just made a female troll profile on okcupid

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

gonna spend the next 1.5 hours trolling white knights and will keep this updated. LOL so i have like 30 messages in an hour and like 100 profile views. most these guys are pathetic and incel as fuck.

also, okcupid has a way to determine your popularity on that site by how many messages you reply to. green bar under your profile indicates you reply often, yellow means you reply selectively, and red means you reply 'very selectively'. 90% no scratch that 95% of the guys on okcupid 'reply often' which means they respond to just about all the messages they receive. as you can see in the picture their is only one dude who has standards and doesnt reply to every message/(guy in the top right corner)

not surprisingly, for women is about the exact opposite. just about every one replies 'very selectively' with on maybe 5% who reply often.

Last edited by chadD24 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

here is an incel who just messaged me. i can smell his eagerness from 100 miles away and im not even a woman. imagine how a woman must feel getting a message like this. he pussy probably instantly goes into lock mode

picture of the incel :D

what a beta faggot

chadD24 wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This guy has severe aspergers
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

pics of girl u using.

start dropping redpills on him asap.
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

AforAspie wrote:pics of girl u using.

start dropping redpills on him asap.

i honestly feel bad trolling that guy. its too easy. he knows i looked through his profile, read his message and didnt respond. thats send a bigger message then anything. i may do it for fun tho

choicebyforce wrote:jesus christ LOL

what
Last edited by chadD24 on Fri May 01, 2015 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

trolling these guys does NOT achieve anything...we need to be recruiting them!..What I would do is to actually send them a screendump of just how many messages the "girl" has received...also save that screendump and send it to any bitch claiming that women have a hard time

chadD24 wrote:

what a beta faggot

:lol:

ultra beta fag

this pic is killing him ..yet I wonder if some stupid chubby could date him

Fabie wrote:
chadD24 wrote:

what a beta faggot

:lol:

ultra beta fag

this pic is killing him ..yet I wonder if some stupid chubby could date him
NO girl would date him. even the fattest whales have "reply selectively" as their popularity status

chadD24 wrote:Image

WOW. Look at that womanly pear shaped body and gyno. ZERO dimorphism. He isn't aesthetically ugly aside from his shit tier coloring (rosy pink skin, brown irises, black hair -- ewwww), but this shows you that male looks is 60%-90% dimorphism.

This guy in the top right has a very masculine face. Looks like he is/has been on roids for a long time (clue: the first letters of his username are "AAS," or anabolic androgenic steroids):

"In a society where males compete with each other to be chosen as he-men by females, one of the best things a mother can do for her genes is to make a son who will turn out in his turn to be an attractive he-man. If she can ensure that her son is one of the fortunate few males who wins most of the copulations in the society when he grows up, she will have an enormous number of grandchildren. The result of this is that one of the most desirable qualities a male can have in the eyes of a female is, quite simply, sexual attractiveness itself."

lol at guys criticising other guys for being genetically fucked over - its shit for most guys so just accept we are ALL in this together

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice