If I didn't stunt my height, my life would be as good as...

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

You're asian?
"Sneaking out at night to lie with your virgin gf under the stars. Penetrating her for the first time. Seeing her face in the crowd at your HS football game. Having a huge group of jock friends. You never experienced any of that. It's over. You lost at life. Time to man up and become a provider. Time to downsize and save for retirement. Time to Gillete shave your face and become a mister. Time to acknowledge that you were always destined for mediocrity. Welcome to hell. Welcome to life."

I feel for you brah, I feel short at 5"10 but it's decent/okay tho.

Yes but even if you were at their heights? You would need to attain mega status within the gymcel community, plus count calories and maintain top body all year round. Most males will never achieve such things.

Cliffs-

Stop using your height as a ''coping method'' because their will always be another thing you will blame.
Last edited by Youllnevermakeit on Mon May 04, 2015 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Genetics is everything crew.

KingofAesthetics wrote:Yeah, why?

I just never pictured you as asian. Anyway, what is your height?

If you are taller than 6'1 it's not that bad, IRL 6'1 is tall just below 6' is manlet.
How tall are you?

KingofAesthetics wrote:
Kpopfan wrote:If you are taller than 6'1 it's not that bad, IRL 6'1 is tall just below 6' is manlet.
How tall are you?

I'm 5 ft 6 in.

So like 170cm? not gonna lie bro that is a terrible height but your asian (unless korean or northern chinese) so it is probably normal. just stay away from western countries, still must feel very weird to be that short have you ever caught someone staring at your height?

Kpopfan wrote:
KingofAesthetics wrote:
I'm 5 ft 6 in.

So like 170cm? not gonna lie bro that is a terrible height but your asian (unless korean or northern chinese) so it is probably normal. just stay away from western countries, still must feel very weird to be that short have you ever caught someone staring at your height?

5'6" is like 167-168cm

KingofAesthetics wrote:
Kpopfan wrote:

What do you mean by staying away from western countries? I am only into white girls.

You will be a legit midget in western countries. White girls are tall and unforgiving on height, your only hope is rural Asian girls. And your Asian so even if you were tall you would have 0.01% chance, seriously forget about white girls they age bad and smell like sour milk. Asians girls age good and never smell.

KingofAesthetics wrote:
Kpopfan wrote:
You will be a legit midget in western countries. White girls are tall and unforgiving on height, your only hope is rural Asian girls. And your Asian so even if you were tall you would have 0.01% chance, seriously forget about white girls they age bad and smell like sour milk. Asians girls age good and never smell.

Troll somehere else. I am not giving up white girls.

Honestly that was me being serious like only 10% of my posts are troll, this was one serious.
I feel for you honestly...why not wear shoe lifts?

KingofAesthetics wrote:
Kpopfan wrote:

Troll somehere else. I am not giving up white girls.

Honestly that was me being serious like only 10% of my posts are troll, this was one serious.
I feel for you honestly...why not wear shoe lifts?

Kpopfan wrote:You will be a legit midget in western countries. White girls are tall and unforgiving on height, your only hope is rural Asian girls. And your Asian so even if you were tall you would have 0.01% chance, seriously forget about white girls they age bad and smell like sour milk. Asians girls age good and never smell.

OMG hahahaaa
:needvomitsmiley:

Genetics screwed your entire quality of life, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Suicide solves all.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice