LOL @ not being antinatalist

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

ITT: OP is hoping everybody is as miserable as him

Newsflash OP, when you are stuck in your basement, some guys HAVE THIS for free to the point they are bored with it:

Just LOL at you OP
Last edited by Anal prolapse on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ignobilid wrote:
sephon wrote:cus as my good friend porov put it,

"I don't have to be a winner - winning is meaningless I can just go on with my own things"

So why do you even bother living? What's holding you back from ending it all and embracing that sweet nothingness of non-existence your prophet Pat Benetar claims is so superior to existence?

Genuine question.

Read the damn book before you comment again buddy broyo.

I can't wait to die to be honest. My favorite time is being asleep and I've been hoping not to wake up for some 15 years now.

If you don't want to die you are either a tall good looking guy or a woman, plain and simple.

My dumbass tall white father believes that Jeebus blessed him with my Asian hypergamous mother when she was just being hypergamous. I wish he had never nut inside her, and that I could just disappear into oblivion.

The sadness of my life has by far outweighed the positives. I've already accomplished the things I wanted to accomplish by my age, and I'm pretty much ready to kick the bucket without protest.

It is incredible arrogance to assume a child wants to come into this world. In fact only a woman, a child, and a dumbass religious male would believe that life is wonderful. And when it comes down to it, a woman and a religious male are both on the same level as children intellectually, so I'm not surprised these are the people who want babies the most.

as long as this exists

life is worth living.period.

as long as this exists

life is worth living

youre not living life right and thats your problem,you should be banging hookers,enjoying beach,smoking and blazing with friends and having a low stress lifestyle.

western culture doesnt allow us that unless we are rich or have a passive income.
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

>dosent have enough money for a child to be rich instagram model and not work,just enjoy life etc.
>still breeds
explain yourself breeders

sephon wrote:
PrisonCel wrote:Ok. Which one? And dose?

paroxetine 20mg

Do you by any chance have a bunch of mercury fillings? My chronic anxiety and depression were completely resolved after I had my fillings replaced.
Last edited by Tikkanen on Sun May 03, 2015 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

giving birth is in itself not consensual, which kind of goes against my ethics. then again, it's just one of these things no one can ever fully change, eating animals is slightly unethical too but I doubt it'll ever be stopped.

what's always funny to me is how parents expect their ugly or average at best children to be grateful to them, it's a fallacious way of thinking. it is not your child's fault that it was given birth to by you, so why do you expect gratefulness? if anything, you're the one responsible for taking care of their needs, since you brought them into this world. if anything, you're in debt to them for not asking if they wanted to be born.

Ignobilid wrote:
FuckThis wrote:>dosent have enough money for a child to be rich instagram model and not work,just enjoy life etc.
>still breeds
explain yourself breeders

Not there yet but I might be. A few wise investments early in life can buy your family a shit ton of opportunities in the future. And even if my children somehow miraculously don't make it in spite of the tremendous odds in their favor, well, then there's still hope for my grandchildren.

To do well on Instagram, you need to be popular and look good and have a sense of style. Those are the top three requirements. Money helps, but money alone isn't enough. And the main requirements can be met even without money. All you will need to be, is genetically blessed.

Ok i was i thinking someone other then you. You dont even understand the argument in the first place. I pity your kids,but it cant be helped.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice