Feminist Fatlogic in one picture

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

:uzi:

DKkQ0Er.png
DKkQ0Er.png (376.08 KiB) Viewed 1918 times

yet I bet she had demands in a husband he must tall, fit etc. :uzi: :uzi: :rambo:
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

its all about making the state to provide them with alpha males even though they are lying that they want sensitive,caring men

no one will ever find fat people as attractive as in shape ones. I guess her plan is to make men more sex starved though, so they'll commit to any disgusting whore in hope for sex.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

I dont know how guys can have sex with fat women, how can your dick get hard. Theres no excuse for being fat if you can move all you need is 130 minutes of physical activity a week to keep your weight down.

cats wrote:
Peppers wrote::uzi:

yet I bet she had demands in a husband he must tall, fit etc. :uzi: :uzi: :rambo:

Imgur is blocked.

How come I can see it?

Mewtant wrote:
cats wrote:Imgur is blocked.

How come I can see it?

I don't think imgur blocked sluthate, i think it's just nigger admin

Often I can't seem images from other sites too, i have to open the link in a seperate tab and then it somehow works on sluthate too

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

This picture speaks wonders to problems in society. I'm sure everyone on this website has been through personal ads and seen woman who openly describe themselves as BBW, and yet specify that they want someone who is "tall, muscular, fit, nice abs ect. Why can they not see the blatant hypocrisy in that, they want the reward of having a healthy male, and yet are not even willing to put in the work to be healthy themselves. If this isn't proof that our society has conditioned woman to an unshakable sense of entitlement, then I don't know what is. I go to the gym at least 3 times a week (oh yeah gymcel pride, bitch!) and yet the only responses I ever got were from horribly out of shape girls. Like if you can't even take care of yourself, what good are you to anyone else? Not only is fat unattractive physically, it shows a complete lack of personal responsibility and impulse control. Mental traits that no one would ever want in a romantic partner period.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice