People get extremely angry when an ugly guy looksmaxes

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

tmj wrote:I've been going to the gym for years and I've been getting tons of hate. It's almost as if the guys are angry that I'm moving out of my genetic place as an incel.

I don't care I'm going to keep improving until I amog them.

It simply is the sign you are doing a good job. When you have people jealous and hating on you...you are doing a very good job.

Petarosus18 wrote:
tmj wrote:I've been going to the gym for years and I've been getting tons of hate. It's almost as if the guys are angry that I'm moving out of my genetic place as an incel.

I don't care I'm going to keep improving until I amog them.

It simply is the sign you are doing a good job. When you have people jealous and hating on you...you are doing a very good job.

Ive been looksmaxing the past 2 years oral posture skin, teeth, whole body doing 35 minute work outs 5 times a week.And my younger brother who is 23 threw out a neg about my body.Says i look good for my age since iam 28, considering i look younger than him, he has fucked up teeth from teeth grinding and their all yellow, along with deep
nasolabial folds, and wrinkles. Iam 5 years older and i look like 2-3 years younger than him. I think he says i look good for my age as a form of coping with hes bad him aging badly.

My mother said some bullshit about my face talking about me working out to much.Man even your own family will try to bring you down as you improve yourself, i guess i make them feel un-easy, rather me look unhealthy so they feel more comfortable around me.

^ You know things are fucked up when your own family doesn't even support your looksmaxing.

Yes, fuck people . Jealous motherfuckers.

Same goes for bodybuilding too.

Many people are using steroids, and they say steroids are dangereous.

They are telling this because they dont want you to have good body. They dont want competetion.

They always bring "genetics" to the table, but many small guys became huge by using anabolic steroids.

Just look at female bodybuilders. Small girls became monsters. So fuck genetics. Fuck people.

Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice