All people do is focus in fucking LOOKS.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon



Looks are fucking everything, and normalfags subconsciously know it. Fuck this sick world, if people just acknowledged that ugly people are shunned, then I would feel a lot happier.
"Sneaking out at night to lie with your virgin gf under the stars. Penetrating her for the first time. Seeing her face in the crowd at your HS football game. Having a huge group of jock friends. You never experienced any of that. It's over. You lost at life. Time to man up and become a provider. Time to downsize and save for retirement. Time to Gillete shave your face and become a mister. Time to acknowledge that you were always destined for mediocrity. Welcome to hell. Welcome to life."

Image



There are only two types of people who can escape this looks is everything mentality. The first are those who are extremely good looking. At least a 7 plus but more likely 8 and above. The second are the incels who are so focused on other things that sex is not really on their mind. I am thinking about someone like Newton who wouldn't trade his brain for all the pussy in the world.
For everyone else, we judge a person by their looks. It's pathetic, but it is the truth. I bet there are many 3/10 or 4/10 women out there who would make incels like myself happy but if I end up with one I'll be judged by society (the types in those comments) as a complete failure.

sephon wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3057356/Jasmin-Walia-shows-slender-figure-blue-bikini-boyfriend-Ross-Worswick.html

that guy must be real dumb if she is the best he can do lol <-- personality is irrelevant. people only focus on looks in relationships

Unfortunate ears.

Butter face.

4th line down from the top...if only the word 'hit' and an 's' before it...and what's with the hair dude? Seriously.


He has less body hair

He's like a over cooked duck

I fucking hate everyone in this society. There's no point doing anything except being a superficial little asshole to the grave




They are just angry whales dude or fat neckbeards. Of course they hate slim women.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
Broken hearts make it rain
Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

sephon I'm getting worried you might go ER for real

i think it's time to leave the basement for once
Image



PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

sephon wrote:i left it 3 days ago and legit almost had a panic attack just being in the car on the highway, both from being ugly as fuck and other reasons

I was looking at people's profiles while driving past and 90% had good, well-balanced profiles while I was an ugly chinless piece of shit

when are you getting your chin implant? you fucking need one ASAP with that level of BDD

I see more people with profiles like yours than I see people with a good profile daily

Elite Looksmaxer wrote:
sephon wrote:
i left it 3 days ago and legit almost had a panic attack just being in the car on the highway, both from being ugly as fuck and other reasons

I was looking at people's profiles while driving past and 90% had good, well-balanced profiles while I was an ugly chinless piece of shit

lol. Sephon tell me is there any legit reason you arent looksmaxing while waiting for your surgeries?


It's incredibly difficult to have any motivation to do anything in life as a subhuman. I have a short, narrow skull so I automatically think "whats the fucking point, I'll still be subhuman".
Image

Elite Looksmaxer wrote:
fuckthat wrote:
It's incredibly difficult to have any motivation to do anything in life as a subhuman. I have a short, narrow skull so I automatically think "whats the fucking point, I'll still be subhuman".

he will look like a human again after surgeries and could attain a good body while sitting neet in the meantime. doesnt even have to leave the house just get gym equip and workout at home, and with roids he could grow a beard to hide the chin anyways. then when he gets his face fixed he has face + body and lives in another world already


Yeah for Sephon it's true. I'm legit fucked, I'm that kid that has NO HOPE. My skull is so short and yet it still looks narrow. Thats when you know you're fucked.

fuckthat wrote:It's incredibly difficult to have any motivation to do anything in life as a subhuman. I have a short, narrow skull so I automatically think "whats the fucking point, I'll still be subhuman".

you need a therapist

or I could tell you how to get HGH legally, covered by your insurance. you won't have to physically deform yourself in any way but you probably won't like it

socloseto6ft wrote:
fuckthat wrote:It's incredibly difficult to have any motivation to do anything in life as a subhuman. I have a short, narrow skull so I automatically think "whats the fucking point, I'll still be subhuman".

you need a therapist

or I could tell you how to get HGH legally, covered by your insurance. you won't have to physically deform yourself in any way but you probably won't like it


I'm at the point where I have butterflies and anxiety 24/7 because I have a child sized skull. It's legit pathetic. My lower third is shorter than the average females. PM me. Be my savior.

You'll still have to get some illegally on the side because they'll never give you doses big enough to induce rapid growth

you won't like it buddy boyo

basically, get AIDS

srs, people infected with HIV get HGH prescribed to them

it'll basically destroy your chances to slay, but if you're after validation only I'd say go for it

socloseto6ft wrote:You'll still have to get some illegally on the side because they'll never give you doses big enough to induce rapid growth

you won't like it buddy boyo

basically, get AIDS

srs, people infected with HIV get HGH prescribed to them

it'll basically destroy your chances to slay, but if you're after validation only I'd say go for it


I'm so subhuman that I wouldn't even be able to do that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks for the lulz though. Everyone hates me. I'm out.

fuckthat wrote:I'm so subhuman that I wouldn't even be able to do that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks for the lulz though. Everyone hates me. I'm out.

I'm serious tho, find some random guy infected with aids and let him put it in your butt (or share a needle or w/e)
if you're desperate enough it's one of the only ways to get free HGH as a normie, it comes at a cost tho (your health)

and hey, we're getting close to a vaccine http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/19/healt ... ccine.html

socloseto6ft wrote:
fuckthat wrote:I'm so subhuman that I wouldn't even be able to do that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks for the lulz though. Everyone hates me. I'm out.

I'm serious tho, find some random guy infected with aids and let him put it in your butt (or share a needle or w/e)
if you're desperate enough it's one of the only ways to get free HGH as a normie, it comes at a cost tho (your health)

and hey, we're getting close to a vaccine http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/19/healt ... ccine.html


Yes and having AIDS and bad health is the perfect environment for bone growth, just LOL. Nobody has any good fucking advice here, its all trolling and laughing at truecels like me. Fuck this shit.

Elite Looksmaxer wrote:that has to be the worst idea ever, hgh isnt even that expensive if you compare it to havin aids LOL. its like 1.5k$/month and you can get it if you hang out with roid/lab crew

most non-pharmaceutical HGH is bunk, if you want result you need to empty your bank account

I never said it was a good idea :lol:

Elite Looksmaxer wrote:
socloseto6ft wrote:I'm serious tho, find some random guy infected with aids and let him put it in your butt (or share a needle or w/e)
if you're desperate enough it's one of the only ways to get free HGH as a normie, it comes at a cost tho (your health)

and hey, we're getting close to a vaccine http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/19/healt ... ccine.html

that has to be the worst idea ever, hgh isnt even that expensive if you compare it to havin aids LOL. its like 1.5k$/month and you can get it if you hang out with roid/lab crew


1.5k dollars is nothing. Where do I find a legit source? I'll order 2,000 ius right now and blast myself into the grave with 10 iu a day.

fuckthat wrote:Yes and having AIDS and bad health is the perfect environment for bone growth, just LOL. Nobody has any good fucking advice here, its all trolling and laughing at truecels like me. Fuck this shit.

the only legit advice I can give you is to somehow find a way to make at least 5k a month for at least 1 year that you can all spend on HGH

socloseto6ft wrote:
fuckthat wrote:Yes and having AIDS and bad health is the perfect environment for bone growth, just LOL. Nobody has any good fucking advice here, its all trolling and laughing at truecels like me. Fuck this shit.

the only legit advice I can give you is to somehow find a way to make at least 5k a month for at least 1 year that you can all spend on HGH


Already have it, the problem is finding a source.

fuckthat wrote:Already have it, the problem is finding a source.

search around on the deep web

or, find a few guys with AIDS and buy it from them (I've heard a lot of them like selling it), it'll be a lot cheaper

when you realise looks = life there is 0 point in living

whether you are a 8/10 or sub 5, knowing you are treated that way purely because of your genetic make up is a horrible thought. When old guys suicide people look for reasons when really its so simple. They lost their looks and the way they were treated by the public turned on its head

Life is a complete scam, how can you enjoy anything life has to offer?
Image

socloseto6ft wrote:
fuckthat wrote:Already have it, the problem is finding a source.

search around on the deep web

or, find a few guys with AIDS and buy it from them (I've heard a lot of them like selling it), it'll be a lot cheaper


Have you ever ordered steroids from the deep web? pm me with some help. My hope is quickly fading.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 83 guests