My Day of Retribution [srs]

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Charles Darwin wrote:After I came back from Czech Republic, I made several minor changes to my appearance. I finally wore contacts and changed my haircut. People treated me with more respect. I occasionally catch girls taking a double glance at me. Some relatives that know me will tell me that, "my god, you look so different and wow your skin is so beautiful and you have a good nose."" That is when I realize how superficial society is. I was the same person that went and left Czech Republic. Nothing about me changed except for the fact that I look better.

Yawn. So you probably look normal. The rest we know, typical weak, feeble minded sluthater, move along.

Maxzilla wrote:
Charles Darwin wrote:After I came back from Czech Republic, I made several minor changes to my appearance. I finally wore contacts and changed my haircut. People treated me with more respect. I occasionally catch girls taking a double glance at me. Some relatives that know me will tell me that, "my god, you look so different and wow your skin is so beautiful and you have a good nose."" That is when I realize how superficial society is. I was the same person that went and left Czech Republic. Nothing about me changed except for the fact that I look better.

Yawn. So you probably look normal. The rest we know, typical weak, feeble minded sluthater, move along.

Lol relatives , especially old ones always compliment you. I get called masculine by my aunt and I look like a cretin

PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

Answer me honestly. Do you look worse than the Crouzon looking guy who Kyra posted pics of recently?

Op. At least your dick still work.

Im 5 ft 6. Nw5. And my dick became tiny and not working. Even more then that. Im mentally ill snd could not work
founder of MIA THEORY

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43930
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

Charles Darwin wrote:You are only considered attractive if you are above an 8.

Are you saying you need to be an 8/10 to get a reasonable girlfriend?

Charles Darwin wrote:As much as people like to troll and blow things out of proportions on this website, there is underlying truth behind the insanity. It may not be written in stone and is not as black and white as most sluthaters make out to be but we are here because we share some of the commonalities perpetuated by our brand of theories. A brand of theories that the "normal" society refuses to accept because it is the most difficult pill to swallow.

I think most people underestimate how much millimeters on your face and inches on your body will affect your social development. If you were ugly and short throughout your childhood and adolescence, people will treat you with disrespect. The difference between attractive people and unattractive people are literally night and day because attractive people or more specifically beautiful children and teens receive more external validation and through this positive feedback loop, they are able to become more extroverted and confident in their pursuit of their career goals and the opposite sex. Conversely, unattractive children and teens would have been routinely bullied throughout their childhood. Contrary to the media, this bullying takes the form of silent bullying or verbal bullying. Peers, teachers, parents, and siblings will routinely tell you should not pursue this career goal and aim for easier and less difficult alternatives. People around you will tell that you are unattractive. They will say that you have bad teeth, bad skin, ugly face, short.....imagine how "confident" you will feel when people drill these words inside your head.

When you reach the age of maturity, people in fact actually cares less about physical appearance and more about your social skills and technical skills. Specifically, it is about what you can bring to the table and your value is measured about what you can provide to the society and market. It is all about who you know ("networking") rather than what you know. However, our experiences in childhood and adolescence will continue to haunt us as we have not been socially conditioned to the rigors of society. We will have little or no friends, and as a result, we will have a small social network to connect to important job opportunities or meet the opposite sex through our social circle. We would always seem "out of place" and do not know how to socialize with people because we have missed the social milestones or social developmental benchmarks while we were young. The longer we wait and take to make friends or lose our virginity, the more we are seen out of place and thus stigmatize even further as if we have some psychological disease or that we are antisocial. We are not.

It is a catch 22. Many people on these forums with the exceptions of a few are in fact perfectly normal. Some may have questionable fetishes [eg. mrz], but most people here are normal individuals except for the fact that we have missed important developmental milestones, and thus, we are in perpetual depression, remain an incel, or socially isolated. Heck, you may even outgrown your unattractiveness and become aesthetic [eg. zyzz], but there will always be something off about you.

After I came back from Czech Republic, I made several minor changes to my appearance. I finally wore contacts and changed my haircut. People treated me with more respect. I occasionally catch girls taking a double glance at me. Some relatives that know me will tell me that, "my god, you look so different and wow your skin is so beautiful and you have a good nose."" That is when I realize how superficial society is. I was the same person that went and left Czech Republic. Nothing about me changed except for the fact that I look better.

At the end of the day, most of us haven't done anything wrong. We are not criminals or delinquents. Some of us are highly educated and if people were to talk to us, we would appear completely normal. We have committed no crimes except for the fact that we are a few inches away and few millimeters away from being considered as a human. Nothing more and nothing less. The society is responsible, and not us, that are architects of our destruction. Remember that buddy boyos the next time you consider visiting lachowski or go eee aaah. :rambo: :uzi: :uzi:

So true i showed my brothers some younger pics of me when i began to get allergies at about age 7 and a half and he said i would kick your ass,you probably got bullied.He knew all this just by looking at my downward grown face and these pics are of me at age 9-15 probably my worst years.I can't even talk to peers my age there talking about grownup shit and most are ages 25-29 and have kids.

Im still stuck haven't never had girlfriends or made friends or had those experiences i should have had 15 years ago.So when people do interact with me they can till something is off and distance themselves from me.My peers seem atleast 10 years more socially advanced then me i even felt this at younger ages,say around age 8 i started to fall back.My father put 70percent of hes effort into my sister and mother did the same for my younger brother and i was just kind of ignored.It was painfull to watch your brother who is 5 years younger then you have better social skills then you and understanding of social dynamics as i was 15.My sister was 2 years older and more advanced then me also.

I am become NEET, destroyer of hypergamy.
Maxfac HOPECEL
Slayer of my father's finances
Promoter of black culture
Non-autism haver
6 grand in my mouth
4 years since last vagina sighting
Graduate of IcedEarth Shitposting College
AAMES 4 LIFE IT'S A MOVEMENT
PostThis post by Thonis was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:04 pm.
Reason: Requested by thread

Thonis wrote:Here is my advice. 1 If you really wish to go ER do not mention it anywhere once you are armed and ready. You may talk about it as long as you are not armed and the day you go ER is months away. Getting caught is worse than death.

2 When you begin to prepare yourself spend the last few months trying to improve your life. If you fail it will only make it easier for you to throw your life away.

3. Don't kill innocent people, get a job, and fuck hookers.

DiamondInTheRough wrote:
Thonis wrote:Here is my advice. 1 If you really wish to go ER do not mention it anywhere once you are armed and ready. You may talk about it as long as you are not armed and the day you go ER is months away. Getting caught is worse than death.

2 When you begin to prepare yourself spend the last few months trying to improve your life. If you fail it will only make it easier for you to throw your life away.

3. Don't kill innocent people, get a job, and fuck hookers.

Hookers will only make you more depressed

Ceran wrote:Hookers will only make you more depressed

True, I doubt it has anything on reciprocated affection and validation. I would probably fuck a hooker if I wanted to get with an 8+ chick, though.
PostThis post by Westside was deleted by puanewb on Tue May 05, 2015 12:33 pm.
Reason: Requested by Westside

Do it. The earth needs retribution, humanity needs to understand the struggle of the genetic inferior. DO IT
Suicide solves all.

Who is worse, shitcunts or Chads?
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice