When were you the happiest?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested

Age 7 to 13, basicly before playing computer :lol:

When I was 17, around mid 99 to mid 2000. Had just started driving, and was having success with girls at clubs with my Italian wingman. My conversation skills peaked at that time. I was bluepilled enough to think my adult life would be a continuation of that, but the reality was that months later my health would take a nosedive, I would become NEET and drift apart from just about everyone I knew.

Christmas holidays 1992. The greatest two weeks of my life.

If I could trade in my remaining 35-40 years just to experience that fortnight again, I would do so without any hesitation whatsoever.

Ignobilid wrote:
DiamondInTheRough wrote:8th grade was a fantastic year. Played a lot of CoD, had a lot of good friends, had my first semi-girlfriend, had hair. Things were just good back then.

Being young is something amazing. A shame we always only realize how amazing it is, once we are older and our youth is behind us. I never appreciated how free and fun elementary school was until I had to go to high school. Never appreciated high school fully until college. Never appreciated college fully until I was adult and working, lol.

AforAspie wrote:when i was in junior school. no interest in girls. playing hide and seek, tag, cops and robbers, football, climbing trees. everyone was friends with everyone. the fun you can have without technology is truly a gift when you are young and curious.

Technology is hugely overrated. It dulls the mind, it makes us into robots, and makes us waste way too much time. I bless the days we spent without it... and my happiest memories are always involving times where I had no internet, no news to make me depressed, no bullshit social media, no interactions with cunts on stupid forums, just... complete radio silence, freedom. One-on-one interaction with other human beings where you had each others full and undivided attention.

So true i remember it was when i was 6 years old and playing with kids in the school yard throwing rocks at cats, then rushing home to watch power rangers, then playing with the neighborhood kids.It seems everyone was friends there wrnt really any social circles, you mostly hanged out with who was ever in your class or in your lunch time.The sweet sun and air as i rode my bike down the block with these two sisters and a neighborhood kid,still remember there names kelly-ann and dana and some spanish kid named miguel.

When I was about 20, bluepilled, socialied all the time and tried to talk to girls.
To sad thing is that nowdays I don't try or care because of being aware of the reality, but have much more sucess.

I've had a lot more sad times in life but l'll list some of the fleeting happy moments in my life:

1) Learning how to ice skate when I was 4 years old.
2) Swimming during the summer.
3) Throwing a one-hitter in Little League All-Stars.
4) My first time french kissing a girl.
5) Tit-fucking an old-girlfriend and then blowing my load down her throat.
6) Having a cute 21-year-old guitar student give me the best BJ of my life. She coated my shaft and head with saliva and then proceeded to deepthroat my shaft while simultaneously massaging my balls with her tongue.
7) I've had some moments playing on stage that felt like I kind of became one with the music.
8) Driving down the road one day and headed to the coffee shop to use the internet, I had this feeling of peace wash over me. It was like all my negative emotions just evaporated. Hatred, jealousy, hopelessness, desire, lust, envy, rage. All of it. Gone. Just a serene peaceful feeling that stayed for about three hours. Pure bliss. It was awesome. I wish that feeling would've stayed with me for the rest of my life.
9) When my girlfriend threw me a surprise party for my 30th birthday. It turned into a big open mic jam session. Big fun.
10) When girlfriend from #9 used to eat my ass out while stroking me off to climax.

zygominati wrote:When I was 17, around mid 99 to mid 2000. Had just started driving, and was having success with girls at clubs with my Italian wingman. My conversation skills peaked at that time. I was bluepilled enough to think my adult life would be a continuation of that, but the reality was that months later my health would take a nosedive, I would become NEET and drift apart from just about everyone I knew.

what happened?
Suicide solves all.

When I survived this;
ljklhj.jpg
ljklhj.jpg (187.95 KiB) Viewed 2392 times

yuitgyu.jpg
yuitgyu.jpg (183.41 KiB) Viewed 2392 times
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

wsolki wrote:When I was about 20, bluepilled, socialied all the time and tried to talk to girls.
To sad thing is that nowdays I don't try or care because of being aware of the reality, but have much more sucess.

Haha, I am 19. At the very least I won't fall for that trap.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

Jazz wrote:I've had a lot more sad times in life but l'll list some of the fleeting happy moments in my life:

6) Having a cute 21-year-old guitar student give me the best BJ of my life. She coated my shaft and head with saliva and then proceeded to deepthroat my shaft while simultaneously massaging my balls with her tongue.

7) I've had some moments playing on stage that felt like I kind of became one with the music.
8) Driving down the road one day and headed to the coffee shop to use the internet, I had this feeling of peace wash over me. It was like all my negative emotions just evaporated. Hatred, jealousy, hopelessness, desire, lust, envy, rage. All of it. Gone. Just a serene peaceful feeling that stayed for about three hours. Pure bliss. It was awesome. I wish that feeling would've stayed with me for the rest of my life.
9) When my girlfriend threw me a surprise party for my 30th birthday. It turned into a big open mic jam session. Big fun.
10) When girlfriend from #9 used to eat my ass out while stroking me off to climax.

I heard about the fucked up shit that happened to you early in your life, but then I read this and wonder how the hell you ended up here.

20-23 was a good time in my life.

Then I had my mental breakdown, and things went to shit. Xanax addiction and withdrawals, panic attacks, anxiety, major depressive.

Struggled hard for two and a half years, then started to see some improvements. I'm doing better, mentally, now. Still have some kinks tho, and that will probably go on for the rest of my life.

I think the Xanax abuse damaged some of my cognitive abilities.

PuaKiller wrote:
Jazz wrote:I've had a lot more sad times in life but l'll list some of the fleeting happy moments in my life:

I heard about the fucked up shit that happened to you early in your life, but then I read this and wonder how the hell you ended up here.

Yeah, I guess my age is a shocker for guys on this site. 42. lol The girlfriend who used to eat my ass out, she dumped after about 2 years together. I fell apart for about a year. Found PUA (2005). Wasted thousand of dollars and did hundreds of cold approaches on-and-off for six years. Result: I kissed maybe a half-dozen women and got a few handjobs. Discovered the RP in 2012 and stumbled upon the PUAHate site a few years ago.

I've been dealing with severe chronic back pain (ruptured T5 disc and severe nerve damage) since 1995 (age 22) that was the result of a workplace accident. I feel like I've been on 'just existing' mode ever since the accident. Didn't date at all from age 22-28 because my back pain was so bad that it just wasn't even an option. For the past 20 years I've been averaging about 3-5 hours of sleep per night. I've added about 8 more injuries since 2009 that haven't healed so I'm in a really bad spot now. My body is seriously busted up. What can I say? Shit genetics is my best guess. I injured my fret hand about a year ago and I've been turning down gigs left and right because my hand is so fucked up now. I'm teetering on the verge of being homeless.

I've also taken about 5 Asperger's Syndrome tests on the web over the last year and every one of them has come up positive. I've struggled with depression since I was about 13. I was on Prozac from age 20-23 and I took Celexa from age 35-37. I guess I'm just trying to figure out why my life is such a mess. I have a self-sabotage pattern that has repeated itself over and over again. Whenever things start going better for me, I inevitably do something that just brings everything crashing to the ground. And then I'm left trying to pick up the pieces and cobbling everything back together. I spent about 15 years building my guitar teaching business and then shit-canned it when my buddy wanted me to move to LA to put a band together. I went out there for about a year and ended up massively in debt and back in my hometown with nothing. No business. I lost a lot of gigs and studio work. Nothing left but a mountain of debt and health problems.

I am an impulsive decision maker. I really struggle with being able to weigh the pros and cons of a situation before I take action. And alot of it has been due to being a 'people pleaser.' I often do things that I know are not in my best interests but end up doing them anyway just to make other people happy. Doing that has left me in some really tough situations. So, that's the semi-short version of how I ended up here.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice