When were you the happiest?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested

8th grade was a fantastic year. Played a lot of CoD, had a lot of good friends, had my first semi-girlfriend, had hair. Things were just good back then.

DiamondInTheRough wrote:8th grade was a fantastic year. Played a lot of CoD, had a lot of good friends, had my first semi-girlfriend, had hair. Things were just good back then.

when I was 10 or 11...I had a vague interest in kissing cute looking girlsand was even outgoing (Its all about confidence !) but puberty kicked in and I was pretty much fucked from that point as I became fat, spotty and had to start wearing glasses...plus I was one of the shortest kids around :cry:

When I was playing bioshock and far cry. Fuck that, men need video games!
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

when i was in junior school. no interest in girls. playing hide and seek, tag, cops and robbers, football, climbing trees. everyone was friends with everyone. the fun you can have without technology is truly a gift when you are young and curious.
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

1. When my child was born
2. This morning. Srs.
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

Probably when I was around 11-13 and just discovered drinking and fapping. Was never perfect, but I would say better than my childhood and better than now.

When my son was born. Hands down.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

Ignobilid wrote:
MyBalls YourChin wrote:1. When my child was born

Legit. One of the most powerful, primal, strong feelings in the world. At the time, I was too overwhelmed to overwhelm just how massive a thing it was. But one day it hit me, a few days after the birth. The continuation of your bloodline. The fulfillment of an age old promise to our ancestors. Continuation of an unbroken bond between us our fathers from the dawn of time.

I love making babies!

I was pretty much the same all my life

tbh, I can never recall a time when I was happy.

I don't clearly remember anything up until age 8. I do remember being so tunnel-visioned that I ran into a door, shattering my kneecap and I had to get surgery according to my parents. I was 4.

Childhood sucked, my mom left my dad when I was 9 when she left in the middle of the night, we moved from South Dakota to Washington State because my dad got laid off and found a job in Washington, he got an apartment and his sister moved in because she was homeless. She thought that me and her son (my cousin) were part of her BDSM group so she would rape us. She had multiple personalities too, and at other times she would think that I was a cat and she would pet me and shit. If she was ever normal she would treat me well. My dad had developed a really bad temper because of what happened to him and combined with his IED, he would hit me and my cousin to the point where he would almost break our bones and he would not remember it.

I started cutting when I was probably 11, and barely passed middle and high school because I would write suicide notes in class but would throw them away because I didn't have access to a lethal weapon and I didn't know how to otherwise kill myself, and I would always find something else to write in them. Even though I was two years older than my cousin I was bullied way more than him. Video games, music etc. only satisfied me so much.

Saw my first therapist at 13, first visit to the funny farm was at 14 when I threatened to go ER. I visited them again at 16 when I joked to someone that I had a gun in my locker and that I wanted to repeat Columbine. I had gone through three therapists at that time, each one only assigned by my school and no one else.

My cousin ran away when I was 18 and he was almost 16, he moved shortly after. I had to repeat 12th grade and I was almost 20 when I graduated High School.
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V

Happiest 6 hours of my life was on MDMA in an Ibiza party.

Will never feel invincible nor happy like that again. Fuck it changed my life, srs.

Nihilism+ wrote:tbh, I can never recall a time when I was happy.

I don't clearly remember anything up until age 8. I do remember being so tunnel-visioned that I ran into a door, shattering my kneecap and I had to get surgery according to my parents. I was 4.

Childhood sucked, my mom left my dad when I was 9 when she left in the middle of the night, we moved from South Dakota to Washington State because my dad got laid off and found a job in Washington, he got an apartment and his sister moved in because she was homeless. She thought that me and her son (my cousin) were part of her BDSM group so she would rape us. She had multiple personalities too, and at other times she would think that I was a cat and she would pet me and shit. If she was ever normal she would treat me well. My dad had developed a really bad temper because of what happened to him and combined with his IED, he would hit me and my cousin to the point where he would almost break our bones and he would not remember it.

I started cutting when I was probably 11, and barely passed middle and high school because I would write suicide notes in class but would throw them away because I didn't have access to a lethal weapon and I didn't know how to otherwise kill myself, and I would always find something else to write in them. Even though I was two years older than my cousin I was bullied way more than him. Video games, music etc. only satisfied me so much.

Saw my first therapist at 13, first visit to the funny farm was at 14 when I threatened to go ER. I visited them again at 16 when I joked to someone that I had a gun in my locker and that I wanted to repeat Columbine. I had gone through three therapists at that time, each one only assigned by my school and no one else.

My cousin ran away when I was 18 and he was almost 16, he moved shortly after. I had to repeat 12th grade and I was almost 20 when I graduated High School.

Oh well look at the bright side.

Nevermind.

Nihilism+ wrote:tbh, I can never recall a time when I was happy.

It saddens me to read that you've had so many traumatic events in your life.

I too have had a lot of crazy things happen. I was born with an undescended testicle that required surgery (not to mention barbaric circumcision surgery that no one consulted me about). My dad committed suicide when I was just six months old. My mother unsuccessfully attempted suicide a few months after my dad's death. I ended up being raised by my grandparents because my mother was too unstable at the time to raise me. I had a hernia at 9-months-old that also required surgery. And this is just the first year of my life. lol I could write pages about the insanity that happened while I was growing up but I really don't feel like drudging up all that garbage right now.

I've had times of happiness in my life but they've been mostly fleeting. Generally, I've had this feeling of hopelessness about life.

Well, if you ever need to talk, feel free to PM me. Hang in there...

During middle school. Once I went into high school it was a slow decline until massive faggotry ensued.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

I just had flashes of happiness, and they all relate to transient successes with women

ccc
Last edited by imgay on Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I legitimately can't remember. I think I have long term memory loss or some bullshit like that. It was sometime during elementary/middle school though. I was bullied like hell, but I had some friends and we'd play video games, go bike riding, play some sports, etc. I remember doing those things, but I can't pin point a specific time. It's sad when you can't even remember the last time you were legitimately happy. Now that I'm red pilled, I don't think I will ever be happy again.

@Nihilism+ and Jazz: That's some terrible shit you've guys have gone through. Nihilism I've always know you went through some tough shit and Jazz having both parents go like that, not to mention all the other shit you've been through before your first birthday is unbelievable. I can't even imagine that.

imgay wrote:I was 17. Lucky enough to get a girlfriend in highschool who I adored / adored me back. Real lucky. I was homeschooled from 6th-10th grade and went to highschool the last 2 years. Was placed into honors English and sat next to this girl who was really into me, but I thought was kinda dorky. I eventually manned up and kissed her after like 5 times of hanging out and getting to know her for two months. We lost our virginities together and it was awesome. But the happiest moment? I shotgunned a hit to her and pressed my lips against hers, and when I pulled back I saw a look in her eyes of complete adoration. Ionno how to describe it. I don't know why she liked me so much, I was a fkn nerd. Anyways, here's a pic of us when we were like 17 / 18 both drunk AF.

(I'm 23 now). We dated for 4 years, then she broke up with me when she got into college and said she loved me and would still married me--then proceeded to bang a frat guy 2 weeks after. I cried for over a month haha. Now I'm norwooding. Gotta hop on that fin soon, rip hairline.

I'm jealous as fuck at this man. You got to experience a taste of the good life. You got to lose your virginity to a girl who was in love with you when you were both in HS. You got to experience all of those feelings when they were new for both of you. I will never get to experience anything like that in my life. What you had there is what life is all about. If I had that and then a good college experience, not only would I probably not even be here, I could go head first into workceldom with a simile on my face knowing that I made the most of my youth...

Instead, I fucking squandered it :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

When I had a 15-16 yr old girlfriend at 16. I would go over her house every Friday/Sat night and her parents would order Indian food. We would sit together cuddling and eating curry watching tv hnng. Then we would snuggle in her bed and fall asleep together.

when i was 13 and stole a bottle of wine and drank the whole lot in about 5 minutes.

PuaKiller wrote:
imgay wrote:I was 17. Lucky enough to get a girlfriend in highschool who I adored / adored me back. Real lucky. I was homeschooled from 6th-10th grade and went to highschool the last 2 years. Was placed into honors English and sat next to this girl who was really into me, but I thought was kinda dorky. I eventually manned up and kissed her after like 5 times of hanging out and getting to know her for two months. We lost our virginities together and it was awesome. But the happiest moment? I shotgunned a hit to her and pressed my lips against hers, and when I pulled back I saw a look in her eyes of complete adoration. Ionno how to describe it. I don't know why she liked me so much, I was a fkn nerd. Anyways, here's a pic of us when we were like 17 / 18 both drunk AF.

(I'm 23 now). We dated for 4 years, then she broke up with me when she got into college and said she loved me and would still married me--then proceeded to bang a frat guy 2 weeks after. I cried for over a month haha. Now I'm norwooding. Gotta hop on that fin soon, rip hairline.

I'm jealous as fuck at this man. You got to experience a taste of the good life. You got to lose your virginity to a girl who was in love with you when you were both in HS. You got to experience all of those feelings when they were new for both of you. I will never get to experience anything like that in my life. What you had there is what life is all about. If I had that and then a good college experience, not only would I probably not even be here, I could go head first into workceldom with a simile on my face knowing that I made the most of my youth...

Legit... I have never and will never experience anything remotely close to the passion I felt with her. It was amazing. Nothing compares. All the girls now are just passing my time now. I'd like to think I can feel the way I felt with her with another but that's just a pipe dream. I'm happy that I can think back to those days when I'm down and genuinely feel happy. It's like an escape. I wouldnt take her back now though. I dated her before college made her a feminist. When she dumped me after 4 years she curb stomped my heart. Shit happens

PuaKiller wrote:

Legit
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice