Sitting in restaurant, 2 HQNP blondes talking

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

One is like a 7-8 and the other is an 8-8.5. Both look pretty tall even though they are sitting down. Very WASPy look.

One is talking to the other about all the guys she's seeing. She's going on dates with 5 different guys. Like two dates lined up this week.

She's mentioning their physical traits. 6'5, brown hair, nice smile, their jaws, green eyes, blue eyes, etc.

Now she's talking about some guys in her past.
Life is written in bone.

Listening to chicks like that talk is always soul crushing.

Lower your inhibitions and snap a pic.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

ダークホール wrote:Yo if they're as high as you say then they is no problem with them having high standards

I agree but can you imagine what you'd have to look like as a male to have 5 different chicks all willing to take you out to dinner and have sex with you at your discretion?

Lol I did the shittiest job ever. I got the cuter one, but not her face. She is actually like 5'6", not 5'10" like I previously thought.
Attachments
_20150504_201951.JPG
_20150504_201951.JPG (297.25 KiB) Viewed 2944 times

I have been in a similar situation like this before and just moved to a different seat.

RudeRudy wrote:I mog wasps its hilarious to see their reactions to being mogged. Compared to all the other races their reactions are more hilarious beacuse they are used to being at the top. When u say wasp soes w mean wealth or white? White and anglo saxon means the same thing.

how the fuck do you amog wasps lol?

WASP = rich, goodlooking, tall, white, private school education, ivy league, ceo father (none of which are you)
If you are reading this, you are sub5, there is no other explanation for your lack of success with women. Anything else is just coping.

RudeRudy wrote:
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:
how the fuck do you amog wasps lol?

WASP = rich, goodlooking, tall, white, private school education, ivy league, ceo father (none of which are you)

From an earlier post by me
Genetic mogging both sexes>money status value mogging by males and females
you cant buy genetics
nothing is more primal than genetics brah
you could be a 6+tall wasp 8+/10 facial aesthetics investment banker making millions of dollars in investment banking
you go to dinner with hot 8+/10 yuppie girlfriend in your 200k+ luxury car
both you are dressed formally suited up thick juicy tight
as you walk to the restaurant a 9.5/10 male university student walks by and your girlfriend cant stop staring as you cross each other on the side walk
for a few seconds she is just lost in his eyes absolutely bamboozled at the beauty of his face
9+/10,9.5/10 guys can make women fall in love within seconds of looking at them
genetics >everything

lol the only reason ppl are staring at you is because you might have a bomb under that turban of yours

dont be delusional :lol:

hood rych wrote:Listening to chicks like that talk is always soul crushing.

Lower your inhibitions and snap a pic.

That is nothing really ! I remember just about a month ago I was in a cafe working on my laptop when and overheard a conversation between 3 girls right next to me. I wasn't really creeping, but they were talking so fucking loud that even the people farther away then me could hear them. Unlike these two women, the girls I'm talking about were 5's at best. They were all talking about their sex life. One girl was talking about her boyfriend. Her friend asked her why she broke up with him. She said a lot of nonsense, but what stood out to me was :
"He was short, and everything else was proportional". It took me a couple of seconds to understand what she meant but her other two friends were already cackling with laughter.They were talking about their sex lives just like Sex and The City. I have never in my life seen a more stupid group of people.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

they both go to the nearby expensive private university where other WASPs go to, just in case anyone was wondering. Same uni as my frat neighbors.

Harass them.Dont let their day to be perfect.

Deus wrote:Harass them.Dont let their day to be perfect.

lol, check the time this was posted.

ThereIsNoGame wrote:
Deus wrote:Harass them.Dont let their day to be perfect.

lol, check the time this was posted.

You'll end up in a similar situation sooner or later.Just do it.You owe that to us.You owe that to yourself.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice