1 Liter Milk a day EVERYONE should drink

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by Westside was deleted by puanewb on Tue May 05, 2015 12:33 pm.
Reason: Requested by Westside

I drink 1 litre a day. Milk is legit, i always feel high T after drinking it. good for my hair... health... everything.

Westside wrote:
Realise wrote:doesn't milk = acne

Yes and sex leads to sweat and dehydration.

whats a sex?

Milk is terrible for you. Especially if it's not RAW milk. Which is illegal in most US states.
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

i'd be more worried by the fact that dairy perpetually raises IGF-1 insulin to abnormal levels, which is linked to cancer and osteoporosis as well as growth disorders during development (too short or tall stature, 5'10"-6' being around the ideal).

1L milk/day + vitD crew represent

there was a time i basically ONLY lived on milk (gomad) and my blood results came back 100% perfect and the best ive ever scored. never eat vegetables, or fruit, or legumes, or grains...only things like chips and chicken and milk and i was 100% healthy

medjon wrote:
Nerzhus wrote:Milk is terrible for you. Especially if it's not RAW milk. Which is illegal in most US states.
I heard that SWAT teams had raided Amish groups who sold raw milk. Just lol at US.

Priorities, man! Got to get them before they get out of control!

For basement dwellers with shit frames LOMAD is a ticket to obesity.

medjon wrote:
Nerzhus wrote:Milk is terrible for you. Especially if it's not RAW milk. Which is illegal in most US states.
I heard that SWAT teams had raided Amish groups who sold raw milk. Just lol at US.

that reminds me
I wonder if Amish ppl look much differently due to their non processed food diet

Realise wrote:
medjon wrote:I heard that SWAT teams had raided Amish groups who sold raw milk. Just lol at US.

that reminds me
I wonder if Amish ppl look much differently due to their non processed food diet

They have great beards, that's for sure. And they can build a house in a day. Them fucks are faster than Mexicans!

Make sure it's 100% organic, not that GMO shite with all the chemicals in it then, drink almond milk as a vegan.

medjon wrote:

Legit.......Just lol at the USofGay, worst country in the history of the world lol.

-Yogurts (probiotics, Vitamin D fortified), Cheese, Butter.
-Full Fat Milk (grass fed, non-hormone injected).

RetractedMaxilla wrote:lactose sensitivity crew checking in.

checking in'

I drink raw milk regularly however it's a small portion because it's loaded with calories, still can lose weight while on it so I'd say unless you are allergic to it a glass here or there doesn't create problems unless you are in the states because milk there is loaded with E, in the EU it's clean but it can still contain preservative crap

milk in the united states is corn fed,laden with hormones,pasteurized /homogenized .

the milk thats healthy is raw,contains lactase wich digests lactose,and the cow ate grass not corn .

any animal product in the states is useless as the animals all eat corn.
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

One stick of butter per day and I've been losing shit-tons of weight. Testosterone is synthesized directly from fat, particularly cholesterol. Such high quantities are not advisable for long-term consumption, but saturated fat should never be avoided.

That.One.Guy wrote:One stick of butter per day and I've been losing shit-tons of weight. Testosterone is synthesized directly from fat, particularly cholesterol. Such high quantities are not advisable for long-term consumption, but saturated fat should never be avoided.

thats a myth that is bad for long term consumption.the maasai,dinka,mongolians,central asians etc pretty much live on milk and fatty meat and they are healthy and have impressive physiques.

fermented milk is best(kefir, amasai,yoghurt)as that is good for anti-aging plus all the beneficial bacteria that fights disease and nourishes your skin and hair.

it has to be grass/plant fed though,not corn fed.

@willmonfret
Yeah, I know, I was just being cautious, I didn't want to advise people to eat pounds of pure fat everyday or anything.

willymonfret wrote:milk in the united states is corn fed,laden with hormones,pasteurized /homogenized .

the milk thats healthy is raw,contains lactase wich digests lactose,and the cow ate grass not corn .

any animal product in the states is useless as the animals all eat corn.

Winning post ITT.

Dutch wrote:-Yogurts (probiotics, Vitamin D fortified), Cheese, Butter.
-Full Fat Milk (grass fed, non-hormone injected).

but why full fat tho?
hormones and stuff are fat soluable...im not afraid of that little estrogen, but might still cut it back a little by taking skim milk over full fat
im using organic milk ofc

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice