Cheating white women are hypocrites

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

My girl and I were dirty talking (voice recordings). It was her idea. It was going good. Until I decided to up the ante and said "When you go home to hubby, he's going to taste me on your lips" and she wasn't cool with that. :lol:

These hoes ain't loyal but they get upset when you remind them of the reality of the situation? :lol:

Man I have been watching too much cuckold porn. This girl wants a LTR. And I can't help but want to act out the bull/cheating wife scenarios I see in the porn I watch. Low-inhibition autism at it's finest.
https://omegamalemanifesto.wordpress.com http://8ch.net/incel/ Autist/Aspie Crew Anti-natalist Crew NEETcel Crew Escortcel Crew (semi-retired alum) White Colonial Game Crew (retired alum)
If you're not Chad, YOU WILL NEVER RAWDOG THIS HIGH E ANGEL



ダークホール wrote:ONS slayer.
I don't want it to be a one-night stand (I'm all about the multiple-night stand nigga). But with the risks that I am taking, she's probably not going to buy that I'm actually serious. She thinks I'm auditioning for Hubby #2. When I am acting like I'm Chris Brown.


She also mentioned that her hubby wanted to "swing" and that he gets turned on by the thought of her being with other guys. I told her that I'm giving hubby what he wants. And she got upset with me for that comment too. She isn't into that swinging stuff at all. She thinks it's wrong. And doesn't like it that he wants to fuck other girls. She believes in monogamy only she says (except for the fact that she is cheating on her husband with me :lol:)
Last edited by alienfranco on Wed May 06, 2015 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Women cannot be made to feel like whores unless you've already sealed the deal. She needs to justify everything in her head as YOUR fault. To her, "she's just caught in the moment. It just happened. You did this to her!" etc.

If you call her out on being a dirty cheating whore before you hit it... game over, man.
Image
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."



Nerzhus wrote:Women cannot be made to feel like whores unless you've already sealed the deal. She needs to justify everything in her head as YOUR fault. To her, "she's just caught in the moment. It just happened. You did this to her!" etc.

If you call her out on being a dirty cheating whore before you hit it... game over, man.
She put my fucking penis and balls in her mouth. My genitals rubbed against her wedding ring. All within one hour and 30 mins of meeting me. She is a fucking whore. There is no debate about that. Women can try to spin it however they want with their little rationalization hamster. But the rational reality is that she's a ho. And her family has 0 respect for her husband. It's hilarious.

She is a total lying bitch. She said that she was going to go to bed, good night around 10:11 PM (a few minutes after things got awkward about the comment I made and I didn't apologize. I just said "Lol yea I was being too bad :p" and brushed it off). And now I see the cunt online. I wonder this fat bitches' deal is. I am not going to apologize because this is bullshit (I held the same stance with my Punjabi ex and look what happened there. She just went and had her parents find her an Indian husband for arranged marriage. And I was left with my dick in my hand. But I didn't appreciate my Punjabi ex trying to make passive-aggressive power-plays with me. So I blocked and deleted her.)

I think getting involved with a new woman is reminding me of why I walked out on my Punjabi ex in the first place. Women are total shitcunts who refuse to admit wrong doing or take responsibility ever. Once you are in the dog house, you have to grovel to get out. Only Chad can get away with being an unapologetic asshole. When a low status male behaves like a Chad or a Chris Brown, it doesn't work.

alienfranco wrote:She put my fucking penis and balls in her mouth. My genitals rubbed against her wedding ring. All within one hour and 30 mins of meeting me. She is a fucking whore. There is no debate about that. Women can try to spin it however they want with their little rationalization hamster. But the rational reality is that she's a ho. And her family has 0 respect for her husband. It's hilarious.

She is a total lying bitch. She said that she was going to go to bed, good night around 10:11 PM (a few minutes after things got awkward about the comment I made and I didn't apologize. I just said "Lol yea I was being too bad :p" and brushed it off). And now I see the cunt online. I wonder this fat bitches' deal is. I am not going to apologize because this is bullshit (I held the same stance with my Punjabi ex and look what happened there. She just went and had her parents find her an Indian husband for arranged marriage. And I was left with my dick in my hand. But I didn't appreciate my Punjabi ex trying to make passive-aggressive power-plays with me. So I blocked and deleted her.)

Agreed 100%. These hoes ain't loyal. In their minds though, they're innocent. It's borderline sociopath behavior.

alienfranco wrote:I think getting involved with a new woman is reminding me of why I walked out on my Punjabi ex in the first place. Women are total shitcunts who refuse to admit wrong doing or take responsibility ever. Once you are in the dog house, you have to grovel to get out. Only Chad can get away with being an unapologetic asshole. When a low status male behaves like a Chad or a Chris Brown, it doesn't work.

This is why status is EVERYTHING. The biggest red pill ever.



alienfranco wrote:My girl and I were dirty talking (voice recordings). It was her idea. It was going good. Until I decided to up the ante and said "When you go home to hubby, he's going to taste me on your lips" and she wasn't cool with that. :lol:

These hoes ain't loyal but they get upset when you remind them of the reality of the situation? :lol:

Man I have been watching too much cuckold porn. This girl wants a LTR. And I can't help but want to act out the bull/cheating wife scenarios I see in the porn I watch. Low-inhibition autism at it's finest.


"Low-inhibition autism" :lol: that describes you well.
You dumbass. 98% of women are not into any kind of cuckolding stuff unless they are super whores not prim fob ethnik girls.

does she have one of those goofy indian accents? how good is her english?

incel scum wrote:does she have one of those goofy indian accents? how good is her english?
The woman that is the subject of this topic, the cheating wife I hooked up with, is white.

My Punjabi ex-girlfriend is the brown one. And not the subject of this thread. And she did have a heavy Indian accent. And her English surprisingly wasn't the best. I figured all Indians were perfectly fluent in English. But you don't need to be a master at speaking English when you're sucking white cock.

Punjabi ex and currently fucking a middle aged marry women just lol.

How old are you
Image
Image

BreakingBad wrote:Punjabi ex and currently fucking a middle aged marry women just lol.

How old are you
Middle-aged? She's 30. I'm 29 and will be 30 later this year. :lol: I just aged a lot better than she did brah.

Lmao. Same thing has happened to me. Try to insult a woman's husband and she gets defensive as fuk, as though what I am saying is any worse than her lying to him about going shopping and coming to fuk me behind his back. Woman are thousands of yrs behind men in reasoning ability

sitdownplz wrote:Lmao. Same thing has happened to me. Try to insult a woman's husband and she gets defensive as fuk, as though what I am saying is any worse than her lying to him about going shopping and coming to fuk me behind his back. Woman are thousands of yrs behind men in reasoning ability
Legit

A real man would set her up with the other man brother to brother. You're only hurting and fucking over another guy. This whore will take his shit with the break up and she'll find another chump to fuck

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 97 guests