LOL @ not being antinatalist

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

sephon wrote:
MichaelSzny wrote:Life is amazing.

no it isn't. everyone overestimates how good they think life is. it's an evolutionary coping mechanism

Be happy you're not a Starving Somali orphan with a collapsed maxilla

MichaelSzny wrote:
sephon wrote:
no it isn't. everyone overestimates how good they think life is. it's an evolutionary coping mechanism

The very fact that I'm alive. able to experience life, emotion, and to pursue anything my heart desires. Make life's amazing.

And all of that ends with one accident, one fuck you from mother nature.

MichaelSzny wrote:
sephon wrote:

The very fact that I'm alive. able to experience life, emotion, and to pursue anything my heart desires. Make life's amazing.

That's great, now assuming you're not antinatalist, why would you take a gamble on another person's life who could end up totally miserable? Why not just live out your life and be done with it, or adopt somebody who already exists?

Kids just annoy me tbh. That's the only reason I'd not want to have them. Plus it really troubles me that something that looks so cute can turn into ER later.

sephon wrote:Some people expand on this belief. Life is full of suffering. There is no guarantee of happiness but there is guarantee of misery and pain. The most humane thing to do is prevent suffering, and that includes not having children to perpetuate the cycle.

Legit.

Too much people on earth......

But sephon just remember you could have no maxilla at all plus you have a juicy fat dick.

sephon wrote:
nt5486 wrote:Kids just annoy me tbh. That's the only reason I'd not want to have them. Plus it really troubles me that something that looks so cute can turn into ER later.

my sister's torturous baby annoys the fuck out of me too.

Even at the very start of life, it's SHIT. All babies do is scream and need something. Why the fuck would you bring a thing into the world that does that.

not only does it ruin your quality of life but you fucked up by bringing it into the existence in the first place

Nothing is more aggravating than hearing someone's baby crying, and then not being able to do anything at all about it ! It would be amazing to just have it raised in someone else's care like a nursemaid for the first 5-6 years. Only the rich can afford to do that and they should be the only one's having kids. It's amazing people live paycheck to paycheck yet keep spawning bastards without whom their life would improve significantly.

Given the chance I would spam the planet with zillions of rough copies of myself.

sephon wrote:
JustTheWayYouAre wrote:It's called depression.

= completely logical response to existence

Yew, could be. But compared to middle ages or the period before civilization became industrialized, your life is nowadays such easy you can't imagine.
PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM
PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice