Places to Go When You're Lonely?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Having no friends and being unemployed, I don't have any opportunities to leave the house and it's driving me crazy.

Do you guys have anywhere you escape to when the loneliness becomes too much?

I try aimlessly driving but it gets old after a while, not to mention it is expensive.
When you dig my grave, could you make it shallow so that I can feel the rain

I also like aimlessly driving. I have a credit card in my father's name so I just bill all of the gas to him. The other night, I wanted to max out my car in the countryside; but I discovered that it had a limiter at 118mph. I was saddened as the factory top speed is supposedly 155mph.
Maxfac HOPECEL
Slayer of my father's finances
Promoter of black culture
Non-autism haver
6 grand in my mouth
4 years since last vagina sighting
Graduate of IcedEarth Shitposting College
AAMES 4 LIFE IT'S A MOVEMENT

I usually go to my garage and lift weights or stretch in there. or I go and sit in my backyard. I need mdma or some sort of drug

I have a crawl space in my house that I have been going into since I was a child. It's like a turtle shell for low self esteem. I go in there with my blanket I had since I was 8 and I suck my thumb and rock back and forth while trembling :shock:
It all has to come to this.

Genetically Inferior wrote:I have a crawl space in my house that I have been going into since I was a child. It's like a turtle shell for low self esteem. I go in there with my blanket I had since I was 8 and I suck my thumb and rock back and forth while trembling :shock:

Bart?

"Well, then, I guess I’ll just have to get into the crawlspace again."
"I hate it when he gets in there."

This forum gets into the sadness/social isolation part of being an incel/aspie way, way more than puahate did. There is an honesty here that was not on puahate.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

11203-3.jpg
11203-3.jpg (84.91 KiB) Viewed 114 times

Return to Shitty Advice