the truth about height

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

if you are <5'8 you will never be a 6+/10 no matter how good your facials are

if you are 5'8-6'1 you will never be a 7+/10 no matter how good your facials are

if you are >=6'2 you can be a 7+/10 IF you have the facial aesthetics
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41769

^ click the link if you havent already

bullshit 6'0 /6'1 + m / s is def 7-8 depending on face .

if you see in term of Face only winout status and money it might make more legit but still off

I'm one of the biggest proponents of height theory and even I know this is extreme.

6'1" is a decent height

6'0"+ is fine, but face and frame matter after that.
"Sneaking out at night to lie with your virgin gf under the stars. Penetrating her for the first time. Seeing her face in the crowd at your HS football game. Having a huge group of jock friends. You never experienced any of that. It's over. You lost at life. Time to man up and become a provider. Time to downsize and save for retirement. Time to Gillete shave your face and become a mister. Time to acknowledge that you were always destined for mediocrity. Welcome to hell. Welcome to life."

chadD24 wrote:if you are 5'8-6'1 you will never be a 7+/10 no matter how good your facials are

You're trolling

What you are /10 depends on the person judging. You don't need to be 6'2" to be a 10/10. I've had many many women rate me a 9/10 or a 10/10 and I'm 5'9". The girl I'm with now says I am a 10/10. (She is a 9/10 and she is also 5'9")

I believe I am probably a 9/10 on a good day.

Presence wrote:What you are /10 depends on the person judging. You don't need to be 6'2" to be a 10/10. I've had many many women rate me a 9/10 or a 10/10 and I'm 5'9". The girl I'm with now says I am a 10/10. (She is a 9/10 and she is also 5'9")

I believe I am probably a 9/10 on a good day.

You are a 7/10 max, just lol manlet!

I'm 6'0 (no shoes) and I heightmog 80% of the people passing by in Romania, it's fine for me buddyboy.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice