Social media has fucked over so many guys

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Ceran wrote:
alienfranco wrote:Believe it or not, not even I have stooped that low. Like ever. I've had erectile difficulties having to put up with less obese chicks than that.

It's hilarious how ALL the fat went to her gut and love handles. And maybe her boobs. None of it to her ass or legs. The married woman I was with at least had a lot of fat that went to her ass.

Someone will complement her tits then.. You really only need one good feature

Some guy will love her hair, big fat tits or feet fetish indeed, despite being so big she has her own moons.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

germanDream wrote:
EctoKing wrote:
This was my jaw when I was 17
[img]http://i.gyazo.com/b47bf8ee1f958f7937ac61f12686b2f5.png[img]

I look about 12 in that pic despite being 17, I'm hoping that I'm having a very delayed puberty and jaw still has time left to grow + roids will make it wider

If not I'll look into surgery

dont get your hopes up too much. roids dont change the jaw, hgh does but its practically not affordable. maybe you are a late pubertycel but i doubt you will see significant jaw gains

David Laid has a pretty narrow jaw and he's building a decent fanbase. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens

Ceran wrote:FB still sends me random notifications of random people directly to my email .. Like trying to bait me to "participate"

Facebook: Chadette Bradley has posted a new profile picture (383 likes)

Thanks Facebook. Time to update my status "Just took a bottle of sleeping pills and heading out to the train tracks" (0 likes, 0 comments, 0 fucks given)

Why are you guys still going on about facebook?, drop it like how you'd drop a boring game and never play it ever again. :lol:

Bojack wrote:Yea, I just might delete my facebook and instagram soon. It pisses me off just looking at it.

are you one of those incels that never actually posts a picture of them self on their instagram but instead has a shit load of photos with almost no likes relating to some incel hobby (in your case, anime)?

If you even have an Instagram, and are decent looking enough to consider posting Selfies or pictures of yourself, you have no business on this forum

Having a facebook while not being a Chad or a female is just killyourself mode.
Just fucking dont do it, save yourself from the pain.
As for instagram? Bro do you even sub 7 theory? Bro do you even LMS. If not Chad or female DONT FUCKING DO IT.

With IG and the internet any decent girl can be a model .. no need for photo studios etc.. Just cherry picked photos and 10,000 followers. So many girls are C list celebrities basically having done nothing other than IG whoring and attracting followers. "Followers" Jesus .. What has happened to humans

Well every girl is a mini celeberty on facebook with her pick of exess males who would kill one another over a 5/10 girl with no question asked.
All the parts are there
Fans-males
Attention-likes and compliments
Sense of superiority- all guys have 2-10 likes, while girls get well into 100-300 with ease
Feeling like a VIP-guys send you 100s and 100s of messages in hopes you will answer them. Like the girl is some Goddess whome they must pray to and please in order for her to say them hi
All she has to do is post a picture from time to time, or maybe show a bit of skin and guys go wild.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice