Rate

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Partimemodel wrote:6.5 but I'm a slayer so I guess we have different views

What do you consider 8-9/10?
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

How are you supposed to rate someone through 15 layers of make up, and 7 layers of photographic filters?

You can barely make out where her nose is.

Deary me...
Last edited by TheRealPill on Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Partimemodel wrote:http://imgur.com/MKQrh5V
Pretty close to an 8

You lot really are this aspie.

Women don't look like this IRL.

Deary me...

You need to separate your video games and fantasy turn-ons from real life.

How your going to tell me woman don't look like this when I spent a lot of time socializing with strangers and friends? I go out in one week more than you do in a whole year. Theirs many woman like this, we'll also depends on location. The only reason I post here is because it's always funny and sometimes interesting what you guys think. It's like reading the true diaries of all the ugly guys I see in real life. Haha

Partimemodel wrote:I go out in one week more than you do in a whole year.

[citation needed]

You are clearly an autist/aspie with the hallmark of low intelligence.

IRL, women don't have filters and photoshop.

These photos you post are so far away from what real, ''live'' women look like.

You need to get your mind away from those videogame representations...

No "TheRealPill" is that you haven't gone out enought to see this. Yes their is a lot of unaesthetic woman, but theirs also many aesthetic woman like the one I posted. You probably live in a small town where theirs not many variations or options so you just base it off of what you see. Have you ever went to Las Vegas? NYC? Amsterdan? Spain? Germany? Russia? Woman like this pass by all the time. Your probably to busy putting your head down thinking about how life would be as a good looking guy or maybe you just don't get enough sunlight down their on your moms basement? Huh buddy

just LOL at this tiny chin and narrow jaw

any man would be incel with those features...yet again females turn out 8/10 anyhow :lol: :lol: :lol: life is a fucking scam

Elite Looksmaxer wrote:her sons will be legend status posters here in 15-20 years

and her daughters will have fucked more chads by 14 than this forum has users

Partimemodel wrote:How your going to tell me woman don't look like this when I spent a lot of time socializing with strangers and friends? I go out in one week more than you do in a whole year. Theirs many woman like this, we'll also depends on location. The only reason I post here is because it's always funny and sometimes interesting what you guys think. It's like reading the true diaries of all the ugly guys I see in real life. Haha

Lol absolutely retarded. Either that or we are overrating men. On such a scale O'Pry is also an 8. That woman is O'Pry tier almost, extremely good genes assuming she looks good without her fakeup. Cheryl Cole, Jessica Alba, Megan Fox etc are not/barely hotter and they are universally considered elite.

Actually they are better but they are elite. That girl is 8+.

OPry is an 8 nothing more nothing less. You do realize a 10 is perfect right. A 9 would be probably the best looking person in the world.

Partimemodel wrote:No "TheRealPill" is that you haven't gone out enought to see this. Yes their is a lot of unaesthetic woman, but theirs also many aesthetic woman like the one I posted. You probably live in a small town where theirs not many variations or options so you just base it off of what you see. Have you ever went to Las Vegas? NYC? Amsterdan? Spain? Germany? Russia? Woman like this pass by all the time. Your probably to busy putting your head down thinking about how life would be as a good looking guy or maybe you just don't get enough sunlight down their on your moms basement? Huh buddy

The girl you posted has:

- unnaturally piercing blue eyes (digitally enhanced)

- Unblemished, faultless skin (make-up + computer enhancement)

- Ridiculously touched-up hair, so much that you can't even make out the strands of hair on the left-hand side

- Unnatural cleavage appearance

If you meet girls like this IRL, then I must inform you that ''females'' in video games and fantasy aren't real.

If you were genuinely experienced and aware of how women are IRL, then you would have posted the lady under natural conditions.
Last edited by TheRealPill on Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice