The pussy was offered. But you fucked up! Your story here:

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Tell us about a time that you were so close (no coping, inb4 ioi's) to getting P in V but you dropped the ball and fucked up. What did you learn from it?

I don' t mean "a girl smiled at me in the mall. I so could hazzz fucked her, brah". I mean you were laying bed with a girl but fell asleep. Or a girl said: "come over to my place for sex", but you went to the wrong addresss. That kind of close-call shit. Where the pussy was almost gifted but you failed to open the parcel.
Image Image
white incel = aspie vocel

Well when I was 17 I had just moved into my first apartment and one night I saw outside a girl who was really trashed, she came up to my apartment and we talked for quite a while about random shit she was 20 something I think definitely was older than me not sure exactly how old though I can't remember. Anyway I had some drugs and gave her some, she was being kind of flirty already and asked me to put them in her mouth and just opened her mouth for me to. Eventually she told me she wanted the same thing as me, and I kind of knew what she was talking about but I extremely stupidly logic to myself that I better not fuck her because she is drunk and I just gave her drugs on top of it, thinking that now that I live by myself this must happen all the time, I mean I just fucking moved out to a college city when this happened so obviously I had a fucked up selection bias thinking that this type of thing will be common since it already happened, so I was not so compelled to actually take advantage of the situation thinking I will have plenty more chances in the future, and kind of rejected her in a sense just by not fucking her, which actually seemed to surprise the shit out of her and maybe even hurt her confidence some because she told me she thought she was a pretty girl and seemed kind of taken back by it. Anyway she left really shortly after that, I saw her next day and she said she didn't remember the last night really dunno if she was lying or not she was smashed as fuck, who knows. All I know is feminist logic of not fucking intoxicated girls is complete bullshit and I wish I fucked her and it was her fucking idea in the first place.

And another time a girl said she would fuck me too, she wasn't as hot as the first girl but was still hot enough that I'd have fucked her, the first girl was really hot actually, but this one was a bit on the chubby side but a cute chubby girl. Anyway I ended up saying I'm virgin to her and she just broke out laughing at me and teasing me after I said that and I kind of went from extroverted to 100% introverted and dissociated and just left at that point cuz I couldn't be around people, she told me not to judge her later like I had rejected her apparently completely oblivious to the fact that she just humiliated me lol.

Those were the two for sure chances I had to fuck girls where they were either 100% explicit in saying I could fuck them or left absolutely no doubt about it, there were other chances where I probably could have fucked a girl as well but with some degree of doubt.

First time my ex and I were getting intimate, she wanted me to eat her out and I did of course. This was the first time I'd been naked with another person IRL and I hadn't jacked off in two days since I'd planned to fuck her that weekend(later found out that isn't how that works). So I'm eating her out and I'm getting so fucking turned on and my dick is rock hard. I'm humping the bed while eating her out and after about 10 minutes she starts moaning pretty loudly and I can't take it anymore and bust a nut right on the bed. In my head I was like "fuarrrrrrkkkkk". I didn't end up making her cum since it's not like I was good at giving head back then, and then she asked me if I wanted to have sex or get blown and I was just like "sorry I jerked off right before you came over, I can't right now".

In on subtle brag thread of slayers.

But srs. Im curious to know what mrz looks like. You are a pedo yet you have got girls attention before.
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

mrz wrote:Well when I was 17 I had just moved into my first apartment and one night I saw outside a girl who was really trashed, she came up to my apartment and we talked for quite a while about random shit she was 20 something I think definitely was older than me not sure exactly how old though I can't remember. Anyway I had some drugs and gave her some, she was being kind of flirty already and asked me to put them in her mouth and just opened her mouth for me to. Eventually she told me she wanted the same thing as me, and I kind of knew what she was talking about but I extremely stupidly logic to myself that I better not fuck her because she is drunk and I just gave her drugs on top of it, thinking that now that I live by myself this must happen all the time, I mean I just fucking moved out to a college city when this happened so obviously I had a fucked up selection bias thinking that this type of thing will be common since it already happened, so I was not so compelled to actually take advantage of the situation thinking I will have plenty more chances in the future, and kind of rejected her in a sense just by not fucking her, which actually seemed to surprise the shit out of her and maybe even hurt her confidence some because she told me she thought she was a pretty girl and seemed kind of taken back by it. Anyway she left really shortly after that, I saw her next day and she said she didn't remember the last night really dunno if she was lying or not she was smashed as fuck, who knows. All I know is feminist logic of not fucking intoxicated girls is complete bullshit and I wish I fucked her and it was her fucking idea in the first place.

And another time a girl said she would fuck me too, she wasn't as hot as the first girl but was still hot enough that I'd have fucked her, the first girl was really hot actually, but this one was a bit on the chubby side but a cute chubby girl. Anyway I ended up saying I'm virgin to her and she just broke out laughing at me and teasing me after I said that and I kind of went from extroverted to 100% introverted and dissociated and just left at that point cuz I couldn't be around people, she told me not to judge her later like I had rejected her apparently completely oblivious to the fact that she just humiliated me lol.

Those were the two for sure chances I had to fuck girls where they were either 100% explicit in saying I could fuck them or left absolutely no doubt about it, there were other chances where I probably could have fucked a girl as well but with some degree of doubt.

You did the right thing. Very honorable. I

No I did not do the right thing I did the brainwashed thing, if I fucked her 99% chance she wouldn't have even cared so I just fucked myself over for nothing but some stupid feminist propaganda

mrz wrote:No I did not do the right thing I did the brainwashed thing, if I fucked her 99% chance she wouldn't have even cared so I just fucked myself over for nothing but some stupid feminist propaganda

You were bluepilled back then. It's okay bro. How hot was that first girl like a 7?

thickneckedslayer wrote:
mrz wrote:No I did not do the right thing I did the brainwashed thing, if I fucked her 99% chance she wouldn't have even cared so I just fucked myself over for nothing but some stupid feminist propaganda

You were bluepilled back then. It's okay bro. How hot was that first girl like a 7?

Man it's been such a long time and my visual memory is so shit that I can't even picture her right now really but she was like 7-8. I'd say 8 tbh cuz I'd say the second girl was a 6 and the first girl was significantly hotter.

mrz wrote:
thickneckedslayer wrote:You were bluepilled back then. It's okay bro. How hot was that first girl like a 7?

Man it's been such a long time and my visual memory is so shit that I can't even picture her right now really but she was like 7-8. I'd say 8 tbh cuz I'd say the second girl was a 6 and the first girl was significantly hotter.

Jesus. That's an opportunity sent from heaven for an aspie

thickneckedslayer wrote:
mrz wrote:

Jesus. That's an opportunity sent from heaven for an aspie

Yeah no shit and I completely fucked it up.

I have many stories, actually lol.

A few years ago;

My neighbor was always trying to have sex with me but I didn't want to risk having kids so I brushed her off constantly. I guess the rejection bothered her so much that she asked if bringing her friend over would convince me. So there was two girls (14-15 at the time, both gingers and decent looking), ready and willing for my cock, and I still turned them down. I look back at this and laugh, what a fucking prude I used to be. My friends and I called her 'doggie girl' because she'd always walk her dog by my house, which is how we met.

Many of my college friends girlfriends wanted me hard. It was pretty uncomfortable having them all over me when they were drunk and shit - confessing that they'd probably be much happier with me, etc. One even let her HUGE tits loose when she was plastered and asked me if I wanted to suck them, while attempting to unbuckle my pants. I never could tell her boyfriend, whom I consider one of my best friends ever, about it.

My college professors daughter, very sweet girl, wanted to hop my bones. She was so innocent but very forward about wanting to be with me. I took her on a date "as friends" and we had a great time. Her father even approved but it was really awkward since my girlfriend was also his student. In the end, I couldn't bring myself to get with her. She had been in a wheelchair her entire life but recently got steel rods in her legs, which allowed her to walk with assistance. I made sure to tell her that I was in a relationship. I told her that she was perfect and wished her nothing but happiness. It made her sad but she appreciated me being honest.

Right after I broke up with my first girlfriend. She accused me of cheating on her with a girl in my psychology class, I was interested but I didn't, and she broke up with me. So a few weeks afterwards she got with a classmate of hers (she was probably planning this) and I started getting with this girl. At first it was to spite my ex but she was a genuinely good person and I could have seen myself with her in a LTR. We were hanging out, taking shots, living up that good college life and she asked me up to the bedroom. Got freaky, did everything but P in V. I got cold feet because I was thinking about my ex. She left and didn't talk to me for awhile. Started talking to her during her graduation, met her family, she introduced me as her boyfriend (her mom absolutely loved me) and she wanted to try a LDR for a bit. I knew it wouldn't work so I called it off. She's happily married to a woman now.

My now ex-girlfriends roommate wanted my bone HARD. Like, it was beyond obvious. We were just FWB at this point (she begged me to stay with her but no relationship. Her family was pissed at her when they found out we broke up) and she'd sarcastically edge me towards getting with her. There was a few problems. One, she was ugly. Two, she was fat. Three, she had a lazy eye. Four, she had really bad tattoos. Five, she had some fucked up flat and uneven feet. I could probably go on but I won't.

More recently; I was at the lowest BF and had the best body of my life during this next story;

Met these two bartenders at the bar down the street, two blondes with lots of tattoos and a couple of piercings. Very slender with big booties and alright chests (not a tit guy anyways). First couple of times I went there, I just did some light flirting, being playful and had a few conversations. Got absolutely shit-faced one night and I was just being an idiot but somehow they loved it. I can't recall any of the conversations we had but it worked. Had them both sleep over at my house, I slept over their place, even shared a bed with them. They asked me not to be sexual because they had boyfriends and they didn't want to cheat (I facepalm thinking about this obvious green light) but I agreed and didn't make any sexual advances. Their boyfriends, while cool to hang out with, were tools. I should have taken both of them (they frequently made out in front of me, were sexual, etc) for myself. Luckily, I probably could get with them - despite them dating a pair of brothers now.

Couple of weeks ago;

I was at a local show and two of the band members (both guitarists) had their girls with them. We went to the strip club for the after party and the guys got preoccupied with the strippers, so I started talking the girls up. At first we talked about my latest ex, who was friends with both girls (the one guitarists used to date her, he was pissed that I was dating her) but the conversation quickly headed sexual as we started talking about our sex lives. One girl confessed that her boyfriend had only been with one girl before her and she had to train him. I told her I would have her begging me for more as I choked her from behind, fucked her in the ass and fingered her. She was feeling up my inner thigh, edging closer and closer to my cock. The other girl was receptive but she was pretty bummed out talking about my ex, since it was her boyfriends ex, whom he really loved. She ended up leaving early. Luckily, another girl showed up. She didn't really pay me too much attention but she noticed were having fun so she joined in too. She was in and out a lot, but every time she came in she'd lightly caress the back of my neck and get super close to my face. The alcohol got the best of her, as what was once a cute girl quickly became an insufferable drunk. My buddies wanted to leave so I never got a chance to fuck but I wanted to sooooo badly. Mostly to get back at my ex, lol.
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

Nerzhus wrote:I have many stories, actually lol.

A few years ago;

My neighbor was always trying to have sex with me but I didn't want to risk having kids so I brushed her off constantly. I guess the rejection bothered her so much that she asked if bringing her friend over would convince me. So there was two girls (14-15 at the time, both gingers and decent looking), ready and willing for my cock, and I still turned them down. I look back at this and laugh, what a fucking prude I used to be. My friends and I called her 'doggie girl' because she'd always walk her dog by my house, which is how we met.

Many of my college friends girlfriends wanted me hard. It was pretty uncomfortable having them all over me when they were drunk and shit - confessing that they'd probably be much happier with me, etc. One even let her HUGE tits loose when she was plastered and asked me if I wanted to suck them, while attempting to unbuckle my pants. I never could tell her boyfriend, whom I consider one of my best friends ever, about it.

My college professors daughter, very sweet girl, wanted to hop my bones. She was so innocent but very forward about wanting to be with me. I took her on a date "as friends" and we had a great time. Her father even approved but it was really awkward since my girlfriend was also his student. In the end, I couldn't bring myself to get with her. She had been in a wheelchair her entire life but recently got steel rods in her legs, which allowed her to walk with assistance. I made sure to tell her that I was in a relationship. I told her that she was perfect and wished her nothing but happiness. It made her sad but she appreciated me being honest.

Right after I broke up with my first girlfriend. She accused me of cheating on her with a girl in my psychology class, I was interested but I didn't, and she broke up with me. So a few weeks afterwards she got with a classmate of hers (she was probably planning this) and I started getting with this girl. At first it was to spite my ex but she was a genuinely good person and I could have seen myself with her in a LTR. We were hanging out, taking shots, living up that good college life and she asked me up to the bedroom. Got freaky, did everything but P in V. I got cold feet because I was thinking about my ex. She left and didn't talk to me for awhile. Started talking to her during her graduation, met her family, she introduced me as her boyfriend (her mom absolutely loved me) and she wanted to try a LDR for a bit. I knew it wouldn't work so I called it off. She's happily married to a woman now.

My now ex-girlfriends roommate wanted my bone HARD. Like, it was beyond obvious. We were just FWB at this point (she begged me to stay with her but no relationship. Her family was pissed at her when they found out we broke up) and she'd sarcastically edge me towards getting with her. There was a few problems. One, she was ugly. Two, she was fat. Three, she had a lazy eye. Four, she had really bad tattoos. Five, she had some fucked up flat and uneven feet. I could probably go on but I won't.

More recently; I was at the lowest BF and had the best body of my life during this next story;

Met these two bartenders at the bar down the street, two blondes with lots of tattoos and a couple of piercings. Very slender with big booties and alright chests (not a tit guy anyways). First couple of times I went there, I just did some light flirting, being playful and had a few conversations. Got absolutely shit-faced one night and I was just being an idiot but somehow they loved it. I can't recall any of the conversations we had but it worked. Had them both sleep over at my house, I slept over their place, even shared a bed with them. They asked me not to be sexual because they had boyfriends and they didn't want to cheat (I facepalm thinking about this obvious green light) but I agreed and didn't make any sexual advances. Their boyfriends, while cool to hang out with, were tools. I should have taken both of them (they frequently made out in front of me, were sexual, etc) for myself. Luckily, I probably could get with them - despite them dating a pair of brothers now.

Couple of weeks ago;

I was at a local show and two of the band members (both guitarists) had their girls with them. We went to the strip club for the after party and the guys got preoccupied with the strippers, so I started talking the girls up. At first we talked about my latest ex, who was friends with both girls (the one guitarists used to date her, he was pissed that I was dating her) but the conversation quickly headed sexual as we started talking about our sex lives. One girl confessed that her boyfriend had only been with one girl before her and she had to train him. I told her I would have her begging me for more as I choked her from behind, fucked her in the ass and fingered her. She was feeling up my inner thigh, edging closer and closer to my cock. The other girl was receptive but she was pretty bummed out talking about my ex, since it was her boyfriends ex, whom he really loved. She ended up leaving early. Luckily, another girl showed up. She didn't really pay me too much attention but she noticed were having fun so she joined in too. She was in and out a lot, but every time she came in she'd lightly caress the back of my neck and get super close to my face. The alcohol got the best of her, as what was once a cute girl quickly became an insufferable drunk. My buddies wanted to leave so I never got a chance to fuck but I wanted to sooooo badly. Mostly to get back at my ex, lol.

S L A Y E R
L
A
Y
E
R

My god I could make this a 10 page thread...

Off the top of my head

Had a stunning skinny blonde jailbait that I had been kinda flirting with at my local supermarket, she'd eye rape me and rub my hand when giving me change, etc. One day I went to supermarket as normal, she sees me, puts up the "closed" sign on her aisle, grabs her shit and disappears. I was bummed as I wanted to go through her checkout again.

Finish shopping, get to my car, and she is sitting RIGHT FUCKING NEXT TO IT, she says hi, I say hi, she then asks "are you going to take me home or not"

I proceed to have an autard overload, mumble some shit, freaking out completely because I am a fucking retarded high inhibition spastic that should have been euthanized at birth, jumped in my car and got out of there.

:( that one fucking haunts me.

I could go on, I had my friends set me up with this pretty hot slut, my mate Jay was almost yelling at I remember "She will fuck you just for your body, just PLEASE don't say anything stupid, just keep your fucking mouth shut!"

So, she's rubbing my arms, etc, but of course after a few beers I can't help myself and started ranting about Hitler and UFO's and shit.

Kaput.

That group of mates gave up on me after that final straw. Fucking autism.

When I was 18 I had a 9/10 gorgeous blond 15yo VIRGIN naked in my bed, and I fucked that up too! She put up the lamest last minute anti-slut defense that I should have simply ignored, but like the high inhibition retard I am, I was almost glad to have an excuse. The only saving grace out of that one is I looked her up on facebook recently, and she has now turned into a fat jebus freak warpig. Small framed petite high E. Nowhere for the fat to go except outward.

Last one for now, as I am beginning to get suicidal thinking about all this shit, I eventually got a girlfriend, and she was a disgusting ugly 1.5/10 horror. We are at this club, and while "Jane" was off dancing and trying to hook up with her ex, this absolute babe I had the hots for Helen, who I never even bothered going for as I thought she was way out of my league, lean, brunette, blue eyes, absolute perfection, well, she came and literally sat on my lap, put her arms around my neck, and said "why are you with that ugly girl, you are fucking sexy" :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I would have married her she was that hot, but because of my autistic black & white ideals of right and wrong, I, like a beta faggot lower, politely turned her down, hopped her off my lap, and went off to find "Jane" because "dat woz duh rite fing to do"

Fucking kill me now.

And yes, I am not making any of that up. I apparently looked good to women back then, but autism is an ill that cannot be cured at the gym, or with facial surgery. I dunno if there is any cure for it other than a bullet.

i've always been overweight/obese, so I've never had a sure thing offer of sex from a woman I was attracted to. I did bang a couple of girls from pof, but that's it. There were a few times where I got "ioi's" in public places while I was out shopping or at school and failed to approach, but that is no where near an offer of sex. I am an omega male. Ugly guys should befriend me, because if we meet a girl, they'll get chosen over me lol. You don't always have to be attractive, you just have to be the most attractive guy in the room.

Flawed Mentat wrote:because of my autistic black & white ideals of right and wrong, I, like a beta faggot lower, politely turned her down, hopped her off my lap, and went off to find "Jane" because "dat woz duh rite fing to do"

Ouch, that resonates with me.

I think back to when I was with my ex and I turned down several girls when I was travelling. Literally thousands of miles away from my girlfriend and I was still a complete moralfag about it. Fuck the bluepill media for brainwashing me and making me miss out on those experiences in my prime.

Seriously all culture tries to brainwash males so that they don't get to fuck girls, meanwhile Chad just ignores it and slays and has no disadvantage from it. It's a conspiracy to keep beta males from getting pussy, error correcting codes in the matrix to stop you from fucking girls if there is ever a glitch that gives you a chance to.

Flawed Mentat wrote:My god I could make this a 10 page thread...

Off the top of my head

Had a stunning skinny blonde jailbait that I had been kinda flirting with at my local supermarket, she'd eye rape me and rub my hand when giving me change, etc. One day I went to supermarket as normal, she sees me, puts up the "closed" sign on her aisle, grabs her shit and disappears. I was bummed as I wanted to go through her checkout again.

Finish shopping, get to my car, and she is sitting RIGHT FUCKING NEXT TO IT, she says hi, I say hi, she then asks "are you going to take me home or not"

I proceed to have an autard overload, mumble some shit, freaking out completely because I am a fucking retarded high inhibition spastic that should have been euthanized at birth, jumped in my car and got out of there.

:( that one fucking haunts me.

I could go on, I had my friends set me up with this pretty hot slut, my mate Jay was almost yelling at I remember "She will fuck you just for your body, just PLEASE don't say anything stupid, just keep your fucking mouth shut!"

So, she's rubbing my arms, etc, but of course after a few beers I can't help myself and started ranting about Hitler and UFO's and shit.

Kaput.

That group of mates gave up on me after that final straw. Fucking autism.

When I was 18 I had a 9/10 gorgeous blond 15yo VIRGIN naked in my bed, and I fucked that up too! She put up the lamest last minute anti-slut defense that I should have simply ignored, but like the high inhibition retard I am, I was almost glad to have an excuse. The only saving grace out of that one is I looked her up on facebook recently, and she has now turned into a fat jebus freak warpig. Small framed petite high E. Nowhere for the fat to go except outward.

Last one for now, as I am beginning to get suicidal thinking about all this shit, I eventually got a girlfriend, and she was a disgusting ugly 1.5/10 horror. We are at this club, and while "Jane" was off dancing and trying to hook up with her ex, this absolute babe I had the hots for Helen, who I never even bothered going for as I thought she was way out of my league, lean, brunette, blue eyes, absolute perfection, well, she came and literally sat on my lap, put her arms around my neck, and said "why are you with that ugly girl, you are fucking sexy" :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I would have married her she was that hot, but because of my autistic black & white ideals of right and wrong, I, like a beta faggot lower, politely turned her down, hopped her off my lap, and went off to find "Jane" because "dat woz duh rite fing to do"

Fucking kill me now.

And yes, I am not making any of that up. I apparently looked good to women back then, but autism is an ill that cannot be cured at the gym, or with facial surgery. I dunno if there is any cure for it other than a bullet.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j298/angelger28/tumblr_meml2glbT01rrm1y4.gif

DiamondInTheRough wrote:
Nerzhus wrote:Novel

Guess I'll do it before sephon does:

lmao, thanks brah.

Flawed Mentat wrote:So, she's rubbing my arms, etc, but of course after a few beers I can't help myself and started ranting about Hitler and UFO's and shit.

Fucking kill me now.

Fucking lol, dude, I had a friend that would do that. Although for him it was more about fighting techniques (he particularly went on for hours about the one inch punch), spirituality, Jesus, the Matrix, etc. Our group of friends KNEW that once he started drinking we had to be ready for a huge rant. It was funny as hell though.

Most of my experiences of fucking up have been because of my religous brainwashing. Here's one:

When I was 32 I had a Vietnamese girl who was a guitar student of mine. She was a probably a 7/10. 5'1" 105 lbs, D-cup tits, long shiny black hair, wonderful heart-shaped ass. Definitely not your stereotypical Asian girl. One night after her lesson, we started kissing and we ended up partially naked. I was sucking her big, beautiful tits and she says, "Ah, (my name), I never have sez befaw, but want to have sez wi you now." My mind was racing like mad. Here's a 25-year old hot asian virgin and I've got Bible verses running through my head about how much of a sin fornication is. Mostly it was because I was playing guitar at a massively fundamentalist church and getting paid and couldn't afford to lose the income. My life was under the microscope. I had married church leaders constantly asking me if I was keeping things 'pure' in my dating life. Also, the Asian girl was a pretty devout Catholic (or at least that's what she said lol). Anyways, I proceed to tell her in the heat of the moment, "I'm not sure we should have sex. I don't think God is cool with us doing this outside of marriage," while my cock is like "Fuck her now idiot, she's a HOT VIRGIN." She had a very disappointed look on her face. "Yes, you are right."

So, we continued to date for a couple of more week and end up back at my crappy little studio apartment after she had taken me Outback Steakhouse for my birthday. We end up on the couch and she looks around and says, "I wemembew when I moo to Amewika, we wiv in dewapidated house wike dis." That pissed me off. So I started kissing her, rubbing her tits. Really pouring on the seduction. I end up naked on my bed. She's got just her panties on and is on top of me straddling me. I'm squeezing her wonderful ass while I'm sucking her big tits. I'm in heaven. I roll her over on her back and I start taking her panties off so I could start eating her out and she says, "Ah (name), I think we stop now, Sumfing fee wong abow dis, I feew God is watching us and not happy wif us." NOOOOO! Two days later, she gave me the LJBF speech over the phone and that was it. Lesson: when a hot, virgin is offering you her cherry, take it from her - NOW! Forget the religious BS and plow that poon like there's no tomorrow. lol I honestly think she thought I was some kind of rock star before she saw my place. Definitely not a coincidence that she broke things off immediately after seeing my shit-ass little apartment and realizing I was just a local guitar teacher who performed in bars! lol

I've got other stories, but that is one that sticks out in my mind.

hot friend of mine in hs always came over to study and she sit next to me leaning over with her tits on my arms and smiling at me while I was full aspie only talking about maths

oneitis of mine found excuse to go nap after eating together with 2 female friends of her. The friends of her said I should go check her out if she was sleeping. I go there and find her in bed smiling, I sit next to her, freak out and leave. I was so aspie with her and brought it for so long that her obese friend fought with her because she thought I actually was into the obese friend.

hot chilean sloot asked me to come with her to house. Went to get her stuff to leave and I run away because some friends of me were there and I was afraid they would have told to my gf that I didn´t even like

wildly make out with german blonde valkyrie after 30 minutes of meeting, to the point she rubs her clit on my body in public. Get her number and run away wanting to pull some homosexual mysterious asshole game, when I could have fucked her to the place I was staying, 5 minutes away on feet. Obviously she never answered my messages.

19y.o., hot 27y.o. ex-pornstar I meet at some retarded meeting. She asks me to come over to her house to smoke weed. Go over only to find ex-bf at doorsteps. Quickly run away. Meet again to give her some false weed, don´t go to her house because freaked out. She never contacts me again because of the false weed I gave her.

19y.o., manage to finger slut in the car while her single milf mom was driving. Never had the balls to contact her to ask her to hang-out alone together. Btw could have banged her mom too.

18y.o. was on a romantic night at the beach with a true 9/10 15y.o. holding hands and shit. Freak out and don´t do anything.

years later, I make out with a big-titted friend of her who had been into me for years. Make out in the car but don´t go further because of high-inhibition.

hot sister of friend of mine tells my cousin that I´m super-hot. Don´t do anything.

ex-gf of buddy of mine asks me to make-out with her. I reject her and she keeps harrassing me for 2 hours. I bring her home with car and she keeps provoking me. I tell her no and that would never happen and that we would have sex if we made out. I guess that was cool because of bro-code, even if maybe was retarded.

long-term gf of buddy of mine wants to cuckold her bf with me. Spent whole summer with me provoking me in the worst human ways possible. Manage to resist even if she is a 9.

blonde oneitis of mine gets mad at me because her gf saw me hanging out with a girl (that also wanted to bang me). She says: "fuck you, you didn´t tell me you had a gf". I don´t tell her the truth because of fucking retarded heartiste advice that says to tell shit like "it´s compicated", I give her the retarded alpha smirk and tell her "gimme yo numbah" she says "no cuz u have gf" and is mad as fuck. In the following weeks she stalks me and follows me but I still don´t do shit because of high-inhibition.

go on holiday with buddies. On the boat there are 2 hot sloots flirting with us but we are aspie as fuck. Somehow they offer us to join them on looking apartment on holiday destination. We aspie out.

same holiday, meet the hottest woman I ever seen, she was drunk as fuck and blinking at me and leaning on me. Her gf was flirting with my buddy. We go out and I spit some aspie bullshit to her. After a while she looks exhausted and vomits on the floor in front of me.

plus other absurd stories that I won´t explain

btw, I managed to fuck one of my college teachers, sadly not hot. I thought about this while I was burning inside for the stories of hs slayers fucking their teachers.

basically everytime I was with a girl I really deeply liked I fucked up in some way.

god, why am I such an awkward aspie

sweet dreams wrote:hot friend of mine in hs always came over to study and she sit next to me leaning over with her tits on my arms and smiling at me while I was full aspie only talking about maths

oneitis of mine found excuse to go nap after eating together with 2 female friends of her. The friends of her said I should go check her out if she was sleeping. I go there and find her in bed smiling, I sit next to her, freak out and leave. I was so aspie with her and brought it for so long that her obese friend fought with her because she thought I actually was into the obese friend.

hot chilean sloot asked me to come with her to house. Went to get her stuff to leave and I run away because some friends of me were there and I was afraid they would have told to my gf that I didn´t even like

wildly make out with german blonde valkyrie after 30 minutes of meeting, to the point she rubs her clit on my body in public. Get her number and run away wanting to pull some homosexual mysterious asshole game, when I could have fucked her to the place I was staying, 5 minutes away on feet. Obviously she never answered my messages.

19y.o., hot 27y.o. ex-pornstar I meet at some retarded meeting. She asks me to come over to her house to smoke weed. Go over only to find ex-bf at doorsteps. Quickly run away. Meet again to give her some false weed, don´t go to her house because freaked out. She never contacts me again because of the false weed I gave her.

19y.o., manage to finger slut in the car while her single milf mom was driving. Never had the balls to contact her to ask her to hang-out alone together. Btw could have banged her mom too.

18y.o. was on a romantic night at the beach with a true 9/10 15y.o. holding hands and shit. Freak out and don´t do anything.

years later, I make out with a big-titted friend of her who had been into me for years. Make out in the car but don´t go further because of high-inhibition.

hot sister of friend of mine tells my cousin that I´m super-hot. Don´t do anything.

ex-gf of buddy of mine asks me to make-out with her. I reject her and she keeps harrassing me for 2 hours. I bring her home with car and she keeps provoking me. I tell her no and that would never happen and that we would have sex if we made out. I guess that was cool because of bro-code, even if maybe was retarded.

long-term gf of buddy of mine wants to cuckold her bf with me. Spent whole summer with me provoking me in the worst human ways possible. Manage to resist even if she is a 9.

blonde oneitis of mine gets mad at me because her gf saw me hanging out with a girl (that also wanted to bang me). She says: "fuck you, you didn´t tell me you had a gf". I don´t tell her the truth because of fucking retarded heartiste advice that says to tell shit like "it´s compicated", I give her the retarded alpha smirk and tell her "gimme yo numbah" she says "no cuz u have gf" and is mad as fuck. In the following weeks she stalks me and follows me but I still don´t do shit because of high-inhibition.

go on holiday with buddies. On the boat there are 2 hot sloots flirting with us but we are aspie as fuck. Somehow they offer us to join them on looking apartment on holiday destination. We aspie out.

same holiday, meet the hottest woman I ever seen, she was drunk as fuck and blinking at me and leaning on me. Her gf was flirting with my buddy. We go out and I spit some aspie bullshit to her. After a while she looks exhausted and vomits on the floor in front of me.

btw, I managed to fuck one of my college teachers, sadly not hot. I thought about this while I was burning inside for the stories of hs slayers fucking their teachers.

basically everytime I was with a girl I really deeply liked I fucked up in some way.

Myself wrote:Mmmm....juicy, crunchy skullz!

Myself wrote:I'm gonna crunch some skullz
Gotta do some genetic cleansin'
I-I-Im hunting, looking for some incels
This is fucking awesome

PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:saw an ethnic girl at work today with an underbite/hooked nose act like a blonde valley girl

Maxzilla wrote:
CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
Ive not seen your gym picture, but have seen a different one where you were shirtless, laying down like a sexy bitch on your bed.

u fuckin wot m8??? LOL, u been hacking my webcam again?

CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
sweet dreams wrote:hot friend of mine in hs always came over to study and she sit next to me leaning over with her tits on my arms and smiling at me while I was full aspie only talking about maths

dat feel when your stories are so awesome that people think you are trolling

I had a shot at a woman who was in Playboy in the 90's. It was between me and my friend (we both met her at a bar in Glendale), but I was a bitter, pissed off person at the time, so my friend had sex with her in her car. But she did compliment me on my chin earlier in the evening. Not a total loss, I guess. This was in December of 2012.

Aside from the sex, I showed her some of my cartoons, and she promised to show them to Hefner, but nothing ever came to fruit, which was worse than missing out on bareback sex with a Playmate, to be perfectly honest.

Jailbait asked me if I wanted to go to the prom with her. I panicked instantly and said no, while laughing awkwardly. She called me an asshole and went off. It all happened in the space of two seconds. Very surreal. She was most likely trolling me besides I must be like 9 years older than her. How the fuck would I got to a prom with her ? Would be charged with statutory rape before the night was over. It was all so stupid. She didn't even say high or anything. One second I was staring at the floor and the next I have a girl in front of me and the first thing she says is "Do you want to go to my prom".

I've rejected it multiple times but I dont regret it. I may have a bit of regrets about this but I still think if I pursued ( its a door still open to me ) I would get in major shit and possibly my life fked up. I am going to try after I graduate

I'm currently in hs and theirs like at least 3 teachers that want to fuck me IMO. Other female and male teachers have also complimented me on charisma, and I think that plays a part as I'm not a 9 or someshit. Anyway one example is that all of them constantly get me to stay back and have flirty meaningless conversations, they've touched me on my lap, chest, face etc. One was even nearly about to kiss, but the problem is my school is religious and its not super common in Australia for teachers to have sex so it would blow up and theres cameras in every room if they accidentally checked. I wanna try after school, I am not the only one that thinks this, a lot of my friends and grade ask me if one of them have ever sucked my dick behind doors/fked me after school. I'd rate them as 7,7, 8. Also add in milf factor for first 2 and innocent one for 3rd. (Looks innocent but probably isnt, typical asian girl)

Who would have thought I would have fucked up so many times in the years following this post

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice