I Hate Chads!

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Today at the gym, some new Chad was there working out by the water fountain. The way girls were acting was absolutely ridiculous and asinine. They were purposely putting their asses in Chads face. Then when they were done, they would look at Chad, and smile. One girl in particular came to drink water over 10 times on purpose. I know cause I counted. Girls act like buffoons around chads. I wanted to throw my dumbbell at Chad, that luck son of a bitch! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

did this actually happen?

7+ white girls flexing their ass then winking at chad?

you can be beautiful, but if you don't have raw sexual attractiveness like a true gym chad, GAME OVER BOYO

seriously.

even opry would have to carry on a conversation to get laid

gym Chad legit gets primally courted in a primitive sexual manner such that he probably doesn't even have to say a word

fuck this

TheDream wrote:Lol.

I saw Chad this morning.

Maybe he has superpowers?

godofaspies wrote:Is this legit?

rate chad 1/10

how masculine?

Tall 6'4 white . Definitely used roids but not overboard 8/10
Last edited by bignosebiglipethnik on Wed May 06, 2015 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eggplant wrote:
TheDream wrote:Lol.

I saw Chad this morning.

Maybe he has superpowers?

He does. He gets elite pussy with no effort haha.

Was he at least balding? C'mon, there must have been something that gave him a run for his looks.

beetlejuice wrote:Was he at least balding? C'mon, there must have been something that gave him a run for his looks.

Nope nw1

He was the perfect slayer. His only flaw was larger than average ears

bignosebiglipethnik wrote: I wanted to throw my dumbbell at Chad, that luck son of a bitch! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

You should have. The goal should be to make chads non-chads. Use your imagination.

sysiphus wrote:
bignosebiglipethnik wrote: I wanted to throw my dumbbell at Chad, that luck son of a bitch! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

You should have. The goal should be to make chads non-chads. Use your imagination.

That attitude makes you even less desirable to women.

dude wrote:
sysiphus wrote:You should have. The goal should be to make chads non-chads. Use your imagination.

That attitude makes you even less desirable to women.

Like I give a fuck. Half the posters here are closet white knights that will bend over backwards and reinvent their whole life just for the chance to be a beta provider. I'm old enough I don't care anymore, I don't want it, sure I get horny every once and a while but it's not worth all the bullshit. Besides sex what does a woman have to offer me?

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice