when do the clavicles seal?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

cuckadoodledoo wrote:
TruthBombs wrote:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19934713

"This cross-sectional study establishes that relatively little clavicle growth (20%) remains for girls beyond age 9 years and for boys beyond 12 years."

time to go er.

Yep, Slayer/Incel status is largely determined before puberty even begins.

cuckadoodledoo wrote:
TruthBombs wrote:
Yep, Slayer/Incel status is largely determined before puberty even begins.

this may be coping but they are supposedly the bone to seal. maybe mine will grow with roids

Not a chance, if anything that would cause them to seal even faster.

Trust me, I'm a bone researcher.

"This cross-sectional study establishes that relatively little clavicle growth (20%) remains for girls beyond age 9 years and for boys beyond 12 years."

Horseshit. LOL beleiving it just because it's from NCBI

you really think ronnie coleman and every fucking massive slayer has the same clavicle width from when they were TWELVE? Clavicles seal around 15-18 years of age and can go beyond if you're using trt and hgh
Suicide solves all.

geneticdetermination wrote:

Horseshit. LOL beleiving it just because it's from NCBI

you really think ronnie coleman and every fucking massive slayer has the same clavicle width from when they were TWELVE? Clavicles seal around 15-18 years of age and can go beyond if you're using trt and hgh

1. You clearly don't know what NCBI is.
2. You clearly don't seem to understand that men who were genetically destined to have wide frames developed them before they entered puberty (long clavicles and wide sternums), while everything during puberty/after is due to large deltoid muscles growing (through pubertal testosterone).

Good luck arguing with the data, I'll take the word of several Ohio State scientists over some scrawny little faggot on Sluthate.com

cuckadoodledoo wrote:
TruthBombs wrote:
2. You clearly don't seem to understand that men who were genetically destined to have wide frames developed them before they entered puberty (long clavicles and wide sternums), while everything during puberty/after is due to large deltoid muscles growing (through pubertal testosterone).

Good luck arguing with the data, I'll take the word of several Ohio State scientists over some scrawny little faggot on Sluthate.com

i have high prenatal t but im a framcel. they dont stop growing at 12, they fuse around 25 from what ive seen.

Really? Because from "what I've seen" (i.e. the data from an actual fukking study), 99% of male clavicles have less than 20% of growth left in them (under a mm or two) after 12 years of age.

cuckadoodledoo wrote:
TruthBombs wrote:
Really? Because from "what I've seen" (i.e. the data from an actual fukking study), 99% of male clavicles have less than 20% of growth left in them (under a mm or two) after 12 years of age.

waht matters is when it seals for me. if it seals later in life than i can simulate growth

Could be the strongest cope on this site LOL

"PLEASE GROW CLAVICLES!!"

you fucking retards clavicles are one the last bones to fuse at age 21-25. They fuse several years after long bone limb fusion.

There was a study they measured clavicle length between 18-19 year old and 21+ and there was an increase of about 0.24 in for men and 0.20 in for women

It was done on 750 ppl

Bealzibub wrote:you fucking retards clavicles are one the last bones to fuse at age 21-25. They fuse several years after long bone limb fusion.

There was a study they measured clavicle length between 18-19 year old and 21+ and there was an increase of about 0.24 in for men and 0.20 in for women

Hey fuckboy post the study.

TruthBombs wrote:
geneticdetermination wrote:Horseshit. LOL beleiving it just because it's from NCBI

Do you believe everything you read? If you knew a dick or two about the scientific fields you'd realize that scientists aren't gods, they're regular idiots like me and you, believe me when I say this. Lots of studies on things like muscle building/bones are completely off because they don't take into account real life situations. Yo're like Ian Mccathy using his "scientific studies" yet looking like shit, because actual bodybuilders know how reality works. You don't know shit about anything outside of your basement yet you keep pointing to some stupid article without even reading the whole PDF.

geneticdetermination wrote:
TruthBombs wrote:

Do you believe everything you read? If you knew a dick or two about the scientific fields you'd realize that scientists aren't gods, they're regular idiots like me and you, believe me when I say this. Lots of studies on things like muscle building/bones are completely off because they don't take into account real life situations. Yo're like Ian Mccathy using his "scientific studies" yet looking like shit, because actual bodybuilders know how reality works. You don't know shit about anything outside of your basement yet you keep pointing to some stupid article without even reading the whole PDF.

Strong response, keep screaming and throwing a tantrum as if it will somehow make your shoulders wider.

From actual scientists, not some scrawny bitter phaggot incel on SH:

"Whereas a 10 year old child has achieved only 55% of their three-dimensional thoracic growth, a similarly aged child has completed 80% of their clavicle growth [28]"

Study was conducted with over 300 men

TruthBombs wrote:
Bealzibub wrote:you fucking retards clavicles are one the last bones to fuse at age 21-25. They fuse several years after long bone limb fusion.

medind.nic.in/jae/t02/i2/jaet02i2p199.pdf

Bealzibub wrote:
TruthBombs wrote:

Uh-oh, another SCIENTIFIC PAPER that goes against what TB was saying? How can it be, I thought that paper was the absolute holy grail of reality? What happens, now that two papers give conflicting information u phag?

25 supposedly - it's one of the last bones to fuse.

you do realize truthbombs is baiting the fuck out of you, right?

nah he legiti believed that paper to be some sort of holy grail

he usually posts legit truthbombs but this time he was wrong and butthurt

I do think they fuse earlier than you'd imagine(though I doubt @ 12) but some of you aren't looking at it correctly. It's not like only the clavicles grow, pretty much all of the bones grow gradually. So while your clavicles become wider before/during puberty, so will your rib cage, hips etc. so it's not like your shoulders will necessarily look wider. The V-taper structure is formed early.
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

It dosent really matter, but probably about 20-25 for males, however only a few mm are left at this age. Basically if you looked like a framecel at 18, then you will always be a framecel bone wise.
"Sneaking out at night to lie with your virgin gf under the stars. Penetrating her for the first time. Seeing her face in the crowd at your HS football game. Having a huge group of jock friends. You never experienced any of that. It's over. You lost at life. Time to man up and become a provider. Time to downsize and save for retirement. Time to Gillete shave your face and become a mister. Time to acknowledge that you were always destined for mediocrity. Welcome to hell. Welcome to life."

Bealzibub wrote:
TruthBombs wrote:

You idiot, did you even read the study?

"As seen from this Table the mean length of the clavicle on the right side was 143.37 ± 8.93 mm in the age group of 18-20 years which increased to 150.48 ± 8.38 mm in the age group of 26-30 years after which it got stabilized till the age group of 51- 60 years when it was 149×76 ± 7.12 mm"

Clavicles grow around 5 mm longer... less than 5% of a difference in length from 18-25...

My point that 80%+ of your clavicle length is determined pre-puberty still stands.

TruthBombs wrote:
Bealzibub wrote:

You idiot, did you even read the study?

"As seen from this Table the mean length of the clavicle on the right side was 143.37 ± 8.93 mm in the age group of 18-20 years which increased to 150.48 ± 8.38 mm in the age group of 26-30 years after which it got stabilized till the age group of 51- 60 years when it was 149×76 ± 7.12 mm"

Clavicles grow around 5 mm longer... less than 5% of a difference in length from 18-25...

My point that 80%+ of your clavicle length is determined pre-puberty still stands.

Exactly, sure they grow from 20-25, but you will still stay a framecel if you were beforehand.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice