Just lol if you think you will ever be successful without a

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

STRONG PROFILE

aka

STRONG NOSE/STRONG CHIN

it's the bare minimum to have any type of authority in this world

All prominent noses with strong protruding chins

big jaws with small chins look like a complete joke having a strong chin is the only answer

Lets take a look at some hyper successful people

Do you think jay gould became a multi millionaire with his dashing looks?

No its with his strong chin and profile commanding respect

A strong chin, that Hollywood staple, may also be a plus for aspiring CEOs. That's the conclusion of New York plastic surgeon Darrick Antell, who presented his highly anecdotal evidence at the recent 2007 World Congress on Liposuction Surgery and Advances in Cosmetic Surgery in Dubai. Antell drew a line from the nose tip to the chin on photos of 42 CEOs from 2005's top 50 Fortune 500 companies. Some 90% (including Carly Fiorina, then Hewlett-Packard's (HPQ) CEO) showed nonreceding-to-prominent chins, vs. 40% of the U.S. population.

90% fortune 500 ceo's LOL @ people without chins

Now lets look at the past presidents...
ALL of them have strong chins

There is legit not ONE single president ever in the US to have a weak chin

Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-05-10 at 11.38.27 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-10 at 11.38.27 AM.png (1.07 MiB) Viewed 2235 times

Just lol @ you chinless subhumans that is legit the WORST thing someone can have as a man

I actually have a very strong chin. Give me a bird chin for a normal skull size any day of the week.

fuckthat wrote:I actually have a very strong chin. Give me a bird chin for a normal skull size any day of the week.

do you have a strong profile?

this is what a strong chin looks like I mean prominent

width means nothing

Just lol if you think you will be successfull because of your protruding chin. Youre 20 and bagging money from your parents to buy socks ands underwear.
Last edited by slayerfacedincel on Sun May 10, 2015 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FUARKKKK

Do you think julius caesar would be known as the greatest general without this profile
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

sephon wrote:LEGIT

It's very fucking legit

it's rare to find someone with a strong chin from profile and not in a leadership position
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

no big deal.
profile is easily fixable via surgery.

Lol could you ever imagine this guy as your boss?

or this guy

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice