Feeling burned out (SRS)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I'm feeling burned out. I'm sick of having responsibility to initiate, presuade, seduce... And no matter what I do I finish lonely rejected and misunderstood. I have read 3 complete pua books and watched weeks of pua vids ( about long time ago when i was a bluepiller mangina)
Now I realize that the problem is not fucking me, It's the fucking blance of power.
We have to do all the fucking work, we have to be on fucking point, say the perfect thing, on the right time, have the perfect phisique and cheekbone jaw ratio.
And bitches. Now every minger 2/10 lookwise has a facebook full of guys trying presuade her. They are getting so much attention 24/7, so much valdition! That they don't even know what the hell they want. Because they became so used and desensitized to getting so much attention and affection. That they don't even know that the hell wil make them happy. Everything is easy, cheap and accessible for them.

So now I have to cater to that? A spoiled bitch. That got approached more than her whole female ancestry combined. A bitch who's fat and disgusting and uploads a pic of her beer gut, or her bloody panties. And get validated by tens if not hundreds of thirsty normal fags and friends that call her charming, adorable, and say how brave and empowered she is instead of smacking her on the mouth telling what a filthy degenerate slut she is.
Poor excuse for human being.

We have too much game! That's the fucking problem,
We're busy running our hamster wheels, burning ourselves out in this nasty rat race. All because our grandadies decide giving a woman a right for to say here opinion. And now tell me, . Where did it brought us? A collapsing economy, a toxic work environment where you can lose your job any moment for literally anything.
I can't even compromise. because the least attractive female that can cause me erection. 1.5/10 , chubby manly short haired, hairy armpits tumblr feminist goqt the market value that requires LMS in light years ahead of me. ( Min requirements: ryan Gosling 5/10)
I know I probably didn't tell you anything you dont already know. But fuck I really needed that to keep my lelative sanity!

THE FACE IS THE PILLAR OF BEAUTY!

heilsa wrote:accept it. its not your fault. now order some pizza. you deserve it.

Fuck yeah!

NO God CAN GUDGE ME.
Only a manlet could comprehend my pain..

Yeah me too but for slightly different reasons and with different vices. I switched from wine to beer. But I have the occasional shot. I like me a bit of vodka. Trouble is, some of the beer you get in supermarkets can taste like poison. You have to upmarket to have a good go at it.

Bukowski knew

"Miller's is the easiest on my system but each new batch of Miller's seems to taste a bit worse. Something is going on there I don't like. I seem to be gradually going over to Schlitz. And I prefer beer in the bottle. Beer in the can definitely gives off a metallic taste. Cans are for the convenience of storekeepers and breweries. Whenever I see a man drinking out of a can I think, now there is a damn fool. Also, bottled beer should be in a brown bottle. Miller again errs in putting the stuff into a white bottle. Beer should be protected both from metal and from light.
Of course, if you have the money it's best to go up the scale and get the more expensive beers, imported or better-made American . Instead of a dollar 35 [SIC] you have to go a dollar 75 or 2 and a quarter and up. The taste is immediately noticeable. And you can drink more with less hangover. Most ordinary American beer is almost poison, especially the stuff that comes out of the spigots at racetracks. This beer actually stinks, I mean to the nose. If you must buy beer at the racetrack it is best to let it sit for 5 minutes before drinking it. There is something about the oxygen getting in there that removes some of the stink. The stuff is simply green.
Beer was much better before world war 2. It had tang and was filled with sharp little bubbles. It's wash now, strictly flat. You just do the best you can with it.

workcel wrote:Bukowski knew

"Miller's is the easiest on my system but each new batch of Miller's seems to taste a bit worse. Something is going on there I don't like. I seem to be gradually going over to Schlitz. And I prefer beer in the bottle. Beer in the can definitely gives off a metallic taste. Cans are for the convenience of storekeepers and breweries. Whenever I see a man drinking out of a can I think, now there is a damn fool. Also, bottled beer should be in a brown bottle. Miller again errs in putting the stuff into a white bottle. Beer should be protected both from metal and from light.
Of course, if you have the money it's best to go up the scale and get the more expensive beers, imported or better-made American . Instead of a dollar 35 [SIC] you have to go a dollar 75 or 2 and a quarter and up. The taste is immediately noticeable. And you can drink more with less hangover. Most ordinary American beer is almost poison, especially the stuff that comes out of the spigots at racetracks. This beer actually stinks, I mean to the nose. If you must buy beer at the racetrack it is best to let it sit for 5 minutes before drinking it. There is something about the oxygen getting in there that removes some of the stink. The stuff is simply green.
Beer was much better before world war 2. It had tang and was filled with sharp little bubbles. It's wash now, strictly flat. You just do the best you can with it.

Man , ic you read my post you would know im not burned out because of beer. Im burned out mentally cor flexing all thw time , trying to get some affection recogintion and achiving absulotly nothing...

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Fap & Doritos wrote:I'm feeling burned out. I'm sick of having responsibility to initiate, presuade, seduce... And no matter what I do I finish lonely rejected and misunderstood. I have read 3 complete pua books and watched weeks of pua vids ( about long time ago when i was a bluepiller mangina)
Now I realize that the problem is not fucking me, It's the fucking blance of power.
We have to do all the fucking work, we have to be on fucking point, say the perfect thing, on the right time, have the perfect phisique and cheekbone jaw ratio.
And bitches. Now every minger 2/10 lookwise has a facebook full of guys trying presuade her. They are getting so much attention 24/7, so much valdition! That they don't even know what the hell they want. Because they became so used and desensitized to getting so much attention and affection. That they don't even know that the hell wil make them happy. Everything is easy, cheap and accessible for them.

So now I have to cater to that? A spoiled bitch. That got approached more than her whole female ancestry combined. A bitch who's fat and disgusting and uploads a pic of her beer gut, or her bloody panties. And get validated by tens if not hundreds of thirsty normal fags and friends that call her charming, adorable, and say how brave and empowered she is instead of smacking her on the mouth telling what a filthy degenerate slut she is.
Poor excuse for human being.

We have too much game! That's the fucking problem,
We're busy running our hamster wheels, burning ourselves out in this nasty rat race. All because our grandadies decide giving a woman a right for to say here opinion. And now tell me, . Where did it brought us? A collapsing economy, a toxic work environment where you can lose your job any moment for literally anything.
I can't even compromise. because the least attractive female that can cause me erection. 1.5/10 , chubby manly short haired, hairy armpits tumblr feminist goqt the market value that requires LMS in light years ahead of me. ( Min requirements: ryan Gosling 5/10)
I know I probably didn't tell you anything you dont already know. But fuck I really needed that to keep my lelative sanity!

Good post
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

most females think they are "special" nowadays...special needs maybe :lol:

i feel your pain op - you need to up your game - srs I have been close to the edge of giving up on the bitches a few times...maybe am expecting too much from them

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice