There is a concert taking place in my university

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I was waiting for the bus and all I could notice was the group of college students talking and socializing with each other. Of course for a concert the girls will wear their sluttiest clothing they can find.
So much skin.
Young
Tight breast and ass cheeks everywhere.

It is around 65-70 degrees and you already know at this kind of weather girls will find any way possible to get away with wearing the least clothing possible.

All these drunk young men and women going out to party and dance and of course after the concert there will be sex.
Sex ill never enjoy.
Women i will never touch.
Enjoyment ill never experience.

These genetic elites seem so care-free. Most of their worries are whether or not Chad will call me the next day or what colored top should i wear to this party.

The time is approaching :pistodouble:

You are never going to have sex!!
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

im a herbivore now
If you are reading this, you are sub5, there is no other explanation for your lack of success with women. Anything else is just coping.

I know exactly how you feel man. Where did things go wrong?
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

Damn. Actually feel really bad for you after this post.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

djfranktank is legit.

The way you see things is so much like how I do.
Life is written in bone.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice