WARNING: Do not get a LeFort 1

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

boru wrote:I have a legit facial deformity, a serious one. I'm gonna be having surgery later this year. I need a full reconstruction of my lower face, thanks to my slut of a mother drinking while she was pregnant (needless to say, my life has been a living hell so far).

Firstly, I'll have to have osteodistraction for 3-6 weeks to lengthen my jaw from the back. Then, because I was born without an upper maxilla bone, I'll have to have donor bones taken from my ribcage to create one. After my ribs are placed in my face to create an upper maxilla, then the LeFort surgery to move my upper jaw/palate backwards. Then I'll still have orthodontics until my lower face / jaw region is as wide as the rest of my face (I have a wide Alpha Male face, like my father, and the deformity is a VERY noticeable contrast with that. I look like a motherfuckin' extraterrestrial like Adam Lanza). This is all I know that I need so far, I may need bone cement or some other kind of filler around my lower jaw area. I am elephant man material here.

And no, I won't post photos until afterward. I'm gonna take a HUGE leap on the Looks Scale. And I'm not gonna stop after that, I'm gonna get temple filler, something like Kryptonite bone cement, and orbital rim implants in both upper and lower areas. I have to fix what a retarded whore did to me... or else I may as well just fix this shit with a bullet.

How old are you
When a woman has scholarly inclinations there is usually something wrong with her sexuality. - Friedrich Nietzsche

madskillz wrote:
boru wrote:I have a legit facial deformity, a serious one. I'm gonna be having surgery later this year. I need a full reconstruction of my lower face, thanks to my slut of a mother drinking while she was pregnant (needless to say, my life has been a living hell so far).

Firstly, I'll have to have osteodistraction for 3-6 weeks to lengthen my jaw from the back. Then, because I was born without an upper maxilla bone, I'll have to have donor bones taken from my ribcage to create one. After my ribs are placed in my face to create an upper maxilla, then the LeFort surgery to move my upper jaw/palate backwards. Then I'll still have orthodontics until my lower face / jaw region is as wide as the rest of my face (I have a wide Alpha Male face, like my father, and the deformity is a VERY noticeable contrast with that. I look like a motherfuckin' extraterrestrial like Adam Lanza). This is all I know that I need so far, I may need bone cement or some other kind of filler around my lower jaw area. I am elephant man material here.

And no, I won't post photos until afterward. I'm gonna take a HUGE leap on the Looks Scale. And I'm not gonna stop after that, I'm gonna get temple filler, something like Kryptonite bone cement, and orbital rim implants in both upper and lower areas. I have to fix what a retarded whore did to me... or else I may as well just fix this shit with a bullet.

How old are you

I'm actually kind of old, 33 but pass for a deformed 18-25 year-old to most people (most of the people on my whore's side of the family are very youthful looking, the only thing I've ever had going for my looks). I can easily lie about my age and pass for 22. I've spent years just sitting on disability for Major Depressive Disorder and anxiety problems, isolating myself and playing video games. I decided to go to college, finally, last year but got kicked out over sluts picking on me and starting shit. I can get current student loan payments deferred and start over somewhere else after I get my surgery, I won't be staying here where people have seen what I looked like before surgery (what has been seen can't be unseen). I'm hoping that in time my family will forget and treat me better in the future, but won't hold my breath.
No looks, no love. Know looks, know love.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice