All people do is focus in fucking LOOKS.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Most people judge how they will interact with you based non your look,better looking you are the better the interaction.Watch anyone who is a 7/10 or better there life is on god mode.Validation out the ass from the age of 5 and up.The power of knowing if you go and talk to random people they wont blow you off.Best thing is knowing you have options, in life and choice most people who are under 7/10 don't have choice or options in dating and making friends you get what you can.

I think its safe to say anyone that comments on dailyfail articles is mutant ugly as ive noticed this trend of facebook groups also. If you go on the geordie shore facebook group its nothing but people commenting on their looks and saying how ugly they all are on a constant basis
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

sephon wrote:
DavidDickinsonIsGod wrote:Did your submental fat melt yet with freezing?

tbh hardly at all, but I believe it did do something, but nothing significant enough.

i'm gonna get liposuction

I see, i asked in another thread forgot I'd asked already. Lipo is a good idea. Atx 101 or w.e. it is we need that. Any idea when it's coming to market?

sephon wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3057356/Jasmin-Walia-shows-slender-figure-blue-bikini-boyfriend-Ross-Worswick.html

that guy must be real dumb if she is the best he can do lol <-- personality is irrelevant. people only focus on looks in relationships

Unfortunate ears.

Butter face.

4th line down from the top...if only the word 'hit' and an 's' before it...and what's with the hair dude? Seriously.

He has less body hair

He's like a over cooked duck

I fucking hate everyone in this society. There's no point doing anything except being a superficial little asshole to the grave

personality is relevant in relationships.. unless the guy is a 5 and rich and the girl is a 9
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice