Looks theory,only people in 30s/40s who slay look young

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

They have to look a 10-15 years younger than they really are. If they look like oldcels, they're treated like oldcels, otherwise, they can continue to slay, even while older.

Lol no you dumbass. Guys in that age range can easily get girls who are late 20s / early 30s, etc.

What you're saying only applies if they want to go for college aged girls or something, and that's just lying at that point.

Codec wrote:Lol no you dumbass. Guys in that age range can easily get girls who are late 20s / early 30s, etc.

What you're saying only applies if they want to go for college aged girls or something, and that's just lying at that point.

This forum says life is all about slaying JB, and life ends at 20 for most men, so for those purposes, it's what matters.

Sadly if even if your 35 and look 25 or so, you still missed out on 20 years of dating and having experiences, nothing will ever replace lost time not even money.Even if you got with a hot 25 year old to marry who was submissive and respected you, would never be the same as being a 15 year old walking around the city with your cute girlfriend.Even guys in there 20s know this. Thats why guys in there 20s feel the pressure even more so, in highschool they always thought there time would come in college.

Codec wrote:Lol no you dumbass. Guys in that age range can easily get girls who are late 20s / early 30s, etc.

:lol:
are you in for a complete breakdown when you get to 30

Ummm no you have to have High lms to get girls in their late 20s when you are 40+

backagain wrote:

:lol:
are you in for a complete breakdown when you get to 30

I'm in for a complete breakdown because I won't be able to get girls who are around 30 years old... when I am also 30?

i know a 30 yr old who bangs underage girls pretty often...
he acts and still looks like hes like 24 tho

SH 1% crew

diet and lifting!

stay the fuck away from drugs, smoking and alcohol.

unless u wanna look like complete shit then be my guest

Who gives a shit about girls over 25? I'm a lifelong incel, and even I won't stoop that low.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice