[THEORY] Most of us didn't go through puberty

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

fuckthat wrote:Dat feel when you catch a reflection of you and your father, his 25" skull vs your 22.5", his 8" wrists vs your 6" wrists. His long skull vs your vertically stunted skull. Holy fuck I want to die. My peanut skull makes me sick to my stomach.

how wide is your skull?

geneticdetermination wrote:And these same people are now fukking doctors/pharmacists at age 23 (DEAD SRS)

Of course having good looks effects learning and education your given more attention by teachers,students and parents.So your grades are always looked at.This alone its hard to fail in life social value from younger age making friends in college building bonds and experiences.All in a 7 year period so by the time there 23 every-thing is already in place,good education decent job 50-70k a year.Live with your college roomate or girlfriend in a small apartment to save money.No pressure to marry or settle down because there still young.

Puperty is major milestone at about ages 13-15 it will determine most of your social skills, and dating skills.Your looks are a reflection of you and how people percieve you.You want to have cool group of friends who are decent looking you need to bring value.

I'm 15 can grow a full beard very naturally robust and very strong naturally but shaved look like a 12 year old boy or a girl. Please list everything that I can use and take now to drastically boost my,puberty..Testosterone injections, hgh, etc... I have very good potential and dont want it to go to waste now and have to get plastic surgey later. Right now I'm gymceling as much as I can and am going to take a blood test soon.

My puberty was early and intense like the girls. A lot of the guys were shorter than the girls because they always go through it early however i went through when i was 13 or so. I was already around 5,9ft at 13/14 and had a mexican mustache which i decided to shave one day lol. My cock also grew a ton which is why girls found it massive compared to my fellow pre puberty peers. I was bigger and stronger and was actually a bully up until i was 16. Thats when people started getting bigger and taller, a lot of guys were now hitting that peak. I only grew another 3-4 inches and then started to feel out width ways. When i was 18 most of my friends past me in height however i knew what it felt like to be a brute for a couple years in high school. No girl has said my cock massive anymore, probably because everyone caught up

The only guy bigger than me was some south african freak who was like 6,4ft at 15
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice