5ft8

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Remember he's muscular as well. Imagine what a framecel dweeby 5ft8 white guy looks like?; That was me at 19. (127lbs). What was I thinking believing I was "within the normal respected range". I was MOGGED all the time. No wonder I was treated like shit by everybody.

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

Peppers wrote:Remember he's muscular as well. Imagine what a framecel dweeby 5ft8 white guy looks like?; That was me at 19. (127lbs). What was I thinking believing I was "within the normal respected range". I was MOGGED all the time. No wonder I was treated like shit by everybody.

that woman is 6ft 2 .. + heels shes prob like 6"6
Last edited by Bealzibub on Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Well Floyd has a small frame, that's what dictates his weightclass, and he's elite within it. Contrast to Mike Tyson, only 2 inches taller, yet his thick frame allowed him to be a 220 lb heavyweight.

tmj wrote:He's not 5'8

Oh, what is he then?

Here he is with 5ft7 Ricky Hatton

With 5ft9 Alvarez

You must have been a perfect target for bullying peppers. Ugly guys arent even opnely bullied, usually it is the late developers who look 14 at 18. Meanwhile the slayer jocks look 25 at 18.
"Sneaking out at night to lie with your virgin gf under the stars. Penetrating her for the first time. Seeing her face in the crowd at your HS football game. Having a huge group of jock friends. You never experienced any of that. It's over. You lost at life. Time to man up and become a provider. Time to downsize and save for retirement. Time to Gillete shave your face and become a mister. Time to acknowledge that you were always destined for mediocrity. Welcome to hell. Welcome to life."

FrameCel wrote:You must have been a perfect target for bullying peppers. Ugly guys arent even opnely bullied, usually it is the late developers who look 14 at 18. Meanwhile the slayer jocks look 25 at 18.

I did look 14 at 19, 15 at 21, 16 at 22 and so on. I did get bullied. Mostly mocking, sneered laughter and being shunned socially or just treated like I was worthless and contemptible (despite being in the same boat as everybody else - a fucking student). Nothing physical bullying like being picked up by masculine jock bulls and thrown into lockers.

Peppers wrote:
FrameCel wrote:You must have been a perfect target for bullying peppers. Ugly guys arent even opnely bullied, usually it is the late developers who look 14 at 18. Meanwhile the slayer jocks look 25 at 18.

I did look 14 at 19, 15 at 21, 16 at 22 and so on. I did get bullied. Mostly mocking, sneered laughter and being shunned socially or just treated like I was worthless and contemptible (despite being in the same boat as everybody else - a fucking student). Nothing physical bullying like being picked up by masculine jock bulls and thrown into lockers.

It's OK Brian.

Your nightmare is over.

They can't hurt you anymore.

You are free now...

Peppers wrote:

I see this happen a lot at my college, and witnessed it all through high school. Looking like an innocent little boy at 18=DEATH. I see a fair amount of facially ugly guys get accepted into social circles, but they always have above average height and robustness.

He's also a champion boxer and multi millionaire. S&M is so high it commands respect

FrameCel wrote:
Peppers wrote:

I see this happen a lot at my college, and witnessed it all through high school. Looking like an innocent little boy at 18=DEATH. I see a fair amount of facially ugly guys get accepted into social circles, but they always have above average height and robustness.

Legit. I saw it myself. Even now on my football team the large, strong robust but ugly males are quickly accepted by other males on the team but not the small, feminine looking males or males who look to have weak puberty's. A large ugly male that makes a mistake in a match is forgiven, it is met with silence, but when a smaller weaker looking guy makes a mistake he is hounded verbally and made to feel useless. It is a very obvious social dynamic.

Its called the hegemonic masculinity, which emphasis superiority of ‘manly’ men over the ‘not-so-manly’ men. This social ascendancy is often portrayed through religious practices, the mass media (Films, mags etc), sports, business and even through government policies and practices. http://www.unesco.org/new/fileadmin/MUL ... reithi.pdf

Peppers wrote:
FrameCel wrote:

Legit. I saw it myself. Even now on my football team the large, strong robust but ugly males are quickly accepted by other males on the team but not the small, feminine looking males or males who look to have weak puberty's. A large ugly male that makes a mistake in a match is forgiven, it is met with silence, but when a smaller weaker looking guy makes a mistake he is hounded verbally and made to feel useless. It is a very obvious social dynamic.

Its called the hegemonic masculinity, which emphasis superiority of ‘manly’ men over the ‘not-so-manly’ men. This social ascendancy is often portrayed through religious practices, the mass media (Films, mags etc), sports, business and even through government policies and practices. http://www.unesco.org/new/fileadmin/MUL ... reithi.pdf

Yup. I could L-max to insane twink prettyboy but I'd rather be ugly and masculine. At least guys would take me seriously.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice