in, and in the eyes of women, you can do no wrong.

How did I come to the conclusion that looks is the number one thing women go for?, simple, watching my good looking slayer friends pick up women with consummate ease, and it had nothing to do with their social skills or confidence.


You are one of the few legit autistic guys here along with 3DFA puakiller puanewb icedearth invisible

Do you do anything else than chime in with your usual ad-hominems and your magical hypertrophy shitposts? I swear you and Samsung are on another level of shitposting.

Samsung wrote:Tons of examples on this VERY SITE proving master yodas autist theories wrong instantly. What about lequak? Brio? BUlldog? All ABOVE average looks, some even VERY good looking guys have been here thru the years, who couldnt get no pussy to save their lives.


Im going to play your game Evilvalle. Im going to start saying you're a what,30 year old guy who is posting the same bullshit from about 4 years and has countless alts. This guy says he knows everything about female behaviour and behaviour itself yet he does not implements in his life to get laid. Pretty much legit. :lol:

Brio is diagnosed with ASPERGERS. Do you understand or you're braindead from all the PUA shit you've read?
LeQuak said he had 17 lays so HE is not incel. Also do you see him posting anymore? No.
Bulldog isn't even that goodlooking,but from the tales he tells he is not incel.

3 goodlooking guy DON'T override the rest of the userbase. Or do i have to explain you that majority > minority?

Also you retard fuck don't seem to grasp the difference between HAVING autism AND the "alpha" bullshit you retard like to preach. As long you're socially adjusted YOU'RE done. But if you're BELOW average no amount of alpha bullshit is going to change that.

The cherry on top is that both those retards over here claim to have 50+ lays. JUST LOL :lol:
Image

What Kiwifarmers said was biased,misinformed, and used faulty reasoning to explain an over-generalization of the mental states of those that frequent Sluthate. They wouldn't understand this though, seeing as very few people are ever questioned on the validity of what they say over here.

alistair wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:
This site also overrates the looks of some of the guys on here. MASCULINE good looking guys are what girls prefer on average. Some like pretty boys, but most want DOM, masc looking guys if they can get them and the "good looking" members on here are closer to the pretty boy end of the spectrum. The ideal is a 6'2''+ MASC faced guy.


Interesting. Give me an example of a good looking pretty boy and a good looking masculine guy, in your opinion.


Think Lachowski vs the Greensboro Jock (Jay Gould). That's the difference we're talking about here. They can both be considered "attractive," but most girls would overwhelmingly prefer the jock in this comparison. I personally rate masc faced guys higher because that's what women will find more attractive and that makes biological sense.

Actually don't know what to believe sometimes really there are guys like Jeff Seid who are awkward but get laid easily
I remember very good reading in a pua forum post about a good looking guy who was shy and he tried to pick up a group of girls,he was very awkward as he said but the girls actually invalidated him to go out with them and they were interesting on him especially the girl who he tried to pick up as he said...

PuaKiller wrote:I agree with you Yoda. To be "good with women" all you need is looks and the ability to hold a basic conversation. Everything else is mental masturbation. Alienfranco who is full blown Autistic (and is one of the only actual Autists on here, that word is thrown around way too much) managed to get that Indian girl into him because she was into his looks and race.

You can be "good with women," but it has very little with what you say and much to do with what you look like. The only exceptions to this are guys who are attractive and get multiple IOIs from women but are too shy or oblivious(this is where your Autism argument comes into play) to act on these IOIs. That has nothing to do with what they're saying though and everything to do with what they're doing. If THOSE guys simply took action they'd get laid, but that doesn't apply to 99% of incels and most of this site. An attractive guy has received the positive validation all his life to the point that his social skills are already up to par. Good looking incels are extreme anomalies. The people who disagree with Yoda believe everyone on this site is Autistic because a couple 6-7+ guys on here are still virgins/incels.

This site also overrates the looks of some of the guys on here. MASCULINE good looking guys are what girls prefer on average. Some like pretty boys, but most want DOM, masc looking guys if they can get them and the "good looking" members on here are closer to the pretty boy end of the spectrum. The ideal is a 6'2''+ MASC faced guy.

+1
Thanks for your support PuaKiller, it's laughable how the real autistics like Samsung attack me, when I base my views on a thing called life experience, and yes, I may be an oldcel approaching 50, but I know how shallow and superficial women are (based on their behaviour).

In reality, it's not so much a matter of being "good with women", it's more a case of being PRESELECTED by women, and the good looking guys who get laid easily simply won out in the genetics lottery.

If you want to slay, you don't have to be the best looking. Just make the best of the situation. Work out, get a suitable haircut, dress nicely. No one likes a creepy slob. Most of the people on this forum aren't ugly, they're just anti social and don't take care of themselves

KawaiiPrince wrote:If you want to slay, you don't have to be the best looking. Just make the best of the situation. Work out, get a suitable haircut, dress nicely. No one likes a creepy slob. Most of the people on this forum aren't ugly, they're just anti social and don't take care of themselves


I'm glad you've met every single one of us, observed our hygiene, our social skills, and then sat down with each and every one of us and listened to our life stories.

KawaiiPrince wrote:If you want to slay, you don't have to be the best looking. Just make the best of the situation. Work out, get a suitable haircut, dress nicely. No one likes a creepy slob. Most of the people on this forum aren't ugly, they're just anti social and don't take care of themselves


Actually the people on sluthate probably have impeccable hygiene.

We're here because getting haircuts, dressing nice and exercise were not effective.

what sluthaters lack most of all, besides skeletal mass, is empathy. they're egoistical sellf obsessed and lack even the base ability of connecting with others.

redpiller wrote:what sluthaters lack most of all, besides skeletal mass, is empathy. they're egoistical sellf obsessed and lack even the base ability of connecting with others.


bullshit.

ThereIsNoGame wrote:
redpiller wrote:what sluthaters lack most of all, besides skeletal mass, is empathy. they're egoistical sellf obsessed and lack even the base ability of connecting with others.


bullshit.



what you just said proves my point. you believe sluthaters are empathic? the proof is in the pudding. 'i deserve this', 'i should have that'. that's the real bullshit. be born with better genetics you fucking INCEL with a lack of empathy. that's the REAL redpill. you lack the ability to connect with others and evoke their interest and sympathy, and ALSO the looks.

but sure, keep being incel and wondering why no one wants to be with 'you' lmao

redpiller wrote:
ThereIsNoGame wrote:
bullshit.



what you just said proves my point. you believe sluthaters are empathic? the proof is in the pudding. 'i deserve this', 'i should have that'. that's the real bullshit. be born with better genetics you fucking INCEL with a lack of empathy. that's the REAL redpill. you lack the ability to connect with others and evoke their interest and sympathy, and ALSO the looks.

but sure, keep being incel and wondering why no one wants to be with 'you' lmao


I don't know about the others, but I know I am empathetic.

Just lol @ how unempathetic you are coming off though.

Oh wait, I just realized I'm talking to a Samsung or Igno alt. Just lol

^ i am unempathic, but i can fake empathy where it's better than most people's shit attempts at sympathy and care.

and you're just self indulgent, don't prop yourself up. just admit most posters here struggle with empathy as well as looks, which is understandable. if the world hated me i'd hate it back

ThereIsNoGame wrote:
KawaiiPrince wrote:If you want to slay, you don't have to be the best looking. Just make the best of the situation. Work out, get a suitable haircut, dress nicely. No one likes a creepy slob. Most of the people on this forum aren't ugly, they're just anti social and don't take care of themselves


Actually the people on sluthate probably have impeccable hygiene.

We're here because getting haircuts, dressing nice and exercise were not effective.


Well do you put yourself out there? That's half the fucking battle for Christ sake. Unless you have a mental disability or deformed face, there's no excuse why you're having trouble with women. Talk and walk with an ounce of confidence and I promise life will get better.

If you guys are confident enough, post a picture, let me see how "ugly" you guys really are

This is the most legit fucking thread ever posted on sluthate.

Don't mind the coping low IQ retards like Samsung, Ranger, justinboober etc. PUA shills have never been more obvious.
Image

KawaiiPrince wrote:Talk and walk with an ounce of confidence and I promise life will get better.


you will get buried on this forum.

PuaKiller wrote:I agree with you Yoda. To be "good with women" all you need is looks and the ability to hold a basic conversation. Everything else is mental masturbation. Alienfranco who is full blown Autistic (and is one of the only actual Autists on here, that word is thrown around way too much) managed to get that Indian girl into him because she was into his looks and race.

You can be "good with women," but it has very little with what you say and much to do with what you look like. The only exceptions to this are guys who are attractive and get multiple IOIs from women but are too shy or oblivious(this is where your Autism argument comes into play) to act on these IOIs. That has nothing to do with what they're saying though and everything to do with what they're doing. If THOSE guys simply took action they'd get laid, but that doesn't apply to 99% of incels and most of this site. An attractive guy has received the positive validation all his life to the point that his social skills are already up to par. Good looking incels are extreme anomalies. The people who disagree with Yoda believe everyone on this site is Autistic because a couple 6-7+ guys on here are still virgins/incels.

This site also overrates the looks of some of the guys on here. MASCULINE good looking guys are what girls prefer on average. Some like pretty boys, but most want DOM, masc looking guys if they can get them and the "good looking" members on here are closer to the pretty boy end of the spectrum. The ideal is a 6'2''+ MASC faced guy.


Agree, but you're putting too much importance on IOI's. Most of the time they don't mean anything and you can still get rejected.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 83 guests