Dick is abundant and low value

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I wish women would value my affection.

I JUST WANT TO HAVE VALUE IN THIS WORLD!!
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

chad dick isn't abundant and low value, though

op135 wrote:chad dick isn't abundant and low value, though

any woman 6+ can get a hundred chads on a saturday night so for them it is abundant, just maybe not low value

It was never mean for so many men to exist relative to the number of women. Men are supposed to fight and die.
Life is written in bone.

ThereIsNoGame wrote:It was never mean for so many men to exist relative to the number of women. Men are supposed to fight and die.

fucking THIS.

the only normal period was post WWII europe where all the chads died and the betas had plenty of women to choose from

your life would have been 100x better back then

dat feel wrote:
fucking THIS.

the only normal period was post WWII europe where all the chads died and the betas had plenty of women to choose from

your life would have been 100x better back then

legit, there's just to many thirsty cocks hanging around. We need a huge fucking war which wipes out large chunks of the male poplation and restores the balance to how it used to be.

One guy was 20 minutes late to our museum date and it turned out it was actually closed so we went to Ikea for our date instead. Ikea where love goes to die! Ikea. I carried his clunky-ass light fixtures across an industrial part of town in August heat wearing skinny jeans and still let him see me naked that day. I halfway had sex with an investment banker who insisted on bringing his shitty little dog into my pristine cat’s lair. One man who works in media was so entertaining via text that I sent him a series of R-rated photos before we even met, partly because I wanted to and partly out of spite for some rectal blister who mere moments before had used a bad motorcycle metaphor as sexual innuendo then called me uptight when I was unmoved by this charmless advance. The truth is, sluts like me are everywhere on Tinder but we aren’t impressed by men who are positively beleaguered by the prospect of having to put effort into getting laid, nor do we like it when they mock the boundaries of our girlfriends who want to use Tinder only for traditional dating.

:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:

Not sure why people are getting outraged. This is what women have said since time began: "I must be wooed." But then an attractive guy comes along and suddenly the bar gets lower and lower until it touches the floor and the guy walks over it without even noticing. I'm guessing the writer's real sex life looks a lot different than the high-standards one we're getting in the article.
SIGNATURE

I’m now 29, and I set my upper age limit to a reasonable 37, my lower age limit to a rather scandalous 23.

One day in the very near future a 23-year-old waiter is going to address her as "ma'am," and that will be the end of articles like this.

Tikkanen wrote:
I’m now 29, and I set my upper age limit to a reasonable 37, my lower age limit to a rather scandalous 23.

One day in the very near future a 23-year-old waiter is going to address her as "ma'am," and that will be the end of articles like this.

fucking lol :lol:

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice