WARNING: Do not get a LeFort 1

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by Atlas was deleted by Atlas on Fri May 22, 2015 10:34 am.

Atlas wrote:That surgeon was Obwegeser. He's considered one of the best surgeons in Europe.

Yup, and he made a grave error in this case, though arguably he looks slightly improved.

i've personally seen the screw ups made by a certain unnamed renowned maxillofacial surgeon in the DC area. i've met 4 people he's operated on and half of them needed to get a revision.

he rarely advances the bones far enough and 3/4 of his patients that i've met have had REGRESSION. the teeth creep back to where they used to be, especially when the person gets the surgery in their teens it seems.

what he does do remarkably well, though, is reduce TMJ. also, his surgeries are borderline unaffordable to the majority of the people here - he costs around $25-30k and insurance will seldom foot the entire bill. he starts off his consultations by frankly telling you not to waste his time and that the surgery is indeed very expensive. how do i know? i've been to him before.

unless you have some insane birth defect or you were mauled in a car accident, he will not perform an LF3 on you.
Last edited by SupportLocalSluts on Mon May 11, 2015 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

unless that guy's smile was really fucked up, the surgery had basically no effect.

Atlas wrote:
germanDream wrote:probably its still swollen?
I doubt it. It is very common that this happens. When only maxilla is advanced, upper midface is left behind. It's good surgery if you have strong upper midface but otherwise it's a big compromise.

na the midface is not the problem. the problem is that they didnt do a proper ccw rotation, the chin is too far back and the nose looks feminine. it even looks like they did a cw rotationjust fcking LOL.

if they gave him 110° gonial angle and enough forward projection, everything would be fine.

germanDream wrote:
Atlas wrote:I doubt it. It is very common that this happens. When only maxilla is advanced, upper midface is left behind. It's good surgery if you have strong upper midface but otherwise it's a big compromise.

na the midface is not the problem. the problem is that they didnt do a proper ccw rotation, the chin is too far back and the nose looks feminine. it even looks like they did a cw rotationjust fcking LOL.

if they gave him 110° gonial angle and enough forward projection, everything would be fine.

He probably had some breathing problem or TMJ. To many American functional maxillofacial surgeons, the job is done when you correct the bite.

will having a maxillarry impactin surgery be bad ??
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

monkeycel wrote:will having a maxillarry impactin surgery be bad ??

no, because maxillary impaction is a legit deformity and usually gives you a gummy smile, right? get that taken care of if you can afford it!!

If you have VME and a dolichofacial growth pattern maxillary impaction is the only way of treating it, so no, it would be needed if you have either.

The 3/4 profiles of guys who have had Le Forte 1's have always looked like shit. This is common knowledge.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:

no, because maxillary impaction is a legit deformity and usually gives you a gummy smile, right? get that taken care of if you can afford it!!

yes , i have a gummy smile. im currently accumulating money.

monkeycel wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:

yes , i have a gummy smile. im currently accumulating money.

How gummy is it? Most slur haters say they are getting surgery for serious defects but actually they are within normal ranges... Cunts

sephon wrote:Image

Quick morph, but this just made me realise something

why don't we start using darkening makeup around our eyes to give the illusion of certain depth/orbital size? If it works on pictures, surely it could work to an extent irl.

love the morph. educate me more about the darkening around the eyes! i am curious to hear you out
PostThis post by Atlas was deleted by Atlas on Fri May 22, 2015 10:35 am.

germanDream wrote:
Atlas wrote:I doubt it. It is very common that this happens. When only maxilla is advanced, upper midface is left behind. It's good surgery if you have strong upper midface but otherwise it's a big compromise.

Attachments
Unbenannt.PNG
Unbenannt.PNG (233.81 KiB) Viewed 4498 times

It doesn't destroy the midface, it's because they have NO FUCKING MIDFACE in the first place. If you put the maxilla into a normal position on a face where every bone is recessed guess what? you get fucked up facial contours, no fucking shit broyo.

yes i got a lefort 1 due to underbite (1inch LOL)

midface seriously fucked, need some orbital rim somethings, ever so slight sceleral show, but eyes definitely tired/sunken

you need to work on sick skin colouring to hide it, but i still definitely have tired eyes with lots of loosish skin, worried about aging big time (21)

but its infinity% better than before, could be worse

general problem is lack of forward growth, poor ramus definition etc
PostThis post by Atlas was deleted by Atlas on Fri May 22, 2015 10:35 am.

sephon wrote:
MorphIncel wrote:why don't we start using darkening makeup around our eyes to give the illusion of certain depth/orbital size? If it works on pictures, surely it could work to an extent irl.

love the morph. educate me more about the darkening around the eyes! i am curious to hear you out

darkening between the upper eyelid and eyebrow = shadow that is cast from light above when your brow ridge is more protrusive. also darkening inside the whites (not possible obviously) = eyes appear more hooded

Harakari has suggested this numerous times, and it's possible but the problem is that it can look like you're wearing eye makeup. But still, makeup coverup orbitals crew is legit.

I have a legit facial deformity, a serious one. I'm gonna be having surgery later this year. I need a full reconstruction of my lower face, thanks to my slut of a mother drinking while she was pregnant (needless to say, my life has been a living hell so far).

Firstly, I'll have to have osteodistraction for 3-6 weeks to lengthen my jaw from the back. Then, because I was born without an upper maxilla bone, I'll have to have donor bones taken from my ribcage to create one. After my ribs are placed in my face to create an upper maxilla, then the LeFort surgery to move my upper jaw/palate backwards. Then I'll still have orthodontics until my lower face / jaw region is as wide as the rest of my face (I have a wide Alpha Male face, like my father, and the deformity is a VERY noticeable contrast with that. I look like a motherfuckin' extraterrestrial like Adam Lanza). This is all I know that I need so far, I may need bone cement or some other kind of filler around my lower jaw area. I am elephant man material here.

And no, I won't post photos until afterward. I'm gonna take a HUGE leap on the Looks Scale. And I'm not gonna stop after that, I'm gonna get temple filler, something like Kryptonite bone cement, and orbital rim implants in both upper and lower areas. I have to fix what a retarded whore did to me... or else I may as well just fix this shit with a bullet.
No looks, no love. Know looks, know love.

boru wrote:I have a legit facial deformity, a serious one. I'm gonna be having surgery later this year. I need a full reconstruction of my lower face, thanks to my slut of a mother drinking while she was pregnant (needless to say, my life has been a living hell so far).

Firstly, I'll have to have osteodistraction for 3-6 weeks to lengthen my jaw from the back. Then, because I was born without an upper maxilla bone, I'll have to have donor bones taken from my ribcage to create one. After my ribs are placed in my face to create an upper maxilla, then the LeFort surgery to move my upper jaw/palate backwards. Then I'll still have orthodontics until my lower face / jaw region is as wide as the rest of my face (I have a wide Alpha Male face, like my father, and the deformity is a VERY noticeable contrast with that. I look like a motherfuckin' extraterrestrial like Adam Lanza). This is all I know that I need so far, I may need bone cement or some other kind of filler around my lower jaw area. I am elephant man material here.

And no, I won't post photos until afterward. I'm gonna take a HUGE leap on the Looks Scale. And I'm not gonna stop after that, I'm gonna get temple filler, something like Kryptonite bone cement, and orbital rim implants in both upper and lower areas. I have to fix what a retarded whore did to me... or else I may as well just fix this shit with a bullet.

its okay. you are home now...
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice