A book every Sluthater should read: The SH Bible w/ Evidence

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

http://www.aabri.com/manuscripts/121163.pdf

Looks: Why They Matter More Than You Ever Imagined by Gordon Patzer

Patzer provides lots of scientific evidence. The entire book is pretty boring and hard to read because of his scientific way of conveying the information.

"Sometimes termed lookism, physical attractiveness phenomenon encompasses the
reality that people behave toward individuals in ways strongly biased by their physical
attractiveness (Patzer 2008; Etcoff, 1999). The bias strongly favors higher physical
attractiveness and disfavors lower physical attractiveness (Berscheid and Walster, 1972;
Dion, Berscheid, and Walster, 1972). This phenomenon is powerful, pervasive, and often
unrecognized or denied (Patzer 2006). It impacts every individual—regardless of sex—
around the world, ranging from the smallest towns to the largest cities, and ranging from
the least developed countries to the most developed. In regards to this phenomenon,
instantly upon sight, people consciously and subconsciously assess the physical
attractiveness dimension(s) of a person’s appearance."

http://www.amazon.com/Looks-They-Matter ... 0814480543

Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntYDg3dRqds
Last edited by ASDFGHJKLZ on Tue May 05, 2015 7:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Hilarious Basement Dweller Claims

Bipolar wrote:I take you're a girl by your writing style so these aspies should probably take your opinion over their gay desires

Bipolar wrote:lachowski is painfully average looking

Bipolar wrote:my jaw still looks better than nessmans lOOL

Bipolar wrote:nessman just has a narrow pointy jaw that happens to photograph well this forum has no life experience so they dont know what good looking is.. I destroy nessman the only one I don't destroy is gandy but hes basically my look alike and I will be on the same level if not higher when im in my 30's

iwishiwasdead2 wrote:taylor hill isnt even goodlooking to be a model

I HATE THIS WORLD!!!!

vertu wrote:This is not an LMS forum whatsoever.
LMS and REDPILL my fucking dick LOL.

Not a single discussion on hedge funds vs mutual funds on the first page.
Not a single discussion on foreign import exporting on the first page.
Not a single "ordering raw steroid powders from overseas" thread on the first page.

geneticdetermination wrote:Children who grew up playing Nintendo ended up being weak jawed myopic beta males, while those who played xbox or ps2 were significantly more likely to be alpha. Mario and wii gay sex vs halo and god of war.

Now, it doesn't mean everyone who played ps2/xbox wasn't a beta-not by a long shot. But there is some definite correlation. I grew up playing gameboy and shit and ended up on this site. Friends who played ps/xbox grew thick facial hair, stronger jaws, sooner changed interests to sports cars, fucking women, and had 16+ inch arms 12% bodyfat going to the gym once a week.

I believe they were genetically inclined to play more violent, mature games, versus the submissive low prenatal-T betas who played pokemon, mario, or wii.

Already read it. Most sluthaters and people on the internet in general have the attention span of a jellyfish so they won't read it.
Yes, of course. Being ugly is just playing life on veteran mode all around. Guys treat you like shit and try to dominate you. Girls see you as a creepy rapist/killer for asking the time of day. The worst thing is constantly having society turn around and point the finger at you, "your personality is the problem" "no one wants to be around negative people". Truly sickening.

charlesbubba wrote:Already read it. Most sluthaters and people on the internet in general have the attention span of a jellyfish so they won't read it.

I like to think the people here have a little more intelligence than that.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

It's a layman's survey for redpill noobs.

Now, something comprehensive, something seminal about the correlation of looks with IQ, height and health, and how good genes generally comes in a package (or "if", I don't know yet), that'd really be something to grapple with.

Does anyone really need confirmation that sub-5s are treated like shit? What we do need is confirmation whether they actually are shit.
Last edited by Boneless vagrant on Fri May 08, 2015 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Boneless vagrant wrote:It's a lawyan's survey for redpill noobs.

Now, something comprehensive, something seminal about the correlation of looks with IQ, height and health, and how good genes generally comes in a package (or "if", I don't know yet), that'd really be something to grapple with.

Does anyone really need confirmation that sub-5s are treated like shit? What we do need is confirmation whether they actually are shit.

I don't think they are shit to begin with. I think it's society that shapes them to be shit. Unless they are autistic enough to pursue their life regardless.

charlesbubba wrote:I don't think they are shit to begin with. I think it's society that shapes them to be shit. Unless they are autistic enough to pursue their life regardless.

That's reasonable. Having subjects put on a lab coat influences their IQ, for instance, so a full derelict incel life should be a major constraint. But do we know that's the major actor? A good face in of itself does nothing. Why would we have this disinclination towards ugliness, unless it'd indicate something beneath?

I don't need anyone to tell me uglies get treated like shit I can go outside for that goddamn

Boneless vagrant wrote:
charlesbubba wrote:I don't think they are shit to begin with. I think it's society that shapes them to be shit. Unless they are autistic enough to pursue their life regardless.

That's reasonable. Having subjects put on a lab coat influences their IQ, for instance, so a full derelict incel life should be a major constraint. But do we know that's the major actor? A good face in of itself does nothing. Why would we have this disinclination towards ugliness, unless it'd indicate something beneath?

I don't need anyone to tell me uglies get treated like shit I can go outside for that goddamn

Why do we feel the way we feel towards uglyness? When we interact in social settings we need a QUICK way to fastly gauge who we are interacting with. We need to understand immediately who we are dealing with. In paleo times it was in situations of life and death. "Can I trust this guy to go hunt with me?" "Can I trust this male to raise my children?".

The fastest way to do this is to evaluate external signs of health. A lean physique indicates a good athletic capability. The absence of acne indicates good health. A full head of hair is a similar signal. Some muscle but not too much indicates strenght.

Part of it is this. But it's not only this. There's also sexual selection at play. The peacock does not NEED his tail for anything aside from attacking females (And repelling enemies in certain cases). Sexual selections is a drive of evolution as much as natural selection is. We like good faces and beauty because they signal health, but we also like them... Because we like them!

charlesbubba wrote:Why do we feel the way we feel towards uglyness? When we interact in social settings we need a QUICK way to fastly gauge who we are interacting with. We need to understand immediately who we are dealing with. In paleo times it was in situations of life and death. "Can I trust this guy to go hunt with me?" "Can I trust this male to raise my children?".

The fastest way to do this is to evaluate external signs of health. A lean physique indicates a good athletic capability. The absence of acne indicates good health. A full head of hair is a similar signal. Some muscle but not too much indicates strenght.

Part of it is this. But it's not only this. There's also sexual selection at play. The peacock does not NEED his tail for anything aside from attacking females (And repelling enemies in certain cases). Sexual selections is a drive of evolution as much as natural selection is. We like good faces and beauty because they signal health, but we also like them... Because we like them!

A collapsed maxilla wouldn't restrict hunting but he'd be distrusted nevertheless.

"Health" is plausible but it gives me a bluepill distaste. Attraction is BONE BONE BONE, more so than clear skin or being "toned", but bones aren't necessarily influenced by health all that much. Why these particularities with the face, is what I'm wondering.

Sometimes I fancy that it's a mechanism to exclude persons with disabilities or birth defects. They'd likely have some facial defects so their general incompetence is conspicuous and you'd want to leave them out of the hunt. Ugly people aren't necessarily disabled in any way but their appearance, accidentally, mimics the retarded so you loathe them. Better safe than sorry. (Even I think this is retarded).

Peacocking may be but it's anticlimactic.

Boneless vagrant wrote:
charlesbubba wrote:Why do we feel the way we feel towards uglyness? When we interact in social settings we need a QUICK way to fastly gauge who we are interacting with. We need to understand immediately who we are dealing with. In paleo times it was in situations of life and death. "Can I trust this guy to go hunt with me?" "Can I trust this male to raise my children?".

A collapsed maxilla wouldn't restrict hunting but he'd be distrusted nevertheless.

"Health" is plausible but it gives me a bluepill distaste. Attraction is BONE BONE BONE, more so than clear skin or being "toned", but bones aren't necessarily influenced by health all that much. Why these particularities with the face, is what I'm wondering.

Sometimes I fancy that it's a mechanism to exclude persons with disabilities or birth defects. They'd likely have some facial defects so their general incompetence is conspicuous and you'd want to leave them out of the hunt. Ugly people aren't necessarily disabled in any way but their appearance, accidentally, mimics the retarded so you loathe them. Better safe than sorry. (Even I think this is retarded).

Peacocking may be but it's anticlimactic.

It's not a matter of it being anticlimatic. It's sexual selection breh. The entire female shape has been created by sexual selection. I know that general health sounds bluepilled. But it's part of it.

I also liked your idea about ugly people mimicking retarded people. That might indeed be the case. As I said in my previous post we humans need a FAST way to gauge others. Which is why we are so prone to stereotypes and labeling. We can't waste time trying to figure out the "Personality" of everyone we interact with. Combine all these things (Health, not being retarded, sexual selection) and I think you get a good graps of looks law.

Also remember that explaining why girls like taller guys with broad shoulders is easily explained. Those are advantages both in the contest of intra-human struggle and both in the outside world

please no more red pill i cant take it :x
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice