the reason guys want to be 6ft3 6ft4 6ft5+

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

hey your indian right?

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

is that pic yours? nice sink, very clean

PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

Semi-legit. After seeing just how impressive robust people look in motion and in pictures next to guys taller than them I'd say 6'1 and robust as fuck is god-tier, definitely better than an average framed 6'4 guy. That being said if you gave me the option between 6'1 +robust and 6'4 + robust I'd take 6'4.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

I think diminishing returns happen after 6'5.

1. 6'5+ is extremely rare
2. The combination of 6'5" + robustness is even rarer
3. The combination of 6'5" + a good face is almost non existent.

But yea, being 6'5 and robust would be fucking incredible. Like legit fucking incredible. Imagine waking up 220lb, 8" wrists, 18" neck, 23" wide shoulder at 6'5 tomorrow. My brain would fill with so much dopamine that my brain would explode. Jesus christ it would be glorious. You'd AMOG 99% of men, you'd even make good looking males look underdeveloped in your presence. FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

I know a guy who is 6'5 robust as fuck but not a very big skull. He a has a jaw of the gods and naturally low body fat. He's a logger and is muscular but has been to prison more than once and stays on drugs. Despite this he stays jacked just from good genetics I guess. I'm 5'9 and feel like a child around him.

He is ultra low inhibition and says whatever he wants whenever and everyone just laughs and agrees. I've never seen anyone disrespect him. He's misogynistic as hell but woman don't care, his only flaw is intelligence, if he was smart enough to find a direction in life he would easily excel.

Extreme cope from the op. Taller is always better, assuming robustness is the same. I admit that most "I wish I was taller" guys, say that because of being small framed, but it dosent change the fact that more height is never a bad thing. I knew a guy in high school who was a BEAST. 6'5", 240lbs. MASSIVE frame. Easily 8 inch wrists. Enormous fucking caveman skull and 7/10 face. Total fucking slayer, used to knock people out of the way when playing rugby. Had a 8/10 girlfriend in senior year. Loved by students and teachers alike, all due to the halo effect. Fuck, imagine wakin up as him. I would just spend the day walking through town, feeling like a god amongst men.
"Sneaking out at night to lie with your virgin gf under the stars. Penetrating her for the first time. Seeing her face in the crowd at your HS football game. Having a huge group of jock friends. You never experienced any of that. It's over. You lost at life. Time to man up and become a provider. Time to downsize and save for retirement. Time to Gillete shave your face and become a mister. Time to acknowledge that you were always destined for mediocrity. Welcome to hell. Welcome to life."

I kinda agree. Height on its own hardly means shit. I'd easily trade 5 inches from my 6'5 height to have wider frame and better proportions (not to mention face).

RudeRudy wrote:
fuckthat wrote:I think diminishing returns happen after 6'5.

1. 6'5+ is extremely rare
2. The combination of 6'5" + robustness is even rarer
3. The combination of 6'5" + a good face is almost non existent.

But yea, being 6'5 and robust would be fucking incredible. Like legit fucking incredible. Imagine waking up 220lb, 8" wrists, 18" neck, 23" wide shoulder at 6'5 tomorrow. My brain would fill with so much dopamine that my brain would explode. Jesus christ it would be glorious. You'd AMOG 99% of men, you'd even make good looking males look underdeveloped in your presence. FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

I have seen these guys and i still frame mog them becayse of mybridiclous ahoulder to waist ratio. They literally stop and freeze when they see my frame for a split second becauss they know agility will kill them in a fight. This where u guys are misguided. a 6ft-6ft0.5 robust frame man mogs A 6ft5 robust framed man because its about agility in combat that determines whos superior. Women like around 6ft and robust for a reason.

Cope/10
Shorter opponents have to look up to the taller one, which leaves your chin vulnerable to get knocked the fuck out.

Aparat wrote:
RudeRudy wrote: I have seen these guys and i still frame mog them becayse of mybridiclous ahoulder to waist ratio. They literally stop and freeze when they see my frame for a split second becauss they know agility will kill them in a fight. This where u guys are misguided. a 6ft-6ft0.5 robust frame man mogs A 6ft5 robust framed man because its about agility in combat that determines whos superior. Women like around 6ft and robust for a reason.

Cope/10
Shorter opponents have to look up to the taller one, which leaves your chin vulnerable to get knocked the fuck out.

Also taller people usually have longer limbs, which is a HUGE advantage in a fight.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice