Rate Bruce Lee GTFIH

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I am curious incels what would you rate this legend?

What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

Height 3/10 face 6/10, body 9/10. Total points = 18 out of a possible 30 so above average looking, like a 6.5.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

He was high T and as a result, was rewarded with a white girl.

Yul Brynner wrote:He was high T and as a result, was rewarded with a white girl.

He also died a high t death, overdosed on marijuana, or whatever the fuck he did lol.

Peppers wrote:Height 3/10 face 6/10, body 9/10. Total points = 18 out of a possible 30 so above average looking, like a 6.5.

bruce lee was 130lb or so?

he is a fucking twig with 0 muscle mass.... why would you rate his body 9/10?

ALPHAMOG wrote:
Peppers wrote:Height 3/10 face 6/10, body 9/10. Total points = 18 out of a possible 30 so above average looking, like a 6.5.

He's more ripped and stronger than men twice his size.

ALPHAMOG wrote:

lol

ALPHAMOG wrote:

Because he looked good for his sport / field. he had wings and muscle insertions.

You telling me only 200lbs+ heavyweights can look good, eh? That's just your own homo-erotic bias' for large men.

Bojack wrote:
ALPHAMOG wrote:

stronger than men twice his size?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

so he is able to break law of physics then? he was ching chong alien or god from another world?

yeah, i can totally imagine a fucking twig like him winning against 260 lb beast in the ring... with his bitch slaps

ALPHAMOG wrote:
Bojack wrote:

so he is able to break law of physics then? he was ching chong alien or god from another world?

yeah, i can totally imagine a fucking twig like him winning against 260 lb beast in the ring... with his bitch slaps

You know what I mean faggot, for a guy his size his strength and speed was incredible. He worked out harder than most pro athletes. Watch his six inch punch vid on youtube, he legit sent dudes flying.

Peppers wrote:
ALPHAMOG wrote:

Because he looked good for his sport / field. he had wings and muscle insertions.

You telling me only 200lbs+ heavyweights can look good, eh? That's just your own homo-erotic bias' for large men.

no shoulders... no chest... no arms... he is size of 12 year old girl...

Bojack wrote:
ALPHAMOG wrote:

You know what I mean faggot, for a guy his size his strength and speed was incredible. He worked out harder than most pro athletes. Watch his six inch punch vid on youtube, he legit sent dudes flying.

he was a movie actor... all of his fights are staged and full of shit... just like jackie chan's...

you are fucking idiot if you think that a tiny 130lb man with skeleton arms can send anyone flying in the air.

ALPHAMOG wrote:
Peppers wrote:

Lol. He had 42 chest, 28 waist, 13.5" inch forearms. For a man of 130lbs that's incredible.

Go back to sucking cocks of 280lbs hypermasculine, acromegalic, hairy, densely muscled violent wrestling beasts you fuckwit homosex.

ALPHAMOG wrote:
Bojack wrote:

he was a movie actor... all of his fights are staged and full of shit... just like jackie chan's...

you are fucking idiot if you think that a tiny 130lb man with skeleton arms can send anyone flying in the air.

This proves you know nothing about bruce lee. He was the real deal man, virtually every martial artist he came across acknowledged his skills. How can you look at this physique and think that he is a fraud?

ALPHAMOG wrote:
Bojack wrote:

What race are you, ALPHAMOG?

Bojack wrote:
ALPHAMOG wrote:

This proves you know nothing about bruce lee. He was the real deal man, virtually every martial artist he came across acknowledged his skills. How can you look at this physique and think that he is a fraud?

ALPHAMOG is clearly gay and only fancies 300lbs power bears. He's not worth arguing with. This is his free forum to vent his homosex fantasies about larger, bulky men being better men.

Peppers wrote:
ALPHAMOG wrote:

Lol. He had 42 chest, 28 waist, 13.5" inch forearms. For a man of 130lbs that's incredible.

Go back to sucking cocks of 280lbs hypermasculine, acromegalic, hairy, densely muscled violent wrestling beasts you fuckwit homosex.

nobody cares... because, luckely, we dont live in the world where 130lb midged gooks are considered actually aesthetic....

He had a very good face for an Asian guy, the type that appeals to white girls

ALPHAMOG wrote:
Peppers wrote:

nobody cares... because, luckely, we dont live in the world where 130lb midged gooks are considered actually aesthetic....

Millions of people consider Bruce Lee aesthetic or developed. They included Dorian Yates, who no doubt you love very much (in a homosexual way) for his sheer size.

ALPHAMOG wrote:
Peppers wrote:

Lol god forbid you actually meet someone of another race that you care about. If you said shit like that to my family, I wouldn't hesitate in pouring boiling oil in your face and slitting your fucking throat open from tonsil to tonsil.

PS I look 100% white buddy boy, what do you say to that?

Bojack wrote:
ALPHAMOG wrote:

i am aware that there are a lot of "martial" artists who spread bullshit myths about bruce lee... they make up fake stats about him... they say his punch was as fast as bullets... etc etc...i dont care about their hearsay...

as i matter of fact, i have really bad opinions about most martial arts...
Last edited by ALPHAMOG on Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bojack wrote:How can you look at this physique and think that he is a fraud?

i look at him and i see underdeveloped 12 year old girl...
he can swing his arms in the air all he wants...just like he did in his movies... there is no power in his punches... he got almost no mucles in his arms or anywhere else.... 12 year old girl bitch slapper...

now lets compare him to someone like this

Peppers wrote:
ALPHAMOG wrote:

Millions of people consider Bruce Lee aesthetic or developed. They included Dorian Yates, who no doubt you love very much (in a homosexual way) for his sheer size.

its cuz many people grew up watching his movies... when you are 8 year old kid... and dont realise that movies are fake.... bruce lee may seem like a god to you...
and he got millions of fans... obviously nobody wants to piss them off... so nobody talks shit about him really...

True Romance wrote:He had a very good face for an Asian guy, the type that appeals to white girls

Having German ancestry helps.

top notch face for an asian + as far as i remember from some interviews he sounded like very inteligent and deep person
Nikola Tesla
Perhaps the male in human society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don't know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it--and there is striking evidence at hand that they do--then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world's history.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice