tinder success has skyrocketed through christian grey game

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

fuckng lol.

I'm disgusted.

I'm pretty sure the % of girls who like being dominated and fucked rough is about 100.

I don't think they even take guys seriously who don't have the balls to dominate them.

Ever since I stopped running nice jewish boy game and started non-judgementally bringing up that I like to dominate girls in the bedroom, the responses have been crazy. Girls that I would normally consider out of my league.

Im talking about feminist/philosophy major girls, cute HQNP girls, ALL SORTS...they all admit that they love being dominated, and are super relieved to talk to someone that can be an outlet for their whorish desires. Many of them explicitly tell me that they aren't like this outside of the bedroom at all lol.

Girls are going to feminist rallies then getting dominated by chad. fuck.

POSTCONVOS
O
S
T
C
O
N
V
O
S
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

Christian Grey is a WASP male, you are a Semitic Jew literally no female wants to be seen with a nose :lol:
You guys are legit nigger tier :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

godofaspies wrote:fuckng lol.

I'm disgusted.

I'm pretty sure the % of girls who like being dominated and fucked rough is about 100.

I don't think they even take guys seriously who don't have the balls to dominate them.

Ever since I stopped running nice jewish boy game and started non-judgementally bringing up that I like to dominate girls in the bedroom, the responses have been crazy. Girls that I would normally consider out of my league.

Im talking about feminist/philosophy major girls, cute HQNP girls, ALL SORTS...they all admit that they love being dominated, and are super relieved to talk to someone that can be an outlet for their whorish desires. Many of them explicitly tell me that they aren't like this outside of the bedroom at all lol.

Girls are going to feminist rallies then getting dominated by chad. fuck.

Legit. I think I am going to tell girls stuff like that from now on.

One time when I first met a cute redhead, I told her I wanted to rape her as a joke. Later she admitted that she found it hot and wanted to fuck, but she lived far away. Whenever I see her now she always mentions it. Another time she was talking about how interesting it is that women have rape fantasies.

Pretty sure if I was more gutsy, I could have convinced her to have rough sex.
Life is written in bone.

IF SHE WANTS TO FUCK YOU

SHE WANTS TO BE FUCKED BY YOU HARD

ITS THAT SIMPLE.

AND IT'S EVEN POSSIBLE YOU MIGHT CONVERT A GIRL WHO'S ON THE BORDER BY RUNNING BDSM GAME, BECAUSE MOST GUYS ARE TOO PUSSY TO FUCK HER LIKE SHE TRULY WANTS

Kpopfan wrote:
godofaspies wrote:HQNP 7+ goddess

http://postimg.org/gallery/nq72p4y6/2776b161/

How is that game? You should have lied and told her you were 6', 5'10 is game over boyo buddy

Yeah? So what. She's probably too tall for me.

But look at how keen she is on being dominated. This is a HQNP goddess here. 7+

godofaspies wrote:
Kpopfan wrote:
How is that game? You should have lied and told her you were 6', 5'10 is game over boyo buddy

Do you legit have autism? You are roleplaying none of these girls take you serious, try to initiate to meet up they will either reluctantly agree and flake or stop replying.

You are just wasting your time entertaining these girls like a dancing monkey.

You can dominate all you want but if you're ugly you won't get even get a tinder match, dumbass

Kpopfan wrote:
godofaspies wrote:

Do you legit have autism? You are roleplaying none of these girls take you serious, try to initiate to meet up they will either reluctantly agree and flake or stop replying.

You're legit retarded. I just facefucked a girl last week and made a thread here.

Yes, 90% of them will flake, but only because they are scared / sensible. They have to overcome their love of being dominated.

LoserFanboy wrote:keep in mind that there is a fad going around, simply becauseof that movie, and book.
Woman are easily influenced by the media. And ofcourse, they mostly all do want to get totally ravaged, by Chad. That's nothing new. Openly talking about it is okay nowadays because of shit like that.
woman's intergirty is going down the shitter.
TV show Sex in the City was one of the worst things to ever happen to women.
it's only getting worse. They are rubbing it in... this would never happen in Saudi Arabia.

legit.

True Romance wrote:You can dominate all you want but if you're ugly you won't get even get a tinder match, dumbass

this

godofaspies wrote:
Kpopfan wrote:

You're legit retarded. I just facefucked a girl last week and made a thread here.

Yes, 90% of them will flake, but only because they are scared / sensible. They have to overcome their love of being dominated.

Facefucking is not P in V, getting a bj is like getting a hug it's easy. P in V is only worth it.

Aspie JC wrote:what pics are you using

selfie with cat
me on vacation with white people
me with friend at one of those cool alley murals
me at bar with some friends
funny blurred pic of me with two girls at a concert

Kpopfan wrote:
godofaspies wrote:

Facefucking is not P in V, getting a bj is like getting a hug it's easy. P in V is only worth it.

lol. she was on her period man. are you really so naive that you think a girl would normally just let you facefuck her, like she wants your cock that bad, but she wouldn't let you put it in her vagina? Idk man. Go outside more.

DiamondInTheRough wrote:
godofaspies wrote:7+ hipster goddess who wants to "heal the world" lmao

http://postimg.org/gallery/xkwrpb8q/604b3f59/

That chick is 5.5 max, and ethnic. Lol

i agree 7 is a stretch as i look at her pics in more detail. i'm into the cute hipster thing tho

anyway these were literally just the 2 girls i talked to most recently

my point being that girls love to be used like whores. at least a lot of them do.

godofaspies wrote:
Kpopfan wrote:

lol. she was on her period man. are you really so naive that you think a girl would normally just let you facefuck her, like she wants your cock that bad, but she wouldn't let you put it in her vagina? Idk man. Go outside more.

You are telling me to go outside more :lol: :lol: :lol: buddy your autism is showing.
Drunk sluts will blow anyone, but P in V is off limits it's common for UK slags to suck off 20 guys but never fuck them.

Also all the girls you posted so far are garbage tier, no sane attractive female would use tinder to get "dominated" by some random incel.

KEEEEEEEP COPING BUDDDDY BOYOYOYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hold up Op have you actually met with any of these chicks?? Let alone fuck any of them?

If not, fuck off with this bs

I told you niggas this awhile ago. Women LOVE to be choked, hair pulled, smacked in the ass, smacked in the face, talked down upon, basically humiliated. They cannot get enough of it. It's primal.

I've had numerous girls tell me guys are either really quick in bed, really bad or just awkward. Most of the time, they confess the guy just doesn't know how to fuck a girl the way she really wants to be fucked.

My ex was NASTY in bed. I fucking loved every second with her. She'd suck my cock while driving in broad daylight, fucked her while driving through a block party, fucked on top of my car on someone's lawn. I'd smack her, choke her (she passed out one time, claimed it was the best sex of her life), physically throw her around, told her she's a dirty whore, spit in her mouth if she said her mouth was too dry to give me a BJ, etc. She also was very clean, loved eating out her asshole. She was up for anything I wanted to do to her.

When we first got together she was engaged (hence me calling her a dirty whore) and she'd sneak out in the middle of the night just to fuck me, then sneak back into her house with her fiance. She'd wake up extra early to come over and fuck before work, I'd go see her and get a BJ during her breaks (she was a teacher). I'd fuck her minutes before he got home (he had a longer commute home than me). Fucked in pretty much every room of my house.

God, I miss that pussy so much.
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."

at this point I will stop replying to the copecels.

well done nerzhus. That girl sounds like a true freak. Unfortunately she was married so she's an oldcel.

godofaspies wrote:at this point I will stop replying to the copecels.

well done nerzhus. That girl sounds like a true freak. Unfortunately she was married so she's an oldcel.

Copecel 101

"I will stop replying, t-that will show em!"

She's younger than me. She had just turned 22 when I met her and was out for drinks with my brothers girlfriend and that's how we met. The guy found out about it and called it all off. He sold all of her shit, tried to get her fired from work and basically attempted to ruin her life.

Unfortunately, she has a drug problem which led to us breaking up and getting with a guy with a shit ton of drugs; especially pills and cocaine. No amount of good fucking will keep an addict from drugs.

Good news though, recently she asked me to block her because she wanted to see me back. At the same time the guy she's with is suicidal and would pull the trigger if she left him. He tried that shit with the mother of his son.

Nerzhus wrote:

She's younger than me. She had just turned 22 when I met her and was out for drinks with my brothers girlfriend and that's how we met. The guy found out about it and called it all off. He sold all of her shit, tried to get her fired from work and basically attempted to ruin her life.

Unfortunately, she has a drug problem which led to us breaking up and getting with a guy with a shit ton of drugs; especially pills and cocaine. No amount of good fucking will keep an addict from drugs.

Good news though, recently she asked me to block her because she wanted to see me back. At the same time the guy she's with is suicidal and would pull the trigger if she left him. He tried that shit with the mother of his son.

Lol damn. You must be really handsome and/or low class
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice