Men's standards of beauty around the world

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

ダークホール wrote:Yeah once most men know what we do they'll go batshit insane and society will collapse from the ERing

Exactly. Which is why we need to srpeaad thee word, starting with reddit etc. Then as the whole world collapses, perhaps then incels and uglies will see a bit of sparkling justice.
Suicide solves all.

geneticdetermination wrote:
ダークホール wrote:Yeah once most men know what we do they'll go batshit insane and society will collapse from the ERing

Exactly. Which is why we need to srpeaad thee word, starting with reddit etc. Then as the whole world collapses, perhaps then incels and uglies will see a bit of sparkling justice.

Those faggots are dense as fuck and will never listen lol

the filipino guy was very good looking no homo

gogger wrote:the filipino guy was very good looking no homo

Fucking legit no Filipinos irl looks like that fuck hes probably one of the best looking ones I've seen in my life

sephon wrote:
ダークホール wrote:

Fucking legit no Filipinos irl looks like that fuck hes probably one of the best looking ones I've seen in my life

funny that the gook was the ugliest

weird how they mentioned the double eyelid surgery yet he had monolids :?

BUT HES TOP FOR FILLPINOS

So being mixed race master race Mexican-American, I'm highly sought after and very vain. Interesting.

Also, the end of the video is worth mentioning. "A 2010 study found that between white, black and mixed race faces, millennials considers mixed race to be the most attractive."

MIXED RACE MASTER RACE CHECKING IN! FEELS GOOD, MAYNE!
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

Nerzhus wrote:So being mixed race master race Mexican-American, I'm highly sought after and very vain. Interesting.

Also, the end of the video is worth mentioning. "A 2010 study found that between white, black and mixed race faces, millennials considers mixed race to be the most attractive."

lol just lol

gnc vit1 wrote:
Nerzhus wrote:So being mixed race master race Mexican-American, I'm highly sought after and very vain. Interesting.

lol just lol

Disgusting low cheekbones.

gnc vit1 wrote:

lol just lol

You see that jaw? Chin projection? THAT FORWARD GROWTH!? You know what that shit looks like at a low-BF? Yeah, god status. You'll need at least 4-5 operations to have what I got naturally.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

ダークホール wrote:Disgusting low cheekbones.

I have high cheekbones, boyo buddy boy bro.

ダークホール wrote:3D tell him.

Bones is everything, brah. Bones do not lie. Only bones will set you free.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice