[THEORY] Most of us didn't go through puberty

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Looking at this thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73430&p=771198#p771198

Lots of guys transform like this from around 18-21 years of age. Their faces become wide and masculine, short thick neck with high trap insertions, bones get much bigger, muscle stores increase.

I guarantee if you guys look at pictures of you from when you were 15 you look mostly the same! Same small hands, same bones, and more or less same face. You never properly DEVELOPED like an alpha male should have. That's why everyone here is a weak jawed ugly high inhibition twink.
Suicide solves all.

We went through puberty, just not the good kind lol. I went through puberty and I went from 110 to about 118, while other kids my age turned into slayer jocks. What I'm trying to say is that with our shit genetics we developed into weaklings.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

Bojack wrote:We went through puberty, just not the good kind lol. I went through puberty and I went from 110 to about 118, while other kids my age turned into slayer jocks. What I'm trying to say is that with our shit genetics we developed into weaklings.

basically. you know what I mean by real puberty. People in my hs were fukkin 170lbs with shredded abs at age 17, upwards to 220lbs+. Life is ALL genetics. Something went wrong.

geneticdetermination wrote:
Bojack wrote:We went through puberty, just not the good kind lol. I went through puberty and I went from 110 to about 118, while other kids my age turned into slayer jocks. What I'm trying to say is that with our shit genetics we developed into weaklings.

basically. you know what I mean by real puberty. People in my hs were fukkin 170lbs with shredded abs at age 17, upwards to 220lbs+. Life is ALL genetics. Something went wrong.

Wow.

I went through a late puberty around 17, hit roids and 19 and I'm more on the masculine side.

I have average shoulders and pretty good facial hair for my age. I have tiny wrists, elbows, ankles, PEANUT sized skull and a pencil neck. My clavicles, height and facial hair are all that changed during puberty :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I look deformed because of it

yep me too
redpil: i fucked you're mom
redpil: no one uses the term redpil correctly

Shitty theory. 18-21 is not puberty anyway. Fact is, we went through puberty, but we just have a shitfest for a genotype, leaving us as tall skinny non dimorphic man children. Inwas looking at a few jocks from my HS on Facebook before, and noting how they looked at 15, vs pics of me. They all had broad shoulders relative to their height, and large wrists for their age. I looked like a skinny wreaking. Nothing has changed at 19, they are still robust, I am still a twink.
"Sneaking out at night to lie with your virgin gf under the stars. Penetrating her for the first time. Seeing her face in the crowd at your HS football game. Having a huge group of jock friends. You never experienced any of that. It's over. You lost at life. Time to man up and become a provider. Time to downsize and save for retirement. Time to Gillete shave your face and become a mister. Time to acknowledge that you were always destined for mediocrity. Welcome to hell. Welcome to life."

FrameCel wrote:Shitty theory. 18-21 is not puberty anyway. Fact is, we went through puberty, but we just have a shitfest for a genotype, leaving us as tall skinny non dimorphic man children. Inwas looking at a few jocks from my HS on Facebook before, and noting how they looked at 15, vs pics of me. They all had broad shoulders relative to their height, and large wrists for their age. I looked like a skinny wreaking. Nothing has changed at 19, they are still robust, I am still a twink.

So basically, you didn't go through puberty.

lol no

I'm incel because of low class genes even if I had great puberty

your genes caused you to not go through puberty.

your bone structure is paedomorphic.

you didn't go through puberty.

FrameCel wrote:Shitty theory. 18-21 is not puberty anyway. Fact is, we went through puberty, but we just have a shitfest for a genotype, leaving us as tall skinny non dimorphic man children. Inwas looking at a few jocks from my HS on Facebook before, and noting how they looked at 15, vs pics of me. They all had broad shoulders relative to their height, and large wrists for their age. I looked like a skinny wreaking. Nothing has changed at 19, they are still robust, I am still a twink.

So basically, you didn't go through puberty.

I did. Point is that my genes were shit from the start, so puberty never took me to the level that the jocks got to. This "puberty theory" crap is always being spread on here. We are incel due to being genetic trash and nothing more.

geneticdetermination wrote:your genes caused you to not go through puberty.

This is fucking retarded. All big boned people I know, have at least one robust parent. All skinny incels I know have at least one framecel parent. It comes down to recombination.

Braces / extractions prevented my face from going through puberty while the rest of me did. I'm serious.

FrameCel wrote:
geneticdetermination wrote:your genes caused you to not go through puberty.

This is fucking retarded. All big boned people I know, have at least one robust parent. All skinny incels I know have at least one framecel parent. It comes down to recombination.

Dude you are missing the whole fucking point. No shit, I agree with this. IT doesnt change the fact that you didn't DEVELOP properly. Genetics or not, you didn't go through puberty and you stayed a twink. /thread

FrameCel wrote:

Dude you are missing the whole fucking point. No shit, I agree with this. IT doesnt change the fact that you didn't DEVELOP properly. Genetics or not, you didn't go through puberty and you stayed a twink. /thread

I don't even... I am in the average frame category, just a twink relative to big boned jocks, who had robust parents. There was no extra "developing" to do. My father has average wrists, my mother has tiny ass bones, so I came out at the lower end of average.

Dat feel when you catch a reflection of you and your father, his 25" skull vs your 22.5", his 8" wrists vs your 6" wrists. His long skull vs your vertically stunted skull. Holy fuck I want to die. My peanut skull makes me sick to my stomach.

fuckthat wrote:Dat feel when you catch a reflection of you and your father, his 25" skull vs your 22.5", his 8" wrists vs your 6" wrists. His long skull vs your vertically stunted skull. Holy fuck I want to die. My peanut skull makes me sick to my stomach.

That feel when working out for 2 years gives you forearms smaller than his. That feel when no matter how hard you train, or work, or looksmax, diet, surgery, whatever will never give you alpha male status. Life is fucked.

fuckthat wrote:Dat feel when you catch a reflection of you and your father, his 25" skull vs your 22.5", his 8" wrists vs your 6" wrists. His long skull vs your vertically stunted skull. Holy fuck I want to die. My peanut skull makes me sick to my stomach.

That's fucking brutal. Is your mother small boned? The peanut head phenotype is truly a terrible sight to behold.

FrameCel wrote:

That's fucking brutal. Is your mother small boned? The peanut head phenotype is truly a terrible sight to behold.

His fucking hands are like twice as thick as mine. His lower third is like 1/3rd longer, his skull is like 1.5" wider from the front, he amogs the living shit out of me in every category except for height. My mother isn't particularly small boned, no. She has the same wrist size as me, she has shorter hands but they're thicker, never really caught a glimpse of our skulls in a reflective surface side by side but the difference between mine and my fathers is BRUTAL. I look like his 8 year old son :lol: :lol: :lol: . My zygomatic width is something like 1st or 5th percentile. I am a fucking dead man (boy) walking and it's all because of my vertically and horizontally stunted skull. I'm living a nightmare.

All members here are in 4-6 range, aka average. Internet and TV really fucked up your perception what average people look like.
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

lol if you start off like 5ft2, 98lbs at age 16 like I did, your never gonna get to 6ft2, 200lbs naturally. No matter how great a puberty you have. I feel very lucky to go from 5ft2/ 100lbs age 16 to 5ft10 175llbs as a an adult naturally, but the filling out part took ages until beyond 25. The height took until 22.

The smaller your bones are as a child (height, width, face size), the less big an adult you become. Unless you get assistance from HGH etc.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

Peppers wrote:lol if you start off like 5ft2, 98lbs at age 16 like I did, your never gonna get to 6ft2, 200lbs naturally. No matter how great a puberty you have. I feel very lucky to go from 5ft2/ 100lbs age 16 to 5ft10 175llbs as a an adult naturally, but the filling out part took ages until beyond 25. The height took until 22.

The smaller your bones are as a child (height, width, face size), the less big an adult you become. Unless you get assistance from HGH etc.

I had the same skull size a robust as fuck kid back in my primary school (looking at a class picture I had the same head width), he now skull and frame mogs me into oblivion. Only thing similar is our height. My frame as a kid was also completely normal and proportionate. Now I'm a disfigured freak with a tiny head, neck, hands, wrists and ankles.

fuckthat wrote:
Peppers wrote:lol if you start off like 5ft2, 98lbs at age 16 like I did, your never gonna get to 6ft2, 200lbs naturally. No matter how great a puberty you have. I feel very lucky to go from 5ft2/ 100lbs age 16 to 5ft10 175llbs as a an adult naturally, but the filling out part took ages until beyond 25. The height took until 22.

I had the same skull size a robust as fuck kid back in my primary school (looking at a class picture I had the same head width), he now skull and frame mogs me into oblivion. Only thing similar is our height. My frame as a kid was also completely normal and proportionate. Now I'm a disfigured freak with a tiny head, neck, hands, wrists and ankles.

thing is though, you are still bigger than you were as a child. Your puberty worked, but it was just never enough to make you dimorphic.

FrameCel wrote:
fuckthat wrote:

thing is though, you are still bigger than you were as a child. Your puberty worked, but it was just never enough to make you dimorphic.

My head looks the same size as it was when i was 12.

fuckthat wrote:
FrameCel wrote:

My head looks the same size as it was when i was 12.

Did you not say that you have a small skulled mother? At what age did you realise you were behind others?

I've just turned 17. Is there any hope for me yet? Could my narrow face, 15 inch collar, 6.5 inch wrist, 150lbs 6'0 frame transform into a high testosterone alpha male?
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice