kelly mittendorf is hot

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:cute smile:

She just looks really unique, and not in a bad way. Her voice is nice.

Hilarious Basement Dweller Claims

Bipolar wrote:I take you're a girl by your writing style so these aspies should probably take your opinion over their gay desires

Bipolar wrote:lachowski is painfully average looking

Bipolar wrote:my jaw still looks better than nessmans lOOL

Bipolar wrote:nessman just has a narrow pointy jaw that happens to photograph well this forum has no life experience so they dont know what good looking is.. I destroy nessman the only one I don't destroy is gandy but hes basically my look alike and I will be on the same level if not higher when im in my 30's

iwishiwasdead2 wrote:taylor hill isnt even goodlooking to be a model

I HATE THIS WORLD!!!!

vertu wrote:This is not an LMS forum whatsoever.
LMS and REDPILL my fucking dick LOL.

Not a single discussion on hedge funds vs mutual funds on the first page.
Not a single discussion on foreign import exporting on the first page.
Not a single "ordering raw steroid powders from overseas" thread on the first page.

geneticdetermination wrote:Children who grew up playing Nintendo ended up being weak jawed myopic beta males, while those who played xbox or ps2 were significantly more likely to be alpha. Mario and wii gay sex vs halo and god of war.

Now, it doesn't mean everyone who played ps2/xbox wasn't a beta-not by a long shot. But there is some definite correlation. I grew up playing gameboy and shit and ended up on this site. Friends who played ps/xbox grew thick facial hair, stronger jaws, sooner changed interests to sports cars, fucking women, and had 16+ inch arms 12% bodyfat going to the gym once a week.

I believe they were genetically inclined to play more violent, mature games, versus the submissive low prenatal-T betas who played pokemon, mario, or wii.

no joke she is probably one of the ugliest things ive seen.

holy fuck that face those spaced the fuck out teeth...........................
lost my fucking appetite.

would not fuck.
would not be able to get an erection or look at her more than 3 seconds without puking.
Last edited by potential8 on Sun May 10, 2015 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

SH 1% crew

hot as in I would gladly fuck her but never marry.
Life is written in bone.

Anyone else reminded of this androgynous MM when looking at her?

Alli Simpson wrote:Anyone else reminded of this androgynous MM when looking at her?

lol wtf!
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice