Sluthate Height Statistics/Charts

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Lol @ 6'3 being the most common Height.

Lol @ being 5'11 and only being taller than 30%.

6'2 barely above 60th percentile.

Fucking e-staters I swear...

Also you can tell at the lack of half inches (i.e, intermediate between for example 5'11-6'0)...that everyone is rounding up, (who's gonna' round down ?), at least...but we all know everyone is frauding.

Dutch wrote:Lol @ 6'3 being the most common Height.

Lol @ being 5'11 and only being taller than 30%.

6'2 barely above 60th percentile.

Fucking e-staters I swear...

Or maybe there is correlation between height & being incel? The taller you are, the higher your chance is of being incel.

im 5 10.5, standing on a packed tube yesterday in london i was taller than 80% of males, didnt see a woman taller than me although in higher class area's of london i do with more frequency.
Most guys who claim 5'10 are actually 5'8 thats the problem.

Bealzibub wrote:Or maybe there is correlation between height & being incel? The taller you are, the higher your chance is of being incel.

That's goes against Height Theory which is such a large part of the 'formula for slaying', held dearly by sluthaters.

Some people, such as myself, do recognize that many tall guys are just twinky, skinny, faggy white kids with narrow long faces. But height helps, all things equal.

If the reported heights on here are even remotely legit, then height theory will have to be shunned and knocked way down the list of traits that matter.

backchat wrote:im 5 10.5, standing on a packed tube yesterday in london i was taller than 80% of males, didnt see a woman taller than me although in higher class area's of london i do with more frequency.
Most guys who claim 5'10 are actually 5'8 thats the problem.

Naturally, guys are major frauders. Especially when it comes to dick size and height. You can never take a guys word on either.

Pretty much every guy who hits/passes 5'10 will try claim 6'0.

Dutch wrote:
Bealzibub wrote:Or maybe there is correlation between height & being incel? The taller you are, the higher your chance is of being incel.

That's goes against Height Theory which is such a large part of the 'formula for slaying', held dearly by sluthaters.

Some people, such as myself, do recognize that many tall guys are just twinky, skinny, faggy white kids with narrow long faces. But height helps, all things equal.

If the reported heights on here are even remotely legit, then height theory will have to be shunned and knocked way down the list of traits that matter.

I think the Height Theory is theory made by tall fags as a coping mechanism. No wonder they constantly put manlets down

I suppose what I'm saying is Height doesn't really matter if you are 5"10+

Really you should round down height. I would hate to be really short though in reality I have never seen a short man rejected for being short (don't know anyone under 5'8 though). In the gym the other day was a really good looking guy like a more handsome MiscLegend easily men's mag tier when ripped but he was about 5'9. It was a dilemna trying to figure out if I would trade lives with him or not...

TinderHate wrote:average height here is most likely 5'9-5'11

If people are frauding with their heights .. then probably

I'm just shocked at the number of 6'3 fags

People are probably frauds here, especially those claiming 6ft3. The average will probably be not 6ft0, but 5ft10.5 > 5ft11, which we know is accurate among young white men in USA / Canada / UK / most of central Europe these days.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

i'm 5'10 on the dot, pretty short these days but you can benefit from good posture

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice