O'Beast reveals society's disgust at her obesity

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

An overweight photographer has captured society's animosity towards obese people in a series of photographs which show various strangers glaring and sneering at her while she is working out.

In a number of the images, Haley Morris-Cafiero, 38, from Memphis, Tennessee, can be seen exercising in a tight spandex ensemble on the Venice Beach boardwalk in Los Angeles as passers-by continue to stare and point at her. Other pictures see her wearing a swimsuit, while young beach-goers rudely gawk at her.

The shocking images are part of Ms Morris-Cafiero's Wait Watchers project, a series of photoshoots which document the public's varying attitudes toward obesity.

Initially the project was focused on the photographer's own thoughts about her weight, but quickly evolved into something completely different when she noticed the constant presence of ogling onlookers in the background of her self-portraits.
This latest installment came about as a result of online critics responding to her previous photoshoots, telling her that she needed to start exercising in order to lose weight. 'Since so many people suggested the world would be better if I lost weight and got a makeover — I decided to put myself in a world where I was not comfortable: shopping malls, exercise trails and beauty counters,'

'My goal was to show that even when I am happily engaging in how society wants me to behave in order to fit their standard, I am still surrounded by what can be considered a critical gaze.'

The artist chose Venice Beach for its reputation as 'the epitome of fitness and beauty', and set up a camera before she proceeded to draw attention to herself by performing a number of different stretches.

Within 45 minutes, she had 20 photos that showed onlookers with 'questioning or critical' looks.

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

PostThis post by iNeedHair was deleted by puanewb on Wed May 20, 2015 1:33 pm.
Reason: Requested in Tinychat

PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

3D Face Analysis wrote:I've read this before. This is bullshit.

http://petapixel.com/2013/02/11/woman-p ... in-public/

A fat woman is standing in a busy street, and people were smiling when they walked past her. The fat woman interpreted the "smiling" as "bullying." However, as some said in the comments, her behavior was "abnormal" because she was standing in a busy street blocking other people.

She was also blocking this woman:

She was purposefully being awkward by blocking other people:

The guy on the stairs was posing for a picture. Now the woman was intentionally being awkward by sitting in front of a man, while having his picture taken. The guy was smiling...probably because you are required to smile when getting a picture taken, and there was a PERSON below him blocking the entire view. No wonder why she would get smiles.

Also she was was sitting on a swing doing nothing. She looks bored, upset and awkward. As expected, the man was smiling after he saw her sitting on the swing doing nothing:

He looks like he's trying to ask her "...are you alright?"

So "fat shaming" is in part a myth created by social delusion. "Fat shaming" is a self-fulfilling prophecy. This is similar to women who breastfeed their children in public. They state that the get "stares" from other people. Maybe other people stare at her because it's the first time they saw a woman breastfeeding her child?

legit. You can even see in the OP pics how she's blocking people from walking and bringing attention to herself.
Life is written in bone.

Your in california!! What the fuck does she expect

If your incel and live in a hot place like CA your gonna have a bad time

She is just an attention slut.Red pill-we know that she can be fucked by a drunk 6/10 at least if she wanted to.Many people there are not judging her,they are just uncomfortable because she is standing in their way.Of course that fat slut will call everyone bad but she will not try to go to the liposuction or not to eat a kilo of icecream tonight.At the same time she will be wondering why men chose slim females because the media learned her that attraction is just a social construct and that the world will be better if we just respect our bodies(in her case respecting means not judging herself while she is getting ready for an obesity clinic).This is laughable really.

Charles Darwin wrote:Most people are overweight. As if people really give a shit and pay attention. She probably picked 20 photos out of the thousands of photos that she hasn't showed you and selected the few with people gawking at her. And besides, all these pictures show her in some awkward pose so how do you not expect people not to look.

Yeah I agree. I see lard asses every day and no one even looks at them.

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

fucking LOL @ obese ppl

she looks mildy retarded as well, not like losing weight will imrpove her lifestyle
If you are reading this, you are sub5, there is no other explanation for your lack of success with women. Anything else is just coping.

I like the girl covering her mouth and laughing lol
lol at the JBs making fun of her
and finally the guy with long blonde hair looking like thor just disgusted

great thread

and as another user pointed out she is also really ugly so that doesn't help
There are two types of women in this world - those who are whores and those who lie about being whores.
The Halo Effect is as much a law as gravity; ever present and irrefutable.
http://justbegoodlooking.blogspot.ca/20 ... tters.html

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice