life on god mode (long 10/10 post)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

this post is mainly indicated for pubertycels from the western world and parents.

be sure mommy didn't smoke or drink during pregnancy and had all her needs fulfilled

be sure to be born in a family with an available mother and an alpha dad who spends time with you (you can't control this of course). If you are european, be sure to be born in the 90s when religion fully lost its grip on society (mostly if you come from catholic countries, if you are protestant it doesn't matter that much). Be sure to suck on mommy's breasts until you get teeth. As soon you get teeth start chewing on hard natural foods. After having spent the most important years of development (the first 3) in a peaceful environment where you are treated like a god and your parents aren't slaves of society (hard workers or young careerists) it's time to orient to first socialization attempts with your peers at kindergarten: if the first 3 years went good and you end up in a non-religious school with young and hot teachers who aren't starving for penor and love, it's going to be all cool, play with toys and learn alphabet. Get in school and have more fun with your non-aspie neurotypical socializing skills with your peers who happen to be similar looking as you. Ignore the weaker instead of bullying them, since bullying is done to improve one's status, when you are already on top status. Get straight A because you are a well-educated and good-looking kid who studies with his peers one hour a day, spending the rest of day playing with them and being with mom and dad at home, or with your cool uncles / aunts / cousins / family friends.

Get in middle school and, always thanks to your NT skills, start playing the local team sport. Be sure to play it outside of school time too. Start puberty and get horny seeing all your female peers growing breasts etc. They will all be attracted to you because you are playing basketball which is making you taller too, thanks to grow plate stimulation. You are eating fats and spending a lot of energy since you are a kid so your hormonal environment is perfect. You are not eating a shitty mediterran diet full of carbs and weak foods because the dumbass doctors told your parents that if they want to be thin they have to eat like that (they ignored thinness of lean mass). You are eating a german diet full of meat and milk + nuts and seeds and potato chips when you are hungry because you are a kid with high metabolism and it all goes to your leidyg cells.

This diet happened to prepare your skull for slayerdom: you aren't mouth breathing because your adenoids are immune to allergies, since you spent a good time of your first years being sick from common infectious diseases, developing a strong and regulated immune system with good Th1-Th2 balance, plus you avoided non-biological foods. Your skull is developing horizontally and frontally, your zygos are projecting, your jaw is wide and pointy frontally, your glabella is starting to come outside and your big eyes are hooding themselves. Your temporal bones is widening like your occipital bone, and you are losing the big ears thanks to the maxillofacial development. Neck is growing thicker too. You don't have posture problems like scoliosis or kyphosis because your lean tissues and spinal muscles never got weak since you were on dat dere diet and hormonal profile, and didn't sit at computers because you were getting dopamine and validation from your peers outside in the sun. You aren't developing myopia because you don't do much near-work but play a lot outside and your male tunnel-vision and attention is developing. You don't have a lot of empathy because you don't need to know what other people are thinking, that's what girls are doing, helped from their increased peripheral vision and attention and capability of recognizing all social cues, thing that you don't need to do since you believe subconsciously you are a more than worthy human (first 3 years).

You are starting to listen to more active music and hanging out with your male peers in dark corners trying the first cigarettes and hitting on town's young girls who all seek for your attention. You get your first sexual experiences at age 13 with kissing and touching. You are so sweet and in love with the girls you meet and develop strong bonds with them thanks to oxytocin. But you have more of them, so your attention isn't focused only on one, while they are all focused on you.

You get in high school and bring some of your bros from middle school. First day in class you are already ruling, because you have a strong social circle that you brought from your past years, and people see this and want to share things with you and connect with you. The loners are butthurting but you ignore them, except when they do some dumb stuff for attention, when you burn them with any comment. The burn they feel doesn't come from some strange "wit" skill you have, but simply from the perceived interaction between social statuses, where anything a superior human like you says is seen as cool and may be interpreted in any way but always stays cool. If you say: "u ugly" to the nerd, everyone will laugh because it's true and you are beautiful. If you tell him: "u beautiful" everyone will laugh because you are sarcastic. If you say "chill bro" the same or if you say "I actually like you" everyone will think you are such a gentle soul. But your attention isn't focusing there, it's focusing on your equal of status or higher: you are concentrated on winning the inter-school soccer championships and get the hottest cheerleaders. Your heavy physical training and social life doesn't leave too much time to study, but you manage to do it because of your high oxygenated and vascularized neurons and well developed intelligence since your parents treated you good and teached you how to study "enough". You aren't the big nerd able to write a long post on the misc on how to live life, after having discovered all its secrets, because you don't need to. You believe what you got told to believe because you never had the need to ask you questions.

Meanwhile, the hot young school teachers are missing their high school days and get emotionated everytime you enter class. Wether you are on a good mood or a bad mood, everyone loves that, because you are so beautiful and powerful you can be and act how you want without worrying of punishment, which you never had. The few haters are hating without showing that, because they are afraid of your uninhibited verbal wrath, which shames them to oblivion thanks to your perceived social support where everything you say is supported. When you are sad or angry it's because your favorite team lost, or because some hater isn't fully submitting to your will, or because some peer or parent didn't give you what you wanted, not because you are a sad human without friends or options, you never worried about that and you never understood those who had those problems. The hot teachers invite you to their house, you get drunk in a small party with their daughter who you banged before, and end up banging your married teacher too. It's no big deal to you because you have so much experience with women, but everyone admires you and you develop wrist pain after all the high fives. Your teacher gets removed from school.

You grow up more and either end up in some high class sport team or go in the professional world and join college. When you go to parties or clubs, women get hypnotized from the sight of the movement of your shoulder width and waist in a tight V-neck, oscillating at the rhytm of electronic music, and your aloof slight head banging that shows your perfect beautiful hair and your defined wide neck surrounded from a necklace, with your aloof expression looking down while you are rolling a joint at the music rhytm. A group of blonde exchange students with a rope diadema on their foreheads casually bump on you and you exchange duchenne smiles, eye squinting, parted lips while you stare at their blue eyes and red cheeks on a perfect white skin due to perfect vascularization. You end up having a gangbang with all of them after having got high together, and spend your weeks with them until they leave and invite you to reach them in sweden sometime.

In the remaining time, you are having the fun of your life with your buddies, and studying with them since they are also responsible. You study hard, party hard and play high intensity sports. You never lifted a weight in your life and that's why your muscles aren't glycogen-based, but myoglobin based, since they got developed on oxygen and hormones and proteins, but not through stress-stimulatated adaptive answer like a slave builder in ancient egypt building pyramids would have. You are biologically a hunter, and your craniofacial shape betrays that. But you have no fucking idea what that means. You have a harem of hot girls with high 2D:4D ratio, opposed to yours.

Before you graduate, you either decide you are tired of your slayer life, and go full oxytocin with your future first wife, loving her to death, or you just decide you want to focus on career, mostly if you chose a big one like being a surgeon or engineer or lawyer.

You have no problem getting the job, thanks to your superior people skills, and watch the remaining of your years, running faster and faster after each year (due to routine) being an orgasmic slide from the vulcan you were put on at birth, never having to climb anything or to force your neurotransmittorial pathways to cope against something. You are getting tons of money, buying stuff and investing, because global social power is now your main objective. All women are willing to give you their anor on first sight, also because they know your fame before meeting your impressive frame and massive skull and admire your vascular and oxygenated skin and get wet at your cocky smiles. You either decide to have a full-monogamous life and get some kids from your perfect wife who are going to inherit the earth or you decide to go poly and get more kids from more women, who will be beta provided from other submissive humans, fully acknoweledging your genetical superiority (supported from society too).

Either way, your 30s are the most awesome time of your life, countrary to what people told you before (you never had to question anything, you just followed what you heard from other humans who weren't living the godmode life).

Your 40s are cool and in your 50s you are doing something really big. You are someone known and important, no matter the path you chose. Or you died before because of the haters pulling some conspiracy against you (see J. Christ, Che Guevara). If you chose the rockstar life you might get fucked up because of drugs ruining your brain homeostasis and neurotransmitorial equilibrium (see Kurt Kobain).

If you get to old age, it's time to feel the perma-orgasm old people live while being proud of their fruits and their offspring growing up, and re-living the young emotions vicariously, like you are doing by reading my post now. You die in a DMT-induced emotional explosion, which is the biggest mental trip you ever had in your heroic life. Your name is remembered by humanity, but it doesn't fucing matter since you are dead. After billion of years, having the universe collapsed on itself in an amorphous mass where everything is equal, and after the next big bang where everything repeats itself in the same identical way, you are born again to relive your life for the infinitesimal time, since the universe is about predetermination and destiny, due to quantum mechanics and cause-effect mechanisms that we cannot analyze with our current technology and our limitations of senses.
Image

Image

Image

Image






phD in shitposting
Will steroids get me a GF??
no



PostThis post by iNeedHair was deleted by puanewb on Wed May 20, 2015 1:33 pm.
Reason: Requested in Tinychat

Most normal people already experienced those things but on lower scale thats why there normal and your here.They may have been 5/10s but ignores those who were 4/10s and did the same shit.

this needs a bump...amazing OP, amazing
ChildMolester1984 wrote:I am a beautiful majestic Aryan god that murders Sikhs with my bare hands and they crumble into the fecal matter they are

congratulations you won at this site

I like this part:

You don't have a lot of empathy because you don't need to know what other people are thinking, that's what girls are doing, helped from their increased peripheral vision and attention and capability of recognizing all social cues, thing that you don't need to do since you believe subconsciously you are a more than worthy human (first 3 years).
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

nice post, to bad its all coping bullshit

genetics dictates 100% how you will look, and as we all know its all about the face. ;)

betabrah wrote:nice post, to bad its all coping bullshit

genetics dictates 100% how you will look, and as we all know its all about the face. ;)

Nice cope for being born in a family without an available mother and an alpha dad who spent time with you

Legit, just throw out the bluepill diet nonsense at the start.

Maria wrote:Legit, just throw out the bluepill diet nonsense at the start.


DIET AND GENES ARE EVERYTHING

IT'S NATURE AND NURTURE THEORY

heilsa wrote:cliffs`?


there is no cliffs, it's just a long ass post I did while high on certain neurotransmitters after using certain non-complicated drugs. It's about the communication of feelings I was feeling while writing it. It's about feeling those feelings of a slayer in a vicarious way.

chadalicious wrote:
Maria wrote:Legit, just throw out the bluepill diet nonsense at the start.


DIET AND GENES ARE EVERYTHING

IT'S NATURE AND NURTURE THEORY


If you grew up in a first world country, then your diet was not an issue, barring English chav style microwave meals. Most likely if you are an ugly framecel, then your genes are just shit.

Maria wrote:
chadalicious wrote:
DIET AND GENES ARE EVERYTHING

IT'S NATURE AND NURTURE THEORY


If you grew up in a first world country, then your diet was not an issue, barring English chav style microwave meals. Most likely if you are an ugly framecel, then your genes are just shit.


ahahahahahahahahaha

ignorant fuck

doesn't mean shit where you grow up. What matters is that your parents were redpilled on diet and fed you hard foods without conservants, natural foods and no shitty soups or mcdonalds or endless carbs.

GERMAN DIET, MEAT POTATOES VEGGIES SALMON MILK FRUIT

chadalicious wrote:
Maria wrote:
If you grew up in a first world country, then your diet was not an issue, barring English chav style microwave meals. Most likely if you are an ugly framecel, then your genes are just shit.


ahahahahahahahahaha

ignorant fuck

doesn't mean shit where you grow up. What matters is that your parents were redpilled on diet and fed you hard foods without conservants, natural foods and no shitty soups or mcdonalds or endless carbs.

GERMAN DIET, MEAT POTATOES VEGGIES SALMON MILK FRUIT


You truly are a shitposter of a different level altogether. You just can't accept that you are here because of a shitty genotype.

Maria wrote:
chadalicious wrote:
ahahahahahahahahaha

ignorant fuck

doesn't mean shit where you grow up. What matters is that your parents were redpilled on diet and fed you hard foods without conservants, natural foods and no shitty soups or mcdonalds or endless carbs.

GERMAN DIET, MEAT POTATOES VEGGIES SALMON MILK FRUIT


You truly are a shitposter of a different level altogether. You just can't accept that you are here because of a shitty genotype.



I could have been the guy I described. I could have made it.

chadalicious wrote:After billion of years, having the universe collapsed on itself in an amorphous mass where everything is equal, and after the next big bang where everything repeats itself in the same identical way, you are born again to relive your life for the infinitesimal time, since the universe is about predetermination and destiny, due to quantum mechanics and cause-effect mechanisms that we cannot analyze with our current technology and our limitations of senses.


I disagree.

We are only the portions of sub atomic particles that bring about our consciousness(only certain portions of the brain are needed for this). Given that this is the case and that our consciousness can be so compressed we could potentially exist in many alternate universes with various lives, where we look like a 10/10 and live life in god mode, but then there's also the possibility of being born to a life of a 3/10 and live life as a shit tier genetic death sentence.

What I'm saying is given that the Universe repeats infinitely, and is always random due to quantum mechanics, you will live a huge multitude of both amazing and shitty lives.

*In a past eternity(which is required, unless god exists, but if god exists then he is past eternal and this argument still applies), you could never have one of any event occur, EVERY event must take place an infinite number of times within this eternity, as in a past eternity if an event only took place once...this would mean it would have taken an eternal/infinite amount of time for said event to ever occur...which is impossible as the event would never have occured if the past eternity is truly past eternal.

Given that time is past eternal, if there were really were an infinite amount of seconds into the past, and since you cannot reach the end of infinity, you would never arrive at the present point, unless everything repeats an infinite number of times, randomly in different combinations.


The argument that the Big Bang had to have been the beginning of time has no scientific basis. Just because the presently observable universe began 14 billion years ago (with our Big Bang) does not entail there was no time before that moment. In fact, as Stephen Hawking himself conceded, the Hawking-Penrose theorem that once proved time began with the Big Bang, is false. Modern physics entails that singularities are impossible, therefore there could well have been a time before ours, which we just can't see because our Big Bang erased all evidence of what preceded it. In fact, there could have been an infinitely many Big Bangs in the universe's past, ours just being one in the chain, one of the few that generated states of the universe that could produce life, which is why we are here instead of elsewhere in the chain. In fact if there have been infinitely many past Big Bangs, even after subtracting all the ones that couldn't produce life, there still would have been infinitely many past universes with other people in them much like us. We're just one of those.

In fact, according to quantum mechanics (one of the most confirmed theories in all of science), any Big Bang, of any initial size and entropy, has some probability of occurring, anywhere, at any time. But that probability is extremely small--so small that we can expect this universe to decay entirely into a black amorphous haze of nearly flat radio waves, a maximum entropy heat death, after millions of billions of trillions of years, long before another Big Bang will occur from a random fluctuation in that haze. But since this universe will continue forever, eventually any improbable event will become inevitable (since anything that has a nonzero frequency in an infinite set necessarily occurs in that set, no matter how small that frequency is--it's just a matter of how long it takes), therefore it is 100% certain that another Big Bang will occur, when our universe has almost completely decayed away, and if there come to exist any people on the other side of that Big Bang, they will have no idea our universe preceded it, because what little evidence there was left will have been erased by that Bang. We might be those people, looking back at a Big Bang that occurred at the long end of someone else's prior decayed universe. And this may extend back through all infinite time, one Big Bang after another, without end, just as will be the case in the future (since there is nothing that will stop this endless cycle of decaying universes and inevitable Big Bangs).

Even if (as some physicists now conclude) the accelerating expansion of our universe causes it to tear apart, the energy released from that universal Big Rip will in fact cause a massive, universe-wide Big Bang (or possibly countless many Big Bangs, which would rapidly separate from each other and thus create many universes simultaneously that can't see each other). And even if the universe unexpectedly slowed down and collapsed in on itself, that, too, would re-ignite yet another Big Bang. Therefore there is no way to stop an infinite future series of Big Bangs. And if there will be an infinite future series of Big Bangs, there could be an infinite past series of Big Bangs, and very well may have been.

And since this follows necessarily from known physics, we require no additional assumptions (like a marvelously complex and convenient super-god) to explain why we are here: since there are infinitely many Big Bangs (and this follows necessarily from the confirmed facts of quantum mechanics), that one of them would generate a universe tuned to produce life by accident, is statistically inevitable, and thus guaranteed. Thus if there was an infinite past time, we would necessarily exist (in fact, this still follows even if there wasn't an infinite past time: even if it all started with a single random Big Bang, we could still be at the end of a long ensuing sequence of inevitable Big Bangs, the first one to randomly get the mix right to produce life). Therefore we do not require any design hypothesis to explain how we came to exist.

godcontention.org








Finally:

There either was a beginning, or there wasn't.(quantum statis, or past eternity).
It also follows: In a past eternity or quantum statis(figured this one out later) everything that exists MUST repeat as argued throughly above.
If there was a beginning the cause for that beginning is eternal and if that cause is god....what was god doing for all eternity?(the Univere has only existed for nearly 14 billion years).

As argued prior and infinite chain of causes(turtles all the way down) is past eternal as well and it would have to repeat.

In other words, god cannot possibly exist, perhaps as a concept, but that is all.
As another consequence whatever "you" are also MUST repeat, an infinite number of times.
Always bear this in mind when approaching philosophy.

Essentially even if this is a simulation within another....and another...you would still eventually see the exact same simulation(this universe) reoccur; just as it has, and you will reoccur within it as well. perhaps with a slightly different life or the same sort of life, or a very different life as essential quantum mechanics are random.



Consciousness is either:

(1) - Metaphysical(Something beyond matter), a soul perhaps.

(2) - Purely Physical - In this defintion you would not beable to time travel and see yourself, nor would you be able to clone yourself, and if you could teleport yourself you would have to be destroyed. All it takes to make your consciousness is an exact pattern of physical matter, and again you're conscious forever in many different ways(lives), as many different people.

(3) - Universal/Fundemental property of matter(Panpsychism) and consciousness is just an eternal never ending stream throughout, in this sense you're conscious and self aware and infinite number of times, as anyone and anything. As all matter is conscious. You don't need any certain particle or pattern because your body is constantly changing atoms and matter for other matter, and as such specific particles aren't needed. You're always conscious.

Conclusion:
You're eternal.....and as it would seem you're conscious in numerous random lives at one "point" or another. all of which have no purpose of meaning, and they all repeat an infinite number of times, this is one of them. There are others.


:ugeek:
Image
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 62 guests