There's no such thing as being "good" with women.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Its actually hilarious how you could have this much scientific evidence, this much fuckin IRL examples - just stick ur neck outside your fucking basement and ull see average lookng guys with girlfriends EVERY FUCKING WHERE. Yet you are STILL obsessed with your "looks law".

No wonder people burned witches and hunted down scientists proving them wrong - people are sheep, easily brainwashed by ideologies and the sluthate ideology is "looks law", completely crushed by scientific studies time and time again, yet loser virgins like yoda keep holding on to it :lol:



assh0le wrote:the amount of women I see with guys who don't have their shit together (drug problems, baby dad, jail) and they still have they bitch pay for everything. I live in the "ghetto" too, could only imagine the white examples, but theses mandingo looking mofos choke, berate, and hit they hoes and they still want the D.
That's because nigger bitches are low-IQ. Legit fucking retarded.
https://omegamalemanifesto.wordpress.com http://8ch.net/incel/ Autist/Aspie Crew Anti-natalist Crew NEETcel Crew Escortcel Crew (semi-retired alum) White Colonial Game Crew (retired alum)
If you're not Chad, YOU WILL NEVER RAWDOG THIS HIGH E ANGEL

butthurt_manlet wrote:If you had social experience, you would see that there are some smooth operator types of guys who can outslay his looksmatched competitors.


I used to lead a very active social life, and whilst possessing good social/conversational skills are attractive attributes, I have very, very rarely seen a smooth talking ugly looking man outslay a better looking guy, sorry but women are very shallow, superficial creatures.

In virtually all social functions I have attended, where men and women interacted with one another, the good looking men ruled supreme with the women, and it had nothing do with confidence, social skills or any other mental masturbation.

Ranger wrote:First off, many guys lie and fake LTR interest to get laid (or at least keep their intentions ambiguous), and that is in itself a skill. Someone good at that manipulation could be said to be good with women. Where do you think the term player comes from?


Sounds like PUA BS to me, you cannot talk your way into a woman's pants, she either likes you, or she doesn't, once again the whole point of this thread was to highlight how being "good with women" is a silly term, because how can you be good at something ie. attracting women, when:

a) The outcome is out of our control ?
b) You can't replicate the success continuously?

Ranger wrote:Looks matter, but the dating market is so competitive that you still need to distinguish yourself from other average guys for the girls in your league. Obviously you don't have to do much if the girl preselects you, but anyone who has ever pursued women will know that there are times when guys shoot themselves in the foot with a girl who might have fucked them otherwise. Knowing the mistakes to avoid is practicable behavior.


That's right LOOKS do matter, so does your race, and your status (although status is often linked to money).

The only "mistake" I can see men making with women who might of otherwise fucked them, is when some men fail/or are unable to read female body language correctly.
This is what happens whenever I approach women.
Image
Image

Image
ucp.php?i=172
Image

Image

Image

Life long member of the escort crew

Arabcel crew

Ethnicel crew

Baldcel crew

Oldcel crew

Gymcel crew

Samsung wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:I am not a virgin penisbreath, now go and fuck your mother you fucking retard.


.. Autism :roll: :lol:


If I have autism, there's a perfectly good reason for it, "you're contagious".



there is kind of
you have to seize and/or create opportunities in order to get laid. if the chick doesn't find you good looking there is nothing you can do. but if she does find you good looking then you still have to make moves because most women will not.
basically
be attractive
push for sex

it's the guys who are good looking and push for sex that are called "good with women" because they make sure they take the opportunities given to them or make them happen.

edit: also when I was younger before I was comfortable pushing towards sexual interactions I missed out on girls who I later found out thought I was cute but it never went anywhere because I didn't try. Then they'd end up with some other dude around my looks level who did try.
Last edited by Broseph on Mon May 11, 2015 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are two types of women in this world - those who are whores and those who lie about being whores.
The Halo Effect is as much a law as gravity; ever present and irrefutable.
http://justbegoodlooking.blogspot.ca/20 ... tters.html

There is such a thing as being "good" with women. It's called being socially normal and being a cool, interesting, sociable, fun guy.

AMOG wrote:
Samsung wrote:
+1

Just LOL @thinking twink pretty "male models" would have been the ideal in an ancient enviroment with saber tooth tigers and mammuts trying to eat your ass :lol:

No, women would have chosen the best hunters, leaders, the masculine go getters. Thats why all romance novels tell the story about the strong guy, the military guy, the MC guy, the bad boy, the criminal etc and NOT the "male model".

Fucking losers here seems to not understand evolution at all :lol:


-2

Just LOL @you deluded sluthating basementcel cunts. In Ancient times, M & S was EVERYTHING. As women couldn't have provided for themselves and survival & childrearing was paramount. This ideology even carries over to Muslimcels and their culture.

However, in the Western World (all developed countries with even some freedoms) LOOKS IS LAW as most women can sustain themselves (especially the good-lookers thanks to whiteknights). Maybe these women won't be rich and have to live in a 1 bedroom apartment but all their basic needs are taken care of...and pick and choose based foremost on looks.

Therefore you have the rise of MM DOMINATION. Check the fake MM profiles to a dose of redpill reality you dumbfucks. It wasn't just a single-type of woman who replied confirming whatever stereotype you may have but women across the board aged 20-50, black or white, etc.

Cliffs: As you can see in the picture below, an incel is performing a grooming ritual on The Beav. whiteknighting her amongst his mates.

Image


I wouldn't waste your time arguing with Samsung, he is a clearly an IDIOT with an IQ less than his shoe size, and if you disagree with him, he calls you autistic.

In the past women were drawn to the more masculine brute men for protection, but not so much now, and you are right women love male models, look at all the experiments done on dating sites with fake profiles of male models and all the messages they get from women.



The only real impact your personality can have on a girl is a negative. Meaning you can only fuck it up somehow by being a literal retard or something. Which is what? 0.01 percent of population, so hardy relevant.
There are ways you can put off a girl as well by being an extreme douche or something, but again it is very minor detail, and will usually not happen.
I have seen how do good looking, high statue guys do it.
>girl shows interest in him
>he plays it off cool
>dosent do anything special
>keeps a normal boring conversation, like sup, or how are you or some neutral shit like that
>they make out afterwards

It is almost trivial, only PUAS and autists try and make some negging shit, or try to make something happen. High LMS guys just chill and girls come to them
Image

alienfranco wrote:There is such a thing as being "good" with women. It's called being socially normal and being a cool, interesting, sociable, fun guy.


How can you be good at something, where you have no control over the outcome?

And I know lots of socially normal, cool interesting, sociable, fun guys but they struggle to attract women because of their looks, on the other hand I also know of boring, not so cool good looking guys who have no problem attracting women, explain that.

FuckThis wrote:The only real impact your personality can have on a girl is a negative. Meaning you can only fuck it up somehow by being a literal retard or something. Which is what? 0.01 percent of population, so hardy relevant.
There are ways you can put off a girl as well by being an extreme douche or something, but again it is very minor detail, and will usually not happen.
I have seen how do good looking, high statue guys do it.
>girl shows interest in him
>he plays it off cool
>dosent do anything special
>keeps a normal boring conversation, like sup, or how are you or some neutral shit like that
>they make out afterwards

It is almost trivial, only PUAS and autists try and make some negging shit, or try to make something happen. High LMS guys just chill and girls come to them

+1
Image

Master Yoda wrote:
Ranger wrote:You are talking as if women evolved to open their legs to good looking men without even testing them.

This is bullshit women need to know that you are at least healthy psychological otherwise you will get rejected trust me about that,we already said that women need to know that the man is ready to fight and protect that's why women fantasize soldiers,firefighters,cops and they don't fantasize pretty feminine male models

Fuck off with your PUA bullshit, women don't test men they are genuinely attracted to.

Yes, women are attracted to men in uniform ie.police officers,firemen, military personnel, but that's if they are fit,tall and good looking, do you honestly believe a woman is going fantasise about a balding, middle aged cop with a beer gut?, give me a break. And a lot of women are attracted to feminine looking men, do you honestly believe that male models have a hard time getting laid?


Absurd that you are an oldcel and have no clue.

Ive just seen a photo of a mega nerd i used to know. He has a good face but hes painfully awkward you cant help feeling sick
Image

Youllnevermakeit wrote:I use to blame myself for getting rejected by women in social functions, like I was too aspie or I said the wrong things, but after seeing the way women treated my goodlooking slayer friends the difference was night and day. ignore the pua blue pilled retards master yoda, it's like arguing with religious people that there's no god or afterlife. Sometimes the redpill is too much for people to handle.


Being born with good looks-100 percent Automatic success with women. No effort needed on your part. Women flirt with you, give you blatant IOIs etc


+1
Thanks for your post, I too have a good looking slayer friend and whenever I went out with him, women would treat him like fucking royalty (just because of his looks), and I kid you not, I never,ever saw him get rejected, he had a 100% strike rate. In March 1992, I went on a two week South Pacific cruise with my slayer friend, and over the course of the cruise (14 days) he must have fucked at least 17 to 20 women, whilst I got nothing.

And yes, women make it very clear via their body language when they are attracted to a man, and it's not hard to tell.

sweet dreams wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:Fuck off with your PUA bullshit, women don't test men they are genuinely attracted to.

Yes, women are attracted to men in uniform ie.police officers,firemen, military personnel, but that's if they are fit,tall and good looking, do you honestly believe a woman is going fantasise about a balding, middle aged cop with a beer gut?, give me a break. And a lot of women are attracted to feminine looking men, do you honestly believe that male models have a hard time getting laid?


Absurd that you are an oldcel and have no clue.

Ive just seen a photo of a mega nerd i used to know. He has a good face but hes painfully awkward you cant help feeling sick


I am an oldcel, so what?, at least I am honest about my cursed luck with women, but my ugly looks and race wrote me off in that department, but I have one thing you don't have, and it's called LIFE EXPERIENCE.

My views on what attracts women, is based on how women BEHAVE, so I actually do have a clue, and believe me a cure for cancer will be found, before anyone truly understands women, SO FUCK YOU!!

If I were to sum up the LMS component of my book in one post I'd say: You need to be at least a reasonably attractive guy like myself ("you're cute" or she'll say "he's cute" to her bff when you're not around) or have a big cock in order to be sexually desirable to women. But if she is not into your personality, you're not going to get far with her. Some women of low-status or hell maybe even mid-tier status might have a one-night stand with you or try to rationalize her impulsive slutty behaviour by giving you a bareback blowjob instead of PinV with a condom (lol). But she has to be pretty low status to be ok with having an autistic boyfriend. Let's just put it that way. And if she realizes how socially fucked up you are, she will eventually try to dominate the relationship.

If you're just plain unattractive, you can still get girlfriends easily if socially adjusted. Just don't expect her to get any vagina tingles or any orgasms unless you have a big cock to compensate. She will likely not have much respect for you and make passive-aggressive power-plays with you. She will likely cheat on you too.

To be honest though, a lot of the breakdowns in my relationships with girls probably have to do with girls sensing that I am an asshole. Other than sex, cuddling and watching Netflix together and eating out at restaurants, I never really enjoyed the company of a female. Ever. But I can't help it, I'm autistic. Karaoke would be fun to do with my girlfriend if my friends came along though.

Just stfu already yoda, ure an oldcel who has to PAY WOMEN to touch him. Do u even understand how low ur credibility is when it comes to discussing what ACTUALLY gets pussy?

Just LOL @ur brain buddyboyo, why dont you just go ER? :mrgreen:

alienfranco wrote:If I were to sum up the LMS component of my book in one post I'd say: You need to be at least a reasonably attractive guy like myself ("you're cute" or she'll say "he's cute" to her bff when you're not around) or have a big cock in order to be sexually desirable to women. But if she is not into your personality, you're not going to get far with her.


That's right you need to be at least passably good looking in order to be sexually desirable to women, and whilst having a big cock is attractive, how is a woman going to know that you have a large dick unless she sees you naked?

Personality is important too, but once again, how is a woman going to know what your personality is like, if she rejects you instantly, and does not get to know you?

alienfranco wrote:Some women of low-status or hell maybe even mid-tier status might have a one-night stand with you or try to rationalize her impulsive slutty behaviour by giving you a bareback blowjob instead of PinV with a condom (lol). But she has to be pretty low status to be ok with having an autistic boyfriend. Let's just put it that way. And if she realizes how socially fucked up you are, she will eventually try to dominate the relationship.


Once again , the above is conditional on a woman being physically attracted to you, and what's this obsession with autism?

alienfranco wrote:
If you're just plain unattractive, you can still get girlfriends easily if socially adjusted. Just don't expect her to get any vagina tingles or any orgasms unless you have a big cock to compensate. She will likely not have much respect for you and make passive-aggressive power-plays with you. She will likely cheat on you too.


No, you won't get girlfriends easy if you are plain unattractive, unless you have something to compensate your lack of attractiveness with money, but then you are only inviting gold diggers. Being born an ugly looking man is real handicap when it comes to attracting women, I am not saying that ugly looking men can't get girlfriends, they can, but it's going to be much harder, and more often than not, a lot of ugly men will die alone.

Why are incels in denial about socially adjusted average and even ugly guys getting girlfriends? My ex-girlfriend is married to a bald ugly dude (at least he's thin. It could be worse). Bald, ugly, overweight office cucks get married all the time.

Is it because incels don't want to accept the reality that neurotypical women think they have dull personalities, uninteresting lives? Is it because they don't want to accept that neurotypical women perceive them to be uncool, boring LOSERS? I am a loser. I made peace with that since I was 27 1/2. But I didn't fully make peace with that until I quit my job and became NEET. Stopped giving up on being normal completely.

Master Yoda wrote:
I used to lead a very active social life, and whilst possessing good social/conversational skills are attractive attributes, I have very, very rarely seen a smooth talking ugly looking man outslay a better looking guy, sorry but women are very shallow, superficial creatures.

In virtually all social functions I have attended, where men and women interacted with one another, the good looking men ruled supreme with the women, and it had nothing do with confidence, social skills or any other mental masturbation.


I said outslay your looksmatched competitors, not guys who are considerably better looking than you.

Ranger wrote:



Sounds like PUA BS to me, you cannot talk your way into a woman's pants, she either likes you, or she doesn't, once again the whole point of this thread was to highlight how being "good with women" is a silly term, because how can you be good at something ie. attracting women, when:

a) The outcome is out of our control ?
b) You can't replicate the success continuously?




[quote="Ranger"]

Even if she likes you, sometimes she just "boyfriend" likes you and wants you to jump through a few hoops before she spreads her legs. Timing has to be right for her to consider a FWB or ONS, or else you have to be so far above her current league for her to make an exception for you. Women don't want to feel slutty. And if she's been pumped and dumped recently, this is even more of a thing. It is possible to push to soon and too hard for sex early on such that she is no longer interested. It is knowing this balance that is part of being "good with women".

Alien Franco must be drinking the red kool aid. If a person is interesting but does not possess a car it won't matter I'd this guy has all the charisma in the world unless he's shitting on her with looks. If your 5'6 better be Kevin hart type status. But then wit the case of lil keV y would a 5+ wit out the $$$$$$$

After a certain age you kinda need money, unless you are MM-tier

assh0le wrote:Let's say hypothetically, you got an autistic qb V an NT midget. The midget learned how to escalate from (let's say roosh even tho no real sane person would) qb has to say 10 hut they on his but. Midget better be mini me from Austin powers. :lol:


The NT midget would never pass the pre-selection phase so your point is null & void.

The point is if you take 2 guys who passed looks threshold, the one who knows how to read signals & be tactfully aggressive at the right times will be the one who wins. That is "being good" with women.
Eww face?
Know your place.
Image

Samsung wrote:Just stfu already yoda, ure an oldcel who has to PAY WOMEN to touch him. Do u even understand how low ur credibility is when it comes to discussing what ACTUALLY gets pussy?

Just LOL @ur brain buddyboyo, why dont you just go ER? :mrgreen:


Are you trying to win the Nobel Peace Prize for being the world's biggest retard and troll? If your father ever read some of the drivel and nonsense you post on this forum, he would beat the shit out of you, for being such a poor excuse for a son.

Yes, I am an ugly (but honest) oldcel who has to pay hookers for sex, so what?, did you know that the vast majority of men who see hookers are MARRIED? In my case, my ugly looks and race wrote me off in the dating game, and since you don't know what I look like, and nor were you standing next to me, each time I interacted with a woman to see the never ending back turns, face screw ups and dirty looks (just because of my ugly looks and race), maybe it's you, who needs to shut the fuck up.

You see, unlike immature idiots like you (I am not going to use the word Autistic, because that would be an insult to people who were born with this condition), I know how to read female body language, and when a woman is giving me bad or hostile body language, I politely thank for her time and walk away, like any man with social intelligence and common sense would do.

In fact my credibility is actually very high when it comes to discussing what attracts women, because I have witnessed first hand how women behave in the presence of both good looking and ugly guys, and what they respond to, also I have approached well over 200 women, so you can't accuse me of not trying to meet women. I may be an ugly hard core incel, and will never experience the life a good looking slayer, but my opinion on women (based on 46 years of life experience), is just as valid and credible as anybody else.

Samsung wrote:
Ranger wrote:We are analyzing what women are very attracted to and dom behavior is very attractive to them,not being very dom could be ok but being submissive is unattractive and can lead to rejection no matter how good you look from most women.You have to realize that a woman needs a man to make sure that can provide with food and protection from other animals while she is pregnant or holds babies and can't run fast

Yes pretty boys get laid they are better looking than the average guy,but they are not the ideal.


+1

Just LOL @thinking twink pretty "male models" would have been the ideal in an ancient enviroment with saber tooth tigers and mammuts trying to eat your ass :lol:

No, women would have chosen the best hunters, leaders, the masculine go getters. Thats why all romance novels tell the story about the strong guy, the military guy, the MC guy, the bad boy, the criminal etc and NOT the "male model".

Fucking losers here seems to not understand evolution at all :lol:


There were no male models in ancient times you fucking subhuman retard.

Master Yoda wrote:It's more a matter of being PRESELECTED by women, and in most cases it's based on your looks/race/genetic value.

Take for example two high profile slayers like Sean O'Pry and David Gandy, did you know these guys were headhunted to be male models?, they did not actually approach modelling agencies for work? And if you ask any woman why she slept with some Chad or other type of good looking dude, she will say that she had already chose him, based on his looks and race.

But getting back to the title of my thread, when you use the term being "good with women", it implies that attracting women is a "skill" that can be learned (as promoted by the PUA scammers). This is ridiculous, because how you can picking up women be a skill, when you have no control over the outcome? A true skill, like for example learning how to play the guitar is a skill, because assuming you understand the concept of music (learning how to play by ear,playing chords, notes,read and write sheet music etc), the guitar is both in tune and serviceable, the guitar will make the sound you want it to make, and this can replicated over and over again. The guitar is a neutral object, it's not going to refuse to play a C chord assuming you place your fingers in the right place. A woman on the other hand, is a human being with a mind of it's own that can work with or against you, irrespective of how well you may present yourself to her in terms of your confidence and personality.

The bottom line is, when it comes to dating,sex and relationships, women are judge, jury and executioner, therefore they are the choosers, you just have to hope that you get chosen or more accurately PRESELECTED.


Near perfectly explained. Mind if I save this for researching purposes?
"...women are like missiles. If you do not evade them or aren't able to hide from them, they could obliterate your air frame." -Skar
"A world with emotions can not have unity." -Vulthari
Image

AMOG wrote:
-2

Just LOL @you deluded sluthating basementcel cunts. In Ancient times, M & S was EVERYTHING. As women couldn't have provided for themselves and survival & childrearing was paramount. This ideology even carries over to Muslimcels and their culture.

However, in the Western World (all developed countries with even some freedoms) LOOKS IS LAW as most women can sustain themselves (especially the good-lookers thanks to whiteknights). Maybe these women won't be rich and have to live in a 1 bedroom apartment but all their basic needs are taken care of...and pick and choose based foremost on looks.

Therefore you have the rise of MM DOMINATION. Check the fake MM profiles to a dose of redpill reality you dumbfucks. It wasn't just a single-type of woman who replied confirming whatever stereotype you may have but women across the board aged 20-50, black or white, etc.
Back in the day looks mattered but being a good hunter and ready to fight was really important too,there is a study who supports that for women dom behavior is very important.

Master yoda if only fucking and having relationships with women was just based on looks then Brio and other guys who have posted here would have been in paradise.Trust me I am a good looking guy I would not mind that ,but that's not the truth women have options especially 7+ women.

Either way how you and all the others came to the conclusion that women only care about looks?

I personally made an online experiment with a good looking shy guy with no friends viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74465 women would stop messaging me after they knew that the guy was really awkward
Last edited by Ranger on Mon May 11, 2015 7:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
whywomendontliketallmen.blogspot.com
Image
After these threads you believe that height matters?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89932
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80838
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75120
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=55941
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85212

alienfranco wrote:Why are incels in denial about socially adjusted average and even ugly guys getting girlfriends? My ex-girlfriend is married to a bald ugly dude (at least he's thin. It could be worse). Bald, ugly, overweight office cucks get married all the time.

Is it because incels don't want to accept the reality that neurotypical women think they have dull personalities, uninteresting lives? Is it because they don't want to accept that neurotypical women perceive them to be uncool, boring LOSERS? I am a loser. I made peace with that since I was 27 1/2. But I didn't fully make peace with that until I quit my job and became NEET. Stopped giving up on being normal completely.


Do you actually pay any attention to what I post?

As an incel, I never said that ugly looking guys cannot get girlfriends/or wives, some of them do, but in many cases these ugly guys have to compensate for their ugly looks with money, are you familiar with the terms gold digger and women riding the cock carousel? A lot of women in their prime (18-30), are out there fucking all the Chads and bad boys, until they hit their late 20's, early 30's and then they catch a case of the "baby rabies", and it's then they decide for Mr Reliable beta , provider male, the same male these women wouldn't even have given the time of day to in their prime.

And how do you know that every incel leads a boring life and that they have dull personalities, or they are uncool?, do you know every single of one of them? Also, how is a woman supposed to know what an incel's personality, when she rejects him instantly and doesn't even give him the chance to show his personality?

Obsurver wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:It's more a matter of being PRESELECTED by women, and in most cases it's based on your looks/race/genetic value.

Take for example two high profile slayers like Sean O'Pry and David Gandy, did you know these guys were headhunted to be male models?, they did not actually approach modelling agencies for work? And if you ask any woman why she slept with some Chad or other type of good looking dude, she will say that she had already chose him, based on his looks and race.

But getting back to the title of my thread, when you use the term being "good with women", it implies that attracting women is a "skill" that can be learned (as promoted by the PUA scammers). This is ridiculous, because how you can picking up women be a skill, when you have no control over the outcome? A true skill, like for example learning how to play the guitar is a skill, because assuming you understand the concept of music (learning how to play by ear,playing chords, notes,read and write sheet music etc), the guitar is both in tune and serviceable, the guitar will make the sound you want it to make, and this can replicated over and over again. The guitar is a neutral object, it's not going to refuse to play a C chord assuming you place your fingers in the right place. A woman on the other hand, is a human being with a mind of it's own that can work with or against you, irrespective of how well you may present yourself to her in terms of your confidence and personality.

The bottom line is, when it comes to dating,sex and relationships, women are judge, jury and executioner, therefore they are the choosers, you just have to hope that you get chosen or more accurately PRESELECTED.


Near perfectly explained. Mind if I save this for researching purposes?


Thank you, and please save this, it will be my pleasure.

Ranger wrote:Master yoda if only fucking and having relationships with women was just based on looks then Brio and other guys who have posted here would have been in paradise.Trust me I am a good looking guy I would not mind that ,but that's not the truth women have options especially 7+ women.

Either way how you and all the others came to the conclusion that women only care about looks?

I personally made an online experiment with a good looking shy guy with no friends viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74465 women would stop messaging me after they knew that the guy was really awkward


I never said that looks was the be all and end all when it comes to relationships and sex, but it is the major one, and it's pointless denying this simple fact. Of course there are other things that attract women like money, status and bad boys eg. take a look at lot of bikers in bikie gangs, they are fat, ugly, but it's their bad boy persona that attracts women.

As for your experiment, sorry but that doesn't pass the smell test with me, I know of shy, socially awkward good looking guys who have no trouble at all getting women, when you are a good looking guy, "the halo effect" kicks in, and in the eyes of women, you can do no wrong.

How did I come to the conclusion that looks is the number one thing women go for?, simple, watching my good looking slayer friends pick up women with consummate ease, and it had nothing to do with their social skills or confidence.

Master Yoda wrote:
Ranger wrote:Master yoda if only fucking and having relationships with women was just based on looks then Brio and other guys who have posted here would have been in paradise.Trust me I am a good looking guy I would not mind that ,but that's not the truth women have options especially 7+ women.

Either way how you and all the others came to the conclusion that women only care about looks?

I personally made an online experiment with a good looking shy guy with no friends viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74465 women would stop messaging me after they knew that the guy was really awkward


I never said that looks was the be all and end all when it comes to relationships and sex, but it is the major one, and it's pointless denying this simple fact. Of course there are other things that attract women like money, status and bad boys eg. take a look at lot of bikers in bikie gangs, they are fat, ugly, but it's their bad boy persona that attracts women.

As for your experiment, sorry but that doesn't pass the smell test with me, I know of shy, socially awkward good looking guys who have no trouble at all getting women, when you are a good looking guy, "the halo effect" kicks in, and in the eyes of women, you can do no wrong.

How did I come to the conclusion that looks is the number one thing women go for?, simple, watching my good looking slayer friends pick up women with consummate ease, and it had nothing to do with their social skills or confidence.


You are one of the few legit autistic guys here along with 3DFA puakiller puanewb icedearth invisible
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 84 guests