Oh Lawd. POF from a 9/10 Girl's Perspective

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Earlier today I said f**k it, i wanted to see what Plenty of Fish is like from a 9/10 prime girl's perspective, so I set up a fake POF account. Snatched a random photo of amateur model from the net that didn't look professional. Set her age at 22 and body type to slim.

There's 2 parts to setting up your profile. The first part is all the text content such as your interests, hobbies, first date ideas, etc... The 2nd part of the process is to upload photos.

I finished the first part of the setup, and just a few SECONDS after clicking submit, 3 dudes hit me up with chat requests. wtf? i hadn't uploaded any photos at all yet, and my profile had 2 bulls**t lines written in it about how "I like tall men and shopping for handbags". I think because I listed body type as "slim" guys came like flies to shit just for that sole reason.
Chat requests ignored (of course).

Phase 2, uploadp profile picture. OH LAWWWWWWD. Allll hell broke loose after posting profile photos.

Chat requests popping up non stop. Private messages coming in on the regular like diarrhea as if i set up a free cannabis business or some sh*t. Mind = Blown

Its been 11 hours and 244 messages already. The profile part was filled with shitty and conceited text.

Of course i knew that hot chicks would get contacted left and right on POF, but seeing it first hand really hit home. I'd only ever created troll female accounts to test the waters with 1 > 7s before. (the 7's were getting 100 a day and the 1's 4 or so)

ALLLLL of that being said, now i know why so many guys suck dick at getting hot women (yes mad).
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

PostThis post by iNeedHair was deleted by puanewb on Wed May 20, 2015 1:33 pm.
Reason: Requested in Tinychat

Holy shit :lol:
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

And to think, most of the community here would kill for that kind of attention. I wouldn't take that attention, not for one fucking second. If I were a chick or a Chad using POF I would much rather have like 5 people hit me up and actually want to get to know me instead of a flock of over 9000 incels who just want attention like a bunch of 3 year olds.

But think of how insincere each of those 200+ messages are, just knowing that they just want to get their dicks wet. And then the next day, 200 more messages from at least 160 incels (following 80-20 here), and 40 Chads, all just thirsty and horny nothing else. At the expense of being a White Knight, that's gotta suck for her at least IMO.

This is why MGTOW needs to be preached. Cuz chicks are getting WAY too much attention. They don't deserve it and it probably stresses them out like crazy at least IMO. I know if I got that much attention I would be freaking out. How many of them are potential stalkers, etc?

Solitary Confinement should be required in someone's life at least for a week to a month. For this time you can't talk to anyone or be in the company of anyone. You can either go to a center and have them take care of you or you can still be in the public just wear a device that will kill you if you talk to anyone. I have spent entire weeks to months not socializing with anyone and just either going to the beach and taking in the scenery, or just people watching during a time where not only did I think of killing myself all the time, I actually cut. When I took that whole month off I felt WAY better.
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V

PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

PJGoodwater wrote:post the pics you used and some of the messages

I just used these believable pics of Barbara P.

I cropped the head off this one..

This is it

This is fucking it

:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:

FUK THIS LIFE
Image Image

1 hour later another 21 messages have arrived.

You should tell all of them to meet you in a mall or something on the same day at the same time, to wear a red shirt and bring flowers so she knows its him. Then you get there early and record from a distance a massive swarm of 100+ incels all wearing the same thing, gathered to meet this girl :)

would be so fuckin funny. I remember a long ass time ago some miscer did something similar where it took place at a burger king, but he got shitty camera footage and ran away LOL

PJGoodwater wrote:You should tell all of them to meet you in a mall or something on the same day at the same time, to wear a red shirt and bring flowers so she knows its him. Then you get there early and record from a distance a massive swarm of 100+ incels all wearing the same thing, gathered to meet this girl :)

would be so fuckin funny. I remember a long ass time ago some miscer did something similar where it took place at a burger king, but he got shitty camera footage and ran away LOL

Good idea. You must all wear red jeans so I know its you. :mrgreen:

PJGoodwater wrote:You should tell all of them to meet you in a mall or something on the same day at the same time, to wear a red shirt and bring flowers so she knows its him. Then you get there early and record from a distance a massive swarm of 100+ incels all wearing the same thing, gathered to meet this girl :)

DO THIS. HOLY SHIT.

CaptainOCD wrote:real dolls for life

Real dolls are the only chance of men fucking something beautiful. Seriously only 15>20% of men get to enjoy an attractive female in their lives, and only 1% get a 8.5+

Peppers wrote:Real dolls are the only chance of men fucking something beautiful. Seriously only 15>20% of men get to enjoy an attractive female in their lives, and only 1% get a 8.5+

Yep
Attachments
lovedoll.png
lovedoll.png (951.24 KiB) Viewed 4976 times
There are two types of women in this world - those who are whores and those who lie about being whores.
The Halo Effect is as much a law as gravity; ever present and irrefutable.
http://justbegoodlooking.blogspot.ca/20 ... tters.html

Nihilism+ wrote:And to think, most of the community here would kill for that kind of attention. I wouldn't take that attention, not for one fucking second. If I were a chick or a Chad using POF I would much rather have like 5 people hit me up and actually want to get to know me instead of a flock of over 9000 incels who just want attention like a bunch of 3 year olds.

But think of how insincere each of those 200+ messages are, just knowing that they just want to get their dicks wet. And then the next day, 200 more messages from at least 160 incels (following 80-20 here), and 40 Chads, all just thirsty and horny nothing else. At the expense of being a White Knight, that's gotta suck for her at least IMO.

This is why MGTOW needs to be preached. Cuz chicks are getting WAY too much attention. They don't deserve it and it probably stresses them out like crazy at least IMO. I know if I got that much attention I would be freaking out. How many of them are potential stalkers, etc?

Solitary Confinement should be required in someone's life at least for a week to a month. For this time you can't talk to anyone or be in the company of anyone. You can either go to a center and have them take care of you or you can still be in the public just wear a device that will kill you if you talk to anyone. I have spent entire weeks to months not socializing with anyone and just either going to the beach and taking in the scenery, or just people watching during a time where not only did I think of killing myself all the time, I actually cut. When I took that whole month off I felt WAY better.

wut

Nihilism+ wrote:
But think of how insincere each of those 200+ messages are, just knowing that they just want to get their dicks wet.

Whats so insincere about that?Are you one of those guys who think that a relationship is a result of getting know of each other then sex later?

If those mutated female experiments we did on here and puahate got flooded with messages i cant even begin to imagine what the top tier women get :uzi:

I had a fake female profile on facebook with one pic that i used for the purpose of liking random pages, and to troll on facebook back in the day. And even tho my profile was terribly done with only one pic guys would still send dick pics out of the blue and try to start up conversations.

Its insane how retarded the average male is :lol:

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice