I FOUND THE REAL GREENSBORO JOCK GTFIH

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Fucking GOD

This is the ideal ideal life. He slayed during the years that matter and now he is a successful businessman living the good life. The power of L.

Happiness = genes.
"In a society where males compete with each other to be chosen as he-men by females, one of the best things a mother can do for her genes is to make a son who will turn out in his turn to be an attractive he-man. If she can ensure that her son is one of the fortunate few males who wins most of the copulations in the society when he grows up, she will have an enormous number of grandchildren. The result of this is that one of the most desirable qualities a male can have in the eyes of a female is, quite simply, sexual attractiveness itself."

cocaine wrote:Fucking GOD

This is the ideal ideal life. He slayed during the years that matter and now he is a successful businessman living the good life. The power of L.

Happiness = genes.

Exactly. He has so much pussy in his 14-20 he can live without it id he wants to

I would only charge $500 to suck his cock

Holy shit what a monster. You can clearly tell what immediate impact androgens have on a face. He looks like a low T cuck these days

Lol at all this hype. For what? Just another succsesful jew.

He isnt even a jock. Hes like 5 ft 8-9. Jocks are fucking 6 ft 2 +

Lol u took a picture of a young average looking jew squinting and u call him a god? Are u fuckin retards?

Nothing to see here just another jew making milions. 6 milion jews in america less then black people and running 90% of america including holywood.
founder of MIA THEORY

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43930

Props to OP! awesome detective work.

My mind is blown right now. This guy is marginally older than me, but he has truly lived, while I am a thirty-something with the mindset of a teenager.

So many questions:
How did we single him out as Chad Thundercock in the first place? What was he doing in Greensboro? Who found his name? How do you find those FB images? Who pays millions for his crappy websites no-one has heard of? Did he really invent video embedding? Does he really go to Bruce Springsteen Concerts?

submissive wrote:Image

My mind is blown right now. This guy is marginally older than me, but he has truly lived, while I am a thirty-something with the mindset of a teenager.

So many questions:
How did we single him out as Chad Thundercock in the first place? What was he doing in Greensboro? Who found his name? How do you find those FB images? Who pays millions for his crappy websites no-one has heard of? Did he really invent video embedding? Does he really go to Bruce Springsteen Concerts?

someone has to aware him of this thread already. i really doubt that he will care but it has to be done...

yes just create a temporary email and sent it to him you fucking high-inhibition autists

submissive wrote:Image

So many questions:
1. How did we single him out as Chad Thundercock in the first place?
2. What was he doing in Greensboro?
3. Who found his name? How do you find those FB images?
4. Who pays millions for his crappy websites no-one has heard of?
5. Did he really invent video embedding?
6. Does he really go to Bruce Springsteen Concerts?

1. He just had the look and body of angular "Jock" masculinity. He first appeared on the misc I believe.
2. He was a student for 1 year (term 98-99) before moving from Greensboro to live 400 miles away in Rowan. Gould graduated from Rowan University in 2001, where he earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Law & Justice.
3. Rawrasaurus found his name via the Greensboro roster website from the year 1999 archive. http://www.greensborocollegesports.com/ ... oster.html He was pictured as player no 45 (Jay Gould) in a small picture where his dyed blonde hair and arm tattoo's made him identifiable. He was found on FB with a simple name of Jay Gould and "images of" search.
4. Fuck knows. Connections I guess.
5. No.
6. Yes.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

His face is at least 8/10 and let's be honest he is a 9.5 considering his age. He is honestly at the same level as gandy.(srs) Because has more money than gandy so I would rate him 10.5/10.

He is a half-god walking on earth.

i bet jay gould could even fix this fuckin forum. he is a super jew

The Yashi Solution
Yashi has developed a unique technology stack that integrates location focused technology with real-time bidding that allows our customers to bid based on auction, site, device and user data. This allows customers to target communities across the United States very precisely where they live, work and play.

'Technology stack' made me lol

Listen up cuckcels, it's OVER. Bow to your demi-god and bask in his genetic superiority. The system needs wage slaves like you to keep life pristine for men of his caliber.

duskyx wrote:Listen up cuckcels, it's OVER. Bow to your demi-god and bask in his genetic superiority. The system needs wage slaves like you to keep life pristine for men of his caliber.

this

What the hell he hardly resembles the guy from original picture. He's a good looking guy but not the high T jock we were led to believe. I guess it was just one of those 1 in a million shots.

offthewall wrote:What the hell he hardly resembles the guy from original picture. He's a good looking guy but not the high T jock we were led to believe. I guess it was just one of those 1 in a million shots.

He just looked more masculine at 20. His face was more cut/rugged and his arms and thick traps shoulders bulging. He was on roids for sure for a football season.

He obviously came off the T and hasn't been near it for 15 years. He peaked though at the most vulnerable and needed time to peak in a man's life - later college years 19, 20, 21 - which give you that boost for adult life.

MiddleChild wrote:He is a dissapointment tbh. He is clearly around 5'10 and would not be rated higher than a 6 here. His wife is decent looking too but he could probably do way better if he wanted considering hes a millionaire.

his wife has a nice body

TBH I doubt he is even 5'10, im a legit 5'10 but when I played hockey they listed me as 5'11.

LOL at his jeans in that picture btw. The Greensboro jock looks like a SHer fucking lol

WASPill
------- WASP OR DEATH -------
Zeitgeist wrote:Top tier looks, brains, and lineage. The WASPs that settled America a few hundred years ago are today's bourgeoisie. They run America and America runs the world. They own the land and the business and live on passive income, while you (the proletariat) slave away in their factories and offices.

collegecel wrote:With that name Spiegel, I thought for sure he was Jewish, and being in the tech industry... But he's actually a WASP.

Zeitgeist wrote:He should be a the new sluthate icon. While he may not be the typical slayer. I think we may have been WAYYY off with our chad hate mentality. Just lmfao at bashing on some workcel ex athletes who have a slightly easier time getting low class pussy.

Spiegel gets to enjoy being a billionaire from the start of his PRIME! Not only that he is decent looking and tall. He can pump and dump high class pussy like T Swift for a few months and not even care.

------- WASP OR DEATH -------

Zeitgeist wrote:WASPill

He's Jewish though.

This thread won't be settled until Gould himself responds.

and to think OP still wonders why girls call him creepy :lol:

legit 10/10 detective work though

MiddleChild wrote:He is a dissapointment tbh. He is clearly around 5'10 and would not be rated higher than a 6 here. His wife is decent looking too but he could probably do way better if he wanted considering hes a millionaire.

[email protected] getting mogged. he's a jewish manlet with decent physical hormones. That picture was just a one in a million shot like with jeremy meeks
Suicide solves all.

he still looks fuking hot in the second pictures , if you make a tinder account of hes prime years while some girl in real life will flank on him he stills a god .p.s all 5'10 hate what about brad pitt ? he could esay get 7 8 girlfriend

how can you play football at 5'10 you guys keep saying footballs plyer are 6'0 plus .
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice