MAKEUP is the sole reason we are INCEL

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

we all know makeup boosts the attractiveness of females, but i really believe the actual improvement and the consequences of it are vastly underrated....even here at sluthate. i do believe makeup is the actual root of female hypergamy, the root of female sluttiness and female pickyness...and therefore OUR INCELNESS.

lets take a look at this picture. this is samantha schacher, a semi-famous tv-presenter before and after makeup:
Image

lets assume makeup never existed. no women has makeup at her disposal. they all have to work with what nature gave them...just like we men.
do you think you would have a chance with the left girl? do you think she would be interest in having sex with you? having a ltr with you? do you think she would only open her legs for 8/10 masculine male models? do you think chads would be greatly attracted to her? try to answer those question for yourself and rate your chances to sleep with that girl.

now lets take a look at the girl on the right and ask ourselves the same exact questions? do you still think you might would have had a chance with that girl? do you still think she might not _only_ go for male models?

fact is, this girl went from a naturally attractive but not particularly special "plain jaine" to high sex-appeal, high class, HQNP lady. she legit went from 6/10 market value to 8/10 market value in 15 fucking minutes :lol:

the quality of men the right girl can attract compared to the left girl, is immensely increased.
now what does that mean? it means that every female can attract men who are atleast 2 points above her natural looks simply by painting her face which leads to what we can already experience when going out of the house.
6/10, 7/10, 8/10+ women EVERYWHERE. there are basically no average or below average women left in this world because every female can cheat her way out of the genetic lottery.

now if every female is atleast a 6 or 7 with makeup and can therefore easily attract 7/10 or 8/10 men through tinder, where does that leave the sub7 men? those men are suddenly completelly taken out of the game because their looksmatched counterpart DOESNT EXIST ANYMORE.

this is the reason we are incel. yes we might not be male models, but in a time where makeup didnt exist, there would be PLENTY of attractive lookmatched females for us, because those girls just wouldnt have what it took to attract slayers without faking skin clarity, tan, bone protrusion etc...
modern, highly evolved and researched makeup products are the reason that whole generations of men are starved from pussy...something that was NEVER intended by nature
Last edited by germanDream on Wed May 06, 2015 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image



Isn't it amazing that close to 100% of women wear makeup, and close to 0% of men wear makeup?
Image
Image
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.



http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM



No, the reason is that the 5/10 woman is significantly more attractive than the 5/10 male. Just human biology due to our stronger sex urge. The female feels nothing for a 5/10 male whereas it's not the same the other way round.

nt5486 wrote:No, the reason is that the 5/10 woman is significantly more attractive than the 5/10 male. Just human biology due to our stronger sex urge. The female feels nothing for a 5/10 male whereas it's not the same the other way round.


This. Men are designed to find multiple women attractive even if they're not that good looking. Men can impregnante as many women as they want in a short time span.

When a woman is pregnant she has to wait so she evolved to find very few men attractive.
Image

Do you really think it's your complexion that's holding you back? Women wear makeup because skin matters more for them than it does for guys. Has this forum taught you nothing? Male attractiveness is determined by height, frame, race, and facial proportions such as width to height ratio or length of the mid-face. A 5'6" ethnic isn't going to slay if he just puts on some foundation.
SIGNATURE



New Poster wrote:Do you really think it's your complexion that's holding you back? Women wear makeup because skin matters more for them than it does for guys. Has this forum taught you nothing? Male attractiveness is determined by height, frame, race, and facial proportions such as width to height ratio or length of the mid-face. A 5'6" ethnic isn't going to slay if he just puts on some foundation.


Skin actually matters for guys too. If you have fucked up acne/acne scar ridden skin you won't be slaying anything.

New Poster wrote:Do you really think it's your complexion that's holding you back? Women wear makeup because skin matters more for them than it does for guys. Has this forum taught you nothing? Male attractiveness is determined by height, frame, race, and facial proportions such as width to height ratio or length of the mid-face. A 5'6" ethnic isn't going to slay if he just puts on some foundation.


skin clarity and complection matters for both
gl slaying with acne
Image

firehaze wrote:
nt5486 wrote:No, the reason is that the 5/10 woman is significantly more attractive than the 5/10 male. Just human biology due to our stronger sex urge. The female feels nothing for a 5/10 male whereas it's not the same the other way round.


This. Men are designed to find multiple women attractive even if they're not that good looking. Men can impregnante as many women as they want in a short time span.

When a woman is pregnant she has to wait so she evolved to find very few men attractive.

this might be correct, you are all missing the point tho.

the point is: we are getting denied LOOKSMATCHED pussy because the supposed looksmatched pussy IS NOT so looksmatched anymore after makeup.

alot of people here would have a chance with the girl on the left (looks wise, lets keep personality out of this), but NOBODY here would have a chance with the right girl...she would deny EVERYONE until chad comes along.

this means that we ALL have to settle down with a less attractive girl than we would be capable of pulling if makeup DIDNT exist...

In nature most males, of all species, never mate and reproduce. Something like 50 percent die without ever mating. Recently, humans have artificially inflated te number of males that reproduce to around 90 percent through the use of monogomous relationships. Until our mechanism of reproduction evolves away from sex and/or men start carrying babies instead of woman, sexual selection will favor woman. Mother Nature sees men as disposable and wasteful when it comes to reproduction; 1 fertil man can impregnate a 1000 woman in his lifetime which leaves 999 men with no purpose when it comes to this ultimate biological goal.

If you were born as anything but a chad or a woman then just lol at you buddy boyo

Legit, but you chose a very poor image to illustrate your point. There is barely any change in attractiveness between the 2 images. She legit looks the same lol

Yeah, ugly girls without any makeup would be 5's and they would be desperate for male attention.

But girls put on fake eyelashes and makeup and suddenly they get hit on at all the bars.

Plenty of holywood actresses look ugly without makeup. Cameron diaz has really bad skin and facial acne that she covers up.

I do agree that hookup culture has led to a polygamous society where alpha males get lots of women.

It makes me laugh when I see a group of sluts heading into town on weekends...

Fake eyelashes, fake nails, fake tan and fake hair extensions... these cunts are practically 'made in Taiwan'.

ANeckbeardLoser wrote:Image

PAWG Dani Daniels

holy shit that's how she looks without makeup?

MY LATE TEENS WERE A LIE
PostThis post by Thonis was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:04 pm.
Reason: Requested by thread

Thonis wrote:Females without make up lose as many points as a guy who has not taken a shower in 10 days and did not spend a minute on fixing his hair and washing his face. It's how i legit look super subhuman when i am stuck inside for days and when i get ready to go out i look like a decent human being.

yep legit lol. when im basementcelling im legit subhuman, but when i need to go out and shower and and do my hair, im a 5.5 or so atleast.

but the same applies for women...only do they go a WHOLE step further and go from subhuman to plain jane to bombshell...fucking ridiculous :roll:

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], heworu, mrz and 85 guests